PDA

View Full Version : my Grans spirit

paranoid eyes
17-07-2011, 06:31 PM
i had a pretty ****ty home life as a child so spent more time with my gran and grandad than i did at home . After my grandparents had died when i was 14 but my uncle lived in there house ,so when i got married we lived in the house for a couple of years i saw my gran a couple of times ,and the last few weeks i have felt she is close to me again do you think it could be just wishful thinking on my part do to having a ****ty time in my life now with my wife being ill and im finding it hard to cope
thanks

Coming2
18-07-2011, 05:34 PM
I am so sorry you are going through a tough time right now. Usually when we are struggling those that love us, even those who have passed on, will come to our aid and support us. It could be your gran or it could be your spirit guide or guardian trying to give you support. Have you ever tried communicating with your Gran?? Try to do some meditation with the intent of contacting her. Another thing I like to do when I am in need of support and guidance is to write down my needs, wants and desires and put them in my God box. It is just a small box I keep up on the top of my chest. I put my prayer in there. There is truth in "asking and you shall receive"....ask the universe and God, if that is your belief, to assist you in your situation. Ask your Guides to present themselves in dreams or during meditation for guidance.

best wishes...
light and Love...