PDA

View Full Version : Spineal Cord

marcpaul
29-12-2006, 09:32 PM
I am aware of the Kundhalini experiences and that spineal cord is the bridge to the mind.

But through meditation, i am not even focus on my spine, and as of now, but during my daily experience, i get shocks and tingles along my spine, i feel the whole thing.. During meditation its alittle bit more intense, my focus is on my breath and then my eyes, but I feel like ants running on my spine on crawling up in spirals, it feels like this spine is alive, the lower back feels cool, around the tailbone area,and recently its start burning now and den, and then like a electric shock that extends to my limbs, if i put my attention on this spine just like start breathing and tryin to feel this spine the feelings get intense....like its alive...

c'mon what the hell is going on with me, untop of that i feel coolness in the head region and my neck feels light, like something is extending at the back of my neck... my eye feels cool, all three of my eyes, like someone is breathing on me, i feel a sensation of coolness movin in circles, I also notice when i watch tv, my forehead starts pulling, all of sudden it just pulls, especially when i am into a show....

please advice, i know my body is changing, i have no one to ask questions, show me some light, ways to speed up the process of even make the best out of it, i am excited, i am alittle scared, but i know i will get over it, maybe someone out there got a idea of what really specificly is happening so i can understand....the whole process....

there is absolute no focus on my energy centers, for now i am trying to center the mind, trying to attain nirvana, so i am concentrated on breathing and relaxing my eyes..thats it

Lapis
30-12-2006, 12:58 AM
marcpaul,

From what you've described it sounds like your kundalini energy has started to move slowly and that's what the strange sensations in your back and spine are. Now some of the other things you've described sound like different chakras being slowly activated. It sounds like your throat chakra (back of you neck) and also your brow or 3rd eye chakra. When this started for me, I used to call it Unicorn head, because the pressure and pull outward from my forehead was so strong and painful even.

The thing with kundalini energy risings up and down and back up again and so on....is that you've got to deal with all of that energy, but more importantly, what that energy does when it come into contact with lower vibrating denser emotional energies in all of the different chakras! That's the whole point to kundalini energy moving up and down repeatedly along the spine - to literally burn through all our 'junk' in each of the chakras.

It sounds like you don't need to do anything to speed this process up, but just learn as much as you can about what each of the chakras mean. This way it'll be easier consciously understanding what exactly you're currently working, focusing on spiritually in yourself.

Are you 38 years old or younger? I ask because at certain ages it's normal for kundalini to rise to help us burn up our drose so we can continue growing. BUT.....with what's happening across the planet now (all the solar flares and other cosmic alignments, ascension energies ect), random kundalini risings with sudden chakra activations or flutterings is rapidly becoming the 'norm' no matter what age one is!

Here's a link to some good info about what each of the chakras have to do with and what physical body organs/parts/areas are related to each one. You can also click on "Flash animation" for a better look.

www.myss.com/chakras.asp

This is a huge part of our spiritual work that has to happen before we can safely and comfortably contain, hold within us, higher clear energies so that we can access those higher states of beingness.....like what you referred to as nirvana. Fear not as you move through these numerous little deaths of kundalini fire burning up (transmuting) your different chakra garbage! :wink: It's a wild, exciting, intense and sometimes scarey ride but worth every second.

marcpaul
30-12-2006, 03:37 AM
thank you so much i reading a book called
Evolution and Enlightenment KUNDALINI by John White /redcover,
this is describes all mainly negative experiences towards Kundalini

I am only 22 years of age, since of i known my self from a child, i use to see glares in the horizons, in the sky.. and constant ringing in the ears every now and den, b4 i use to get the ringing all of sudden hurting the ears, my mom said my ears are dry, she use to put baby and coconut oil in it, Now the ringing is permanently dere if i focus on it, it becomes intense like crickets chirping on everlasting tone, einnggggggggggggg...sometimes i hear clocks ticking during meditation when there is non in my room but a digital one, there is many in my house, but this clock ticks different, like some antique sound, some other sounds i can;t described

I did read up in the other forums is a development process and its a transition process

yes i did experience pain in the forehead, i felt one time, my forehead inside, i felt one time as if something was gonna burst inside, and funny sound came out, tdeerrd sound..these things are scaring me now.....

I am gonna start doing some yoga... i am not very flexible, but i will try to change that, and i try to get my self to sit properly in the lotus position.... I want to approach this thing properly...

today between my shoulder blades, is most of the tickling happenin, so yes the chakras are opening.... no wonder, my personality been changing drasticly

Well this is some personal changes I did to my self, maybe thats why i this is all happening, I am sleeping properly now, dreamless many times

I been observing my self, i am very aware of my thoughts, all i do is monitor it, i don't fantise, or get caught up in thoughts, I let my mind run off in silence, i don;t become the thoughts, i watch it, and i choose what i want from it, before if i think something, i use to become it, now my thoughts is something and i am something else...which is good

I more loving that b4, a more positive attitude, beause notice when i happy a coolness in the heart.... so i been doing that alot lately

so yeah, i guess maybe of my attitude. I only been doing this since October, and already such profound changes.

I wonder what will happen if i do focus on the Kundalini, because i the book i am reading Bajan, explained an easy method to release the energy ? I also i have a copy of the wingmakers Energy work book, they also have a method...

I will continue gathering information, thank you so much for you help, see i have no one to bug or ask questions...

but thats ok.. I feel confident, i got you guys, and when i am ready, the master will come....i just got to be my self...

thank you so much Lapis

Pounamu
30-12-2006, 05:18 AM
Hi MarcPaul -

Welcome to the business of evolving oneself! As Lapis says, this process is becoming more and more intense now, as the time for a major leap forward in Earth's evolution approaches (estimated to really take off around 2018 by some).

One little note: If you find meditating in the lotus position a bit of a struggle, be aware that it is not essential to do it this way (in my opinion). One can also meditate and connect to Soul above and Earth Mother below, simply sitting in a comfortable chair in the "Egyptian Pose" - back held comfortably straight, knees uncrossed and more or less together and feet flat on the floor. This is derived from the Spiritual School of Ascenson information, which at some time you might like to look up - there's a vast amount of ascension information there, channeled, contributed by students, etc. The URL is:
http://www.ascendpress.org/
Also, it may help if you make the intention to go to the Healing and Instruction Temples during sleep-state at night (or during meditation), and ask your spiritual guides and angels to accompany you - we all have these beings helping us, and they simply await your conscious call to do so. The Healing Temples will help to see that your process is kept in balance.

Have fun, and go well!

Pounamu.

marcpaul
30-12-2006, 06:43 PM
thank you

guys