PDA

View Full Version : Straight answer now Am I psychic

Court
24-07-2011, 06:18 PM
I have had some weird experience and I was wondering if I am Psychic. I had a dream once about something that I was going to do the next day. I was going on a bus journey to the Trafford Centre with my mum,nana,grandad,auntie and cousin but we didn't know what bus number or what bus stop. In the dream we were there and the bus stop was bus stop H and the bus number was 300 and I was pushing my cousins pram and my nana and mum and auntie were running for the bus. The next day when we were actually going on the journey I got there in th same clothes as everyone else was pushing my cousins pram like in the dream and the bus stop was H like in my dream and the bus was 300, and the others were running for the bus. Another time I had a vision. In reality my grandad was trying to start my cousins motorbike and suddenly I had this image well sequence of events in a faded sort of curved cloud in my head where my grandad and cousin were in the same clothes and my grandad had managed to get the bike going and he couldn't keep up on it so he started hopping along then he fell and the bike went further but grandad rolled along the drive. Then I came back in to reality and the exact thing that I saw in my head happened. More recently though I will be thinking something for example I will want to ask a question about aliens to my dad and I have this excited feeling inside but just before I ask the question my dad comes out with the same question and this has happened a few times. And just now I have just seen some sort of white face on my curtain and it dissapeard and I just remembered that my aunt carrie is going to see paul mcartney tonight but my uncle went to a concert recently and collapsed and is in hospital so when I remember about my aunt carrie I suddenly had trouble breathing and had a bad feeling. So yes or no am i psychic ?

John32241
24-07-2011, 09:07 PM
Yes you and every one else is psychic. However the degree of skill ranges from completely dormant to always plugged into the mind of God.

I strongly advocate deep inner connections to guides and a person's higher self. We are essentially spiritual beings. Our energetic essence is divine, as I see it, and the more we can appreciate that reality, the more we start to use our true psychic nature.

The experiences that you describe identify you as being more psychic than most in our culture. I tend to attribute a person's connection with the unseen realms of reality as taking place through their higher self in the form of telepathy.

May I suggest a meditation where you enter a reflective state of mind and imagine a conversation with you higher self. Present your questions in this way and see what happens.

Best Wishes!!
John

mattie
24-07-2011, 09:14 PM
John32241 is Spot On about everyone being psychic.

What we call psychic abilities are innate, but usually dormant ones. They naturally unfold in multiple ways including remembering more dreams as vivid experiences that seem real (they are) as we expand our consciousness.

SerpentQueen
28-07-2011, 01:26 AM
I have a different interpretation of these events, which happen to me often as well, and I do agree with John that we are all "psychic" -- it's just I don't consider this psychic. What I think is going on is that us humans are waking up to the reality that time is only a human construct to navigate this 3D reality, and in actuality, time doesn't exist, and/or can run backwards. Or sideways. Or past future and present are all happening at once in the now.

So, for example, consider if time ran backward. Then what you had wasn't "precognition" -- it was recall of an event that *already happened* because future comes before present.

let that sink in... lol

I know it takes some mind-wrapping to ponder this. But when you open up your mind and do ponder it, you can actually see it happen... and you can even experiment and play around with time, and bend it. Give it a try!!

When this clicks for you, you'll realize it explains synchronicities too.

Medium_Laura
28-07-2011, 02:26 AM
Court, you PM'd me and asked me that same thing. I told you what everyone else just said above. :P Guess you just didn't believe me when I said.. yes.. EVERYONE is psychic !