PDA

View Full Version : I could really use some help here

BetThisOnesFree
11-07-2011, 12:00 AM
Hi again. I just had a strange experience about half an hour ago and want to write it down while its still fresh in memory. I was meditating in my shower, something Ive never done before, when all of a sudden the shampoo bottles above my head came crashing down on me. I was deeply relaxed, so it was very startling. Immediately after, I felt a dark presence around me. The first thing I felt was fear, the kind of fear you get when your watching a scary movie and anticipating something to happen, almost a thrilling kind of fear. It even felt good in a way. Like wow, Im awake, Im alive, I can feel. But it is negative too. then I felt extreme anger towards this presence for disturbing me. I cursed it in my mind and it laughed. I said to myself that not many dark presences are greeted with anger; most are by fear, and I would not let that happen, not with me. With me, I was going to fight back. But it wasnt negatively affected by my anger, it took it in almost as if it was a sponge and my anger didnt hit it, it just got absorbed by it and made it grow. I said Ok then, I will find another way to combat this evil. Like this forum. This forum is a light for me in these times.
Sometimes I feel like I am an open vessel wandering around the universe, picking up spirits left and right, not able to control which ones come to me. But Im not sure if these are really spirits or just my own mind playing tricks on me. I almost want to say its the latter, but my experiences have just been so complex and intricate and feel so real that I dont know which one it is. Just so you all know I am not crazy/ psychotic/ shictzophrenic and havent done any drugs or anything like that that would cause these things. Ok. Have you guys ever felt like this? Have any suggestions? Any advice at all on what to do? Thanks.

Medium_Laura
11-07-2011, 12:03 AM
anger and fear feeds negative energies. Try praying, try calling on the Divine Light and spreading it around you like a sealed bubble.

Don't curse, don't get mad or combative. This is exactly the reaction they want. You ARE feeding them.

Ever play with a Ouija board? How about do teen seances? Sounds like you've attracted several attachments.

BetThisOnesFree
11-07-2011, 12:41 AM
anger and fear feeds negative energies. Try praying, try calling on the Divine Light and spreading it around you like a sealed bubble.

Don't curse, don't get mad or combative. This is exactly the reaction they want. You ARE feeding them.

Ever play with a Ouija board? How about do teen seances? Sounds like you've attracted several attachments.
Hi, your answer scared me a little bit. Because you think theres a negative energy attached to me. I have never played with a ouija board and I dont know what a teen seance is.. What should I do besides get angry? I know anger isnt a good way to defend myself, I felt it, but what other thing can I do? This is crazy because I dont even know if this is a legit spirit or my imagination. I feel like Im about to hold some powerful hand and have it guide me but I dont even know if that hand is real.

Medium_Laura
11-07-2011, 12:48 AM
Well don't be frightened. A teen seance is where kids get together and usually try and call to dead rock musicians or famous people as a slumber party event.

First, don't panic. Be rational and be firm, not angry. Think of them as children who are throwing rocks at your door. You don't want to be too crazy and get arrested! lol So just be firm. SET BOUNDARIES. IE: It is not okay for you to do _____ and _____. You are not allowed to do this and this_______.

Even if you are not religious, call on Arch Angel Michael. He will aid you in removing spirits.

Let me ask you. When you look/stare in the mirror, does your face morph?

breath
11-07-2011, 08:58 AM
Hi again. I just had a strange experience about half an hour ago and want to write it down while its still fresh in memory. I was meditating in my shower, something Ive never done before, when all of a sudden the shampoo bottles above my head came crashing down on me. I was deeply relaxed, so it was very startling. Immediately after, I felt a dark presence around me. The first thing I felt was fear, the kind of fear you get when your watching a scary movie and anticipating something to happen, almost a thrilling kind of fear. It even felt good in a way. Like wow, Im awake, Im alive, I can feel. But it is negative too. then I felt extreme anger towards this presence for disturbing me. I cursed it in my mind and it laughed. I said to myself that not many dark presences are greeted with anger; most are by fear, and I would not let that happen, not with me. With me, I was going to fight back. But it wasnt negatively affected by my anger, it took it in almost as if it was a sponge and my anger didnt hit it, it just got absorbed by it and made it grow. I said Ok then, I will find another way to combat this evil. Like this forum. This forum is a light for me in these times.
Sometimes I feel like I am an open vessel wandering around the universe, picking up spirits left and right, not able to control which ones come to me. But Im not sure if these are really spirits or just my own mind playing tricks on me. I almost want to say its the latter, but my experiences have just been so complex and intricate and feel so real that I dont know which one it is. Just so you all know I am not crazy/ psychotic/ shictzophrenic and havent done any drugs or anything like that that would cause these things. Ok. Have you guys ever felt like this? Have any suggestions? Any advice at all on what to do? Thanks.

Hi

It is a common mistake that demons and dark beings live for negative emotions, this is a misconception that comes about because they don't care about your energies - they're the greater forces like wind, clouds, gravity. Imagine if you got so angry at gravity you continuously jumped to escape it, it'd seem asif it was mercilessly holding you down - you'd get worn out and eventually collapse.

You could even say 'the demon has chained me to earth! I am stuck here, help! It's sucking out my energy.' But the energy loss, the feeling of negativity comes from the choice to fight and the choice of anger. There is no being in the universe which is above or below you, show love to every single entity which shows itself. The reason Demons appear to be terrifying is because people are scared of them, not because they are scary. Do you understand the difference? It is the same with 'dark' beings.

Thanks for reading my 2 cents.

(my authority in this field is because one of the many things I am is a demonolator.)

mattie
11-07-2011, 09:15 AM
You’re astute in perceiving that your anger/fear was ‘absorbed’ by the negative energy. Feeling anger towards it, even resenting its presence is different that taking the separate active step of telling it to scram though.

Medium Laura is right about ‘feeding’ them energetically. When we are in fear it is, energetically like putting out a flashing neon sign, FREE LUNCH BUFFET. They are delighted to have more low frequency energies to snack on. We have the right to cut off their free lunch. These 4D jokers aren’t powerful at all. They are really pitifully weak. We have the ability to tell them to scram. *

Don’t let this discussion about the negative energies (stalled 4D jokers) scare you at all. We can easily deal w/ these jokers. We have the right & ability to regulate what energies contact us. It is somewhat of an old school idea that if one is energetically sensitive or empathetic that one is energetically like a sponge, taking in any energies in the energy environment (all surrounding energies). Those who naturally have these abilities still have their energetic skills to master. Learning to manage these energies is a learned skill that anyone can develop. For those who are naturally empaths or energetically sensitive the energy skills they learn are editing what energies can come in & selecting the ones they choose to communicate w/. For others, it is opening up these channels.

Our personal energy field (aura) is like our energetic home. We usually wouldn’t consider it prudent to leave the doors to our home for whoever or whatever to come in w/o our approval. Likewise, we have the ability to control what energies we allow into the sanctity of our personal energies.

Organized religion has worked long & hard for many 1000s of years to convince us that negative energies (stalled 4D jokers) are more powerful than us to keep us scared & dependent on them for protection. For centuries they were quite successful w/ this disinformation campaign. Now many are realizing the nuances involved w/ the dynamics of fear & realizing that they do, indeed write their own script. We now understand that while there are negative energies out there, that our fear of them is really generated internally & the only power they have over us is via our own voluntary & self generated fears.

When we CHOOSE to remove the factor of the fear the stalled 4D jokers are still there, but no longer have any significance to us whatsoever. Energetically the stalled 4D jokers are no different than, for instance, earthly punks doing illegal business at night on the street. When the cops show up w/ a spotlight they scatter VERY quickly. Likewise, when we step out of being voluntary victims, choosing FEAR, providing a delicious feast for the stalled 4D jokers, & access our own innate light, moving into the empowering energies of declining to generate fear we shine our own light on them. They voluntarily scram as the energies we are now putting out are now completely unpalatable to them. The more we raise our frequency the more it is unpalatable to the 4D jokers.

The stalled 4D jokers are quite skilled at playing to our fears. If we fear demons they will tell us & even show us that they are the scary thing that we most fear. This is a cooperative venture of our own making. While we are in it this will be very real palpable fear though. In our panic of being startled by this we generate the low frequency energy they desire. We are often unaware that this is part of a downward dynamic that often progressively generates more fear & further disempowerment. As soon as we make the choice to stop this downward cycle, moving into actively making our choices this changes the energetic dynamics powerfully, creating an upwards movement that is nourishing & empowering for us.

* Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

mattie
11-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Well don't be frightened....
First, don't panic. Be rational and be firm, not angry. ... So just be firm. SET BOUNDARIES. IE: It is not okay for you to do _____ and _____. You are not allowed to do this and this_______.

Not being frightened can't be said enough. It is not unusual when we have an encounter w/ nonphysical beings, particularly those who aren't benevolent to be startled. We can learn to deal w/ these jokers easily & quite capably. This doesn't take any special training or being at any level of awareness other than just being willing to take charge & tell them what to do.

Their power is largely in spooking (pun intended) us & counting on that we will react in fear, not by dealing w/ them as the silly energetic punks they are.

Medium_Laura
11-07-2011, 02:16 PM
I agree Mattie. :) I love your Vetting post!

BetThisOnesFree
13-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Hi

It is a common mistake that demons and dark beings live for negative emotions, this is a misconception that comes about because they don't care about your energies - they're the greater forces like wind, clouds, gravity. Imagine if you got so angry at gravity you continuously jumped to escape it, it'd seem asif it was mercilessly holding you down - you'd get worn out and eventually collapse.

You could even say 'the demon has chained me to earth! I am stuck here, help! It's sucking out my energy.' But the energy loss, the feeling of negativity comes from the choice to fight and the choice of anger. There is no being in the universe which is above or below you, show love to every single entity which shows itself. The reason Demons appear to be terrifying is because people are scared of them, not because they are scary. Do you understand the difference? It is the same with 'dark' beings.

Thanks for reading my 2 cents.

(my authority in this field is because one of the many things I am is a demonolator.)
Ohh I get it... so it is just in human nature to fight against it, because we dont understand it; we think THEY are doing these bad things to us when really it is US that is fighting against it that creates the negative feelings? But are you sure of this? I mean, you cant exactly ask a demon what it likes and doesnt like..

Medium_Laura
13-07-2011, 06:29 PM
When we CHOOSE to remove the factor of the fear the stalled 4D jokers are still there, but no longer have any significance to us whatsoever. Energetically the stalled 4D jokers are no different than, for instance, earthly punks doing illegal business at night on the street. When the cops show up w/ a spotlight they scatter VERY quickly. Likewise, when we step out of being voluntary victims, choosing FEAR, providing a delicious feast for the stalled 4D jokers, & access our own innate light, moving into the empowering energies of declining to generate fear we shine our own light on them. They voluntarily scram as the energies we are now putting out are now completely unpalatable to them. The more we raise our frequency the more it is unpalatable to the 4D jokers. Mattie this has to be the ultimate paragraph here! <3 it!

breath
13-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Ohh I get it... so it is just in human nature to fight against it, because we dont understand it; we think THEY are doing these bad things to us when really it is US that is fighting against it that creates the negative feelings? But are you sure of this? I mean, you cant exactly ask a demon what it likes and doesnt like..

No that's not quite how it is. But similar. If any entity is doing something to you that you don't want done then you have the right to deny it - but sitting there allowing fear and uncertainty to over-whelm you is the wrong thing to do for sure. Overcoming these experiences are as easy as bringing up the skeptic mind in the main section of your consciousness.

Just now though I feel like what I'm saying is redundant because the only people who experience this stuff are people who have space to accept it. Don't accept it and it wont happen.