PDA

View Full Version : Under severe control / psychic attack - Spiritual emergency

PsyPrisoner
09-07-2011, 11:05 PM
This is going to be a numerous amount of posts regarding my spiritual/psychic attack/partial mind control experience I am having even now as i write, I am not sure how long this has been going on for but I am in need of help badly. This involves so many things i don't know where to start. Even now while writing this I feel dizzy and am getting a headache..Something does not want me to write this all out I have a strong feeling to get up and do something else. I'll edit and write more later but for now my head is hurting badly.

Gracey
09-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Sorry to hear that. Have you tried meditation or anything else?

PsyPrisoner
09-07-2011, 11:38 PM
Sorry to hear that. Have you tried meditation or anything else?
yes, meditation, prayer, everything... Its complicated to explain...and is hard to understand...

PsyPrisoner
09-07-2011, 11:39 PM
where is the delete function...?

not human
09-07-2011, 11:43 PM
Hi everything is fine .....get up have a big glass of watwr, take some deep breaths & go for a nice long walk take care

Stellar_Steve
09-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Hello Psy -

I am wondering if you have anyone who you can call on to be with you right now? Friends, family, loved ones?

Aquarian
09-07-2011, 11:45 PM
Whilst I don't doubt that some lesser entity is bothering you, I suspect most of your symptoms don't come from that. They try to provoke us such that they can feed off our negative energy.

I can echo the suggestion to meditate. Differentiate between your stress response and the weak interference of the entity. Then establish boundaries.

Medium_Laura
09-07-2011, 11:46 PM
Do you know about white light protection? Do you know what grounding is?

Try those. Your agitated state of mind could be affecting you as well. Try being more calm as not human has said.

PsyPrisoner
09-07-2011, 11:53 PM
I don't even believe it half the time myself but its happening.

Aquarian
10-07-2011, 12:03 AM
I'm just off to bed and might have misjudged your situation.

Take a look at my experience (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=17404).

Good luck!

PsyPrisoner
10-07-2011, 12:10 AM
Hello Psy -

I am wondering if you have anyone who you can call on to be with you right now? Friends, family, loved ones?
None I can trust...sadly..which is why i am looking for help here..

not human
10-07-2011, 01:23 AM
[QUOTE=PsyPrisoner]None I can trust...sadly..which is why i am looking for help here..[/QUOTE

..and you're being given it if you choose to to take it.....now as Laura said go get yourself grounded.......back away from the keyboard....don't look back .......get out of the house & go wrap your arms around the nearest tree.....the mind tends to grab hold of a concept & it'll drive you nuts unless you get outside of it...good luck

PsyPrisoner
12-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Something is being done to my mind, I need help...

Aquarian
12-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Can you be more specific about your symptoms? Where is the headache?

mattie
12-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Don’t assume that real pain is energetically related. If this persists or becomes severe have it checked out by a physician.

You have an unlimited ability to work w/ your energies. Grounding can be useful.

You imply that other things are curtailing your writing. You can vet & order any negative beings to scram.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

Providing more info. can assist w/ replies.

PsyPrisoner
13-07-2011, 10:15 PM
It may be some kind of negative/prankster entity messing with my head, I've noticed a lot of interference with electronic devices..and other strange occurrences..and I've felt it's presence only at night when its near bedtime. Whatever it is, it hides itself very well and seems to affect people around me as well, it changes their mood toward me. It seems to follow me everywhere. Could this possibly be some kind of ET entity?

Could it be possible of some kind of ethereal/physical implant? If so how do you remove them?

SunMist
13-07-2011, 10:46 PM
PsyP, I encourage you to use every bit of will you can muster and meditate - if all you can do is repeat a mantra, repeat a mantra for 5-10 minutes. Here's a good one om mani padme hum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG_lNuNUVd4&feature=related . This will serve multiple purposes. First if an external entity is bothering you it will raise your vibration enough that it will drive it off or drown out its influence giving you relief. If it's something happening within your own mind, again it will help you become calmer and clearer. I've had the problem at times with other people reacting to me strangely - it's always a chicken and the egg question because if you are anxious and filled with fear that will radiate from you and make others uncomfortable. Just like how when people are happy and in love that radiates. I'm not saying there aren't negative spirits causing you trouble, but I find it best to consider all options and choose solutions that will work on the ordinary and the spiritual level both. Good luck!

Aquarian
15-07-2011, 12:37 AM
It may be some kind of negative/prankster entity messing with my head, I've noticed a lot of interference with electronic devices..
They are malfunctioning? I wondered briefly if my symptoms came from electromagnetic fields. Turning off my wifi (even though it's simply radio waves) seemed to help a bit briefly.

Could this possibly be some kind of ET entity?
No idea. My attacker seems to have no energetic presence.

Could it be possible of some kind of ethereal/physical implant? If so how do you remove them?
If this is in relation to following you, the ethereal/energetic world doesn't seem to have the same limitations as the physical world. Aka/relationship cords seem to stretch infinitely with instantaneous transmission.
Secondly, your energetic body has an energetic signature and that's easy for entities to tune into.

All entities I've encountered simply want my (subtle) energy. What Sunmist said about changing one's frequency vibration can help.

If you read my thread it talks about ethereal 'implants' that reprogram my chakras.

SunMist
15-07-2011, 03:30 AM
Aquarian, talking about the wifi - I hate that stuff. It definitely affects me negatively, kind of jangles my nerves and interferes with sleep. It's frustrating because until wifi I was very leading edge with technology and now I've turned into a luddite.

windwhistle
15-07-2011, 04:13 AM
PsyPrisoner...

Keep talking here...unless you have someone in person you can talk with. It is essential to make human connections. I have had this happen...it is very real and very scary. Time takes it down. But it is real. Your perceptions are valid. Try to eat earth foods like potatoes or red meat. Take a shower. I am sending you pale blue light that washes you from head to toe in a deep blanket of calm. Feel it. Know that you are going to be alright. Think about dirt and grass and oak trees...go to them if you can. Take care....know you are not alone...I have been there. You will feel different soon.

windwhistle
15-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Change your energy by exercise, other people contact, don't be alone...don't drift off to sleep. I have had Succubis and Incubis entities in me...it is real but you can remove them. Break out of whatever is your norm ...now.

Internal Queries
15-07-2011, 04:32 AM
OP? have you irritated any occult practioners lately?

PsyPrisoner
15-07-2011, 07:25 PM
OP? have you irritated any occult practioners lately?
None that I know of....

Fujiwara Kaito
15-07-2011, 08:26 PM
I have read this entire discussion, and have thought about it for awhile.

PsyPrisoner:

Are you prepared to use some ruthless tactics on the said entity?

PsyPrisoner
15-07-2011, 09:17 PM
I have read this entire discussion, and have thought about it for awhile.

PsyPrisoner:

Are you prepared to use some ruthless tactics on the said entity?
No..........

Fujiwara Kaito
15-07-2011, 09:47 PM
First we need to understand that we are all a part of god.

We are all pieces of one great being ~ the universe.

Even though we are all part of the same we are independent, you can use this to your advantage if the evil presence doesn't know.

Before we start any spiritual warfare: try to get the said entity to realise that by attacking you it is actually attacking itself!

Showing significant knowledge should weaken it's influence.

What all souls good and bad really want deep down is to be in harmony with each other, even if they do not realise it.

Because all souls are a part of the one great soul ! god.

SerpentQueen
16-07-2011, 04:10 AM
I'm going to cut and paste something I wrote earlier today, because I think it's relevant here:

"Cheeky, I was once suicidal, so I can understand what you are going through right now. Ironically, several people in my life had committed suicide and I'd always considered it the most selfish act and something I'd never in a million years do. And then, like you, I found myself contemplating it.

What stopped me from following through was an absolute moment of clarity. In this moment, I realized that the suicidal thoughts were NOT MY OWN. I don't believe in devils or evil entities but you could describe it in that way - it was if there was this evil voice in my head telling me I was no good, didn't deserve to live, and should jump off the bridge RIGHT NOW.

This thread is making me realize it was in that moment that I first began to wake up, to realize that there is no "I." I became fascinated from that point on with watching the chatter in my head, and trying to figure out where it was coming from. This was before I knew anything at all about anything spiritual .... it was an instinctive response.

You could say that the act of beginning to disintegrate and deconstruct the Self turned out to be, ironically, the ultimate act of self-preservation."

PsyPrisoner (and Aquarian), consider that this may be what is going on with you? Maybe the entities aren't telling you to off yourself. But they are evil and it's clear you recognize it's NOT YOU.

You see, it is... it's the battle. You aren't fighting demons you are fighting your MIND. You are on the verge of recognizing this is the mind, and it's you, but not you.

PsyPrisoner, I don't necessarily recommend meditation. At least, not right now. I know that is completely contrary to what everyone else has suggested, but sometimes some of us (waves hand!!) can meditate in such a way that we become too attached to the mind-thoughts and can't let them go, can't observe them neutrally, can't step back from them. Gentle suggestion is to employ tactics that bring you outside of yourself with less inward gazing. The tree hugging idea is excellent. Any sort of distraction with lots of external stimuli such as sitting somewhere and watching a sunset would be good too. Being in the moment does not only involve inward-belly-button gazing; look outside and around and connect. But do so with prudence towards eliminating any personal triggers (such as loud crowds and wi-fi, if that is something that makes you want to run for the tin foil helmet).

I hope this helps. I am figuring the more perspectives and suggestions you have, one of them has to resonate, right?

Aquarian
16-07-2011, 04:43 PM
You see, it is... it's the battle. You aren't fighting demons you are fighting your MIND. You are on the verge of recognizing this is the mind, and it's you, but not you.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showpost.php?p=259834&postcount=75

PsyPrisoner
18-07-2011, 01:20 AM
I am possessed by some kind of entity...could be alien/ET which has been causing all the electrical interference, I may also be bugged/implanted. If you heard my whole story or see what I've seen, felt what i felt you'd freak out.

mattie
18-07-2011, 01:30 AM
I am possessed by some kind of entity...could be alien/ET which has been causing all the electrical interference, I may also be bugged/implanted. If you heard my whole story or see what I've seen, felt what i felt you'd freak out.

Have you used the Vetting Commands yet? If not, do so. If you have, repeat them. It may take using these repeatedly to issue them w/ conviction.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=156097&posted=1#post156097

PsyPrisoner
18-07-2011, 01:48 AM
Have you used the Vetting Commands yet? If not, do so. If you have, repeat them. It may take using these repeatedly to issue them w/ conviction.
I have been reading the bible for a bit and it seems to cause the entity to breath rapidly, this freaked me out a bit because I can actually feel it breathing with me. I don't want to hurt this thing, I have been trying to communicate with it...Is there a way to hear it? Meditation maybe? How do I do rekei? It has a "lock" over my charkas.

pebble
19-07-2011, 12:56 PM
I for one would love to hear your whole story. My advice to you would be just go with the flow. I believe you are safe. This is your journey for now. Whatever it may be. If you would like..you may pm me your story..we may be similar and I may be able to help you..but would need to know your story to know for sure.

PsyPrisoner
19-07-2011, 10:40 PM
I for one would love to hear your whole story. My advice to you would be just go with the flow. I believe you are safe. This is your journey for now. Whatever it may be. If you would like..you may pm me your story..we may be similar and I may be able to help you..but would need to know your story to know for sure.
Are you serious? Go with the flow?! You wouldn't be saying that if you experienced this...

cazamac
21-07-2011, 03:12 PM
hiya you need 2 try and find somebody who has knowlage of this kind of stuff who can help you identify whats really happening with your self and hopefuly put you on the right track, l wish you all the love light on your journey cazamac x

northstar
21-07-2011, 04:54 PM
hey psy... i went through the torments (whtevr) in 95 or so... it lasted about 5mo... then these same entities taught me the secrets (whtevr) of the universe, and became my friends... it's a method they've used for centuries, guess cuz it works...

when you were asked 'r u ready 2 use some ruthless tactics' and you said 'no'... that was the correct response... you stick to that... its important... they are testing your values...

usually it is life that tests your values... lets say when things are good you run around singing everything is beautiful... but... when things happen to you personally, your values go out the window... so for some reason, for some people, they decide to put you on the fast track and test you themselves...

it will pass, there is the other side of it... just keep both feet on the ground and dont do anything stupid... it will pass... you can argue with them, you can disagree with them, and you can set rules with them... you always decide... you are always the one in charge... they are just spirits...

northstar
21-07-2011, 05:06 PM
there is a lot more to it than just that (values)... but some things are best discovered by yourself... but... if you come to a point that you just cant figure your way around... just ask...