PDA

View Full Version : Automatic writing

Bev
13-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Hi all.Has anyone else had any experience with automatic writing?
I work as a animal communicator and use this method to work with animals.However,i did some work with a photo of a dead man using this method with good results.
I have no idea how it works,or why....just that i find it an easy way to get info.
I would be interested to hear of others experiences ect...
Thanks

Adrienne
14-07-2011, 10:48 PM
hi Bev,

I am just curious, how does one use automatic writing to help with animal communication ? dumb question ~ but are the animals the ones communicating, thru the automatic writing ? :confused: I never met one who could write :D

Dream Angel xx

Toolite
23-07-2011, 02:27 AM
I work as a animal communicator and use this method to work with animals.However,i did some work with a photo of a dead man using this method with good results.
I have no idea how it works,or why....just that i find it an easy way to get info.
Thanks

i tried it once and for me it was succesful i read somewhere that you ask permission in advance.. so i tried and i asked questions and the answers were written out....

really a spirit can speak through you using u.. can be voice or written.. i will tell you the answers were true and later came true and the were answers i really didnt know thats why asked...

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

earthprowler
23-07-2011, 03:23 AM
for several years i received messages from my master guides. it was like a tugging in my gut that it was time to get a pen and paper and i would write like a frenzy! most of the time it was hard to read and definitely not in my hand writing. they told me all sorts of things, sometimes i could ask questions. They would end it in "We Three", they also appeared to me in a meditation once, three cloaked people, just observing me. haven't heard from them in a while. i sure do miss their teachings. dumb hubby threw everything away because he thought it was stupid. :icon_frown:

justreal
25-08-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm really interested to try automatic writing, new to it, and I wanna know the process of it on how to do it. I don't expect for success from the 1rst time but practice does make good! :)

Any help would be great!

sunny shine
26-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks

be sure to protect yourself. i have good and bad experience i do not practice much until i am completely feeling safe and confident.

what2believe
27-08-2011, 07:14 AM
Automatic writing, talking, walking.... are actually less mystical as you think they should be. These all are natural behaviors when you let go of your thinking mind, when you don't anlyze, when you trust there is a divine power as space or void carrying you and pouring love, wisdom and knowing into you. You become an vacant vessel through which truth can pass from within. It is the you you believe to be the only you (your intellect) that veils your illuminating core from presenting itself to you. The moment you surrender to only what is, you flow with the current of the stream without any resistance, you don't need to do anything, you just flow with it without figuring right or wrong, you are not afraid of where you will be taken to, trust the divinity behind that carries you without flaw. The behaviors you labelled as automatic writing etc. come along when you are in the state of surrender which takes place in the moment of now. It's like learning to float on the water the first time, you think you fear you sink, once you don't think, you surrender & trust the power of nature, you float. You win when you no longer fear to lose.

BlackWolf
03-09-2011, 02:02 AM
I did auto writing before and I would ask questions in my head (but made sure that only energies in and of the light were communicating with me) and would write whatever would pop into my head. It was easy.

Turtle83
22-09-2011, 12:34 AM
I also can do automatic/channel writing. And would love to chat wit one to share techniques n such. usually in the end I jus end up talking wit them instead of writing cus my hand gets so tired lol

Medium_Laura
22-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Thanks

yes I wrote my first book now available on Amazon all with automatic writing :)

Miss Hepburn
22-09-2011, 01:46 AM
Automatic writing, talking, walking.... are actually less mystical as you think they should be. These all are natural behaviors when you let go of your thinking mind, when you don't anlyze, when you trust there is a divine power as space or void carrying you and pouring love, wisdom and knowing into you. You become an vacant vessel through which truth can pass from within. It is the you you believe to be the only you (your intellect) that veils your illuminating core from presenting itself to you. The moment you surrender to only what is, you flow with the current of the stream without any resistance, you don't need to do anything, you just flow with it without figuring right or wrong, you are not afraid of where you will be taken to, trust the divinity behind that carries you without flaw. The behaviors you labelled as automatic writing etc. come along when you are in the state of surrender which takes place in the moment of now. It's like learning to float on the water the first time, you think you fear you sink, once you don't think, you surrender & trust the power of nature, you float. You win when you no longer fear to lose.
Excellent post. Very inspiring.

(Could you make more paragraphs or spaces so it's easier to read next time.
And I will be reading you next time.)

Xan
22-09-2011, 01:56 AM
I am just curious, how does one use automatic writing to help with animal communication ? dumb question ~ but are the animals the ones communicating, thru the automatic writing ? :confused: I never met one who could write
Of course animals don't speak the words we hear telepathically from them either, DA. The subconscious mind translates from the animal language of images to ours, just as it does with people who speak another language. Amazing thing, the subconscious mind!

Xan

Turtle83
22-09-2011, 03:37 PM
What other ways has people used on channeling? Even jus homeade would b interesting to hear about?

Lynn
22-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Thanks

Hello

I have yes. I do a lot of work with Automatic Writting in fact LOL that is the TOPIC of me talk this Sunday at a Metaphysical Churh I belong to.

It is a form of communications that I feel gives the spirit a connection to ye from, the keys on the computer of pen in hand. I have some that come to me and they only want the the pen to move. At times the pen on me computer table will fall on the floor I know then I have to go old school LOL. I have too at times had one's ask me where the "Feather" is and the well of ink.

In the writting do ye feel that ye enter an altered state of consciouness ? I have had experiences now where a friend has been able to see me live via a web cam that says I go totally BLANK in expressions.

Lynn

Xan
23-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Automatic writing, talking, walking.... are actually less mystical as you think they should be. These all are natural behaviors when you let go of your thinking mind, when you don't anlyze, when you trust there is a divine power as space or void carrying you and pouring love, wisdom and knowing into you.

You become an vacant vessel through which truth can pass from within. It is the you you believe to be the only you (your intellect) that veils your illuminating core from presenting itself to you.

The moment you surrender to only what is, you flow with the current of the stream without any resistance, you don't need to do anything, you just flow with it without figuring right or wrong, you are not afraid of where you will be taken to, trust the divinity behind that carries you without flaw.

The behaviors you labelled as automatic writing etc. come along when you are in the state of surrender which takes place in the moment of now.

It's like learning to float on the water the first time, you think you fear you sink, once you don't think, you surrender & trust the power of nature, you float.

You win when you no longer fear to lose.

Beautifully said, what2.

Xan

norseman
23-09-2011, 09:57 AM
I sometimes am very surprised at what I have written when doing a long reading. It seems like the subconscious has been in charge of my fingers.

rajakrsna
24-09-2011, 01:03 AM
What I perceived as automatic writing is when your muse within you keeps on producing nectar or wisdom in the form of humor, an idea, a vision, etc. Once it manifests in you, don`t stop writing this brilliance & effulgence you receive from your muse. Only a few are given this gift. Make use of this while you still have time. Once death claims you then it`s all over. Of course these musings maybe published into a book whose author is no longer there to continue with the automatic writing.

norseman
24-09-2011, 07:21 AM
What I perceived as automatic writing is when your muse within you keeps on producing nectar or wisdom in the form of humor, an idea, a vision, etc. Once it manifests in you, don`t stop writing this brilliance & effulgence you receive from your muse. Only a few are given this gift. Make use of this while you still have time. Once death claims you then it`s all over. Of course these musings maybe published into a book whose author is no longer there to continue with the automatic writing.

Death is only a stage in the cycle of the Eternal Return.

rajakrsna
24-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Death is only a stage in the cycle of the Eternal Return.

It`s known as the 2nd coming of Christ. His disciples were the recipients of the this so-called automatic writing when the Holy Spirit Serpent the Ananta Sesa the incarnation of Balaram descended upon them. He is the Adi Guru, the original spiritual master.

I offer my respectful obeisances unto Thee.