PDA

View Full Version : Can you please interpret my astrology?

Derek92
06-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Hey everyone I am having a hard time in life moving forward and would like somebody to read my horoscope Derek Dobie 10/27/1992 6:22 pm is when i was born so if whatever you can interpret from that would be really appreciated.
thank you:D

Thinker108
07-07-2011, 03:21 AM
please write birth place

Greybeard
27-07-2011, 05:32 AM
Derek....a name applied to both men and women. We need your place of birth, and clarification of your sex please.

Greybeard
27-07-2011, 06:28 AM
You are delightfully naive. This means direct, simple, unaffected, like a bright child, exploring life and seeing everything as new and exciting. You are irrepressibly active. Your consciousness is very highly subjective, and in fact the distinction between your own wishes, fantasies, dreams or feelings and outer reality is not always clear to you. You seek, above all else. to discover what you really are and how you can expand yourself. Impulsive and spontaneous, you face the dangers of confusion of values and an unbalanced, out-of-rhythm release of your vital energies. You are essentially emotional in your responses to human relationship. Much more than most people, you have a tendency to project yourself onto others, to impress the world with your own image.

There is an indomitable spirit here. You do not cave in easily and have a strong resilient quality; your powers of recovery and self-resurrection are formidable. There is strife and conflict in the home and family and dealing with these circumstances occupies much of your psychic energy, preoccupies you. Strongly marked in your personality is a highly explosive temper (which if repressed can lead to migraine), an often unreasonable self-willed urge to dominate others and make them conform to your wishes; you want your own way. Behavior can be eccentric, unpredictable and tactless. Nervous irritability is a constant companion and often leads to disruptive outbursts or sudden unconsidered actions. Lack of success is caused by a rather fitful and misdirected application of effort and energy. These nervous conditions are apt to lead you to retirement and shying away from others.

You desire freedom without restriction, and are quite impatient with the normal limits and bounds imposed on us by life. It is difficult for you to make compromises. Ordinary life seems rather humdrum to you; you seek the grand and romantic ideals.

So, if your life seems to be going nowhere -- as you say -- you might look at some of these aspects of yourself. Perhaps they are what is holding you back. And by the way....what's the big hurry? You are only 18 years old. Wait another 10 years until the roof caves in on you (the Saturn return). When you dig out of the wreckage, then take a look around and set yourself on the path.

Did I say you are impatient with restrictions? Well, look at yourself.

You know....When I was 22 I decided to become a millionaire by 24. When I was 23 I saw that my plan was not likely to succeed....I was still working on my first hundred. So I changed my goal. Instead of becoming a millionaire I would become a failure. And I have succeeded at that beyond my wildest dreams.

Sapphirez
27-07-2011, 12:52 PM
the best way to move forward in this fashion would be to start researching it yourself so you can help yourself and go back on it whenever you feel you need more guidance. coming to the forum every time you're feeling lost to ask someone to tell you more about your chart will not be very helpful to you.

no offense greybeard but you sound like you copied most of that from a site.. and how did you do the interpretation without the birth city?

Derek you are very young.. but maybe your having trouble moving forward is evident in the nature in which you asked someone to do this for you on here.. rather than wanting to gain knowledge about it you're just asking someone to lay it all out for you

Greybeard
29-07-2011, 03:17 AM
I copied nothing. I wrote what I saw in the chart.

I set the birth for my own city....the chart will be accurate within a range close enough to be read. Besides, other than a couple details I wasn't reading the houses. The moon is probably accurate to within a degree even without the city/time-zone. I assumed it was a U.S. birth....the moon moves less than two degrees in its daily traverse across North America.

Spiritlite
29-07-2011, 03:35 PM
Beautiful. I've akways wanted to be an astrologer

eyalec
30-07-2011, 03:21 PM
I set the birth for my own city....the chart will be accurate within a range close enough to be read. Besides, other than a couple details I wasn't reading the houses. The moon is probably accurate to within a degree even without the city/time-zone. I assumed it was a U.S. birth....the moon moves less than two degrees in its daily traverse across North America.

The moon moves one degree about two hours.
You have a lot to give and share, but without the moon and the houses it’s very dangerous to make assumptions.

Greybeard
30-07-2011, 05:32 PM
The United States has three four time zones, each "one hour wide". It takes the moon 4 hours to go across the country. In that time she moves about two degrees.

Therefore, if the birth is a US one and the birth time is provided, we have the position of the moon within about a degree, two at most.

Greybeard
30-07-2011, 05:53 PM
I don't do astrology wildly and irresponsibly.

The subject gave date and time. I made the assumption of a US birth.

Let me explain.

Given time is 1822

If that is 1822 MDT, Moon is at 2 Sagittarius 46.
If that is 1822 EDT, Moon is 1 Sag 38
If PDT, she is 3 Sag 53
Total spread, 2 degrees 15 mins.
I used the 2.46 position....my moon is not more than 1 deg 13 off.
For a reading of this type that's pretty close.

As far as houses, I used a location of 113W....pretty well centered in the Mountain Time Zone. Thus, the MC of the chart should be within 8 degrees on either side of the true MC. Statistically there is a 50% chance it is within 4 degrees and a 50% chance it is between 4 and 8 degrees off, roughly. This applies to any of the 4 time zones. Using a more or less centered location for the chart gives the same result.

Close enough for this sort of reading. Very high likelihood of Taurus rising, low chance for Aries rising.

I made only one statement based on house structure...Mars in 4th
And if we take the 50% chance that the MC is in a later degree than what I used, the probability that Mars remains within 4th house is extremely high.

Figure it out for yourself.

Silver
30-07-2011, 05:59 PM
....sure sounds like GB knows what he's talking about...

Would you do mine if I pm you my info, Greybeard? (Ty in advance...)

Greybeard
30-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Whoops....small error in above......Total spread possible for Moon is 2 deg 35 min
Her motion for 24 hours on date of birth is 13d31m
So anyway....the chance of Mars being physically within the 4th for any US location is around 75%

You still think I'm irresponsible, or don't know what I'm doing?

Greybeard
30-07-2011, 06:14 PM
I normally don't do readings for the sake of idle curiosity.

On Derek's chart....he apparently hasn't come back to see what anyone might have said....I pointed out only a primary, preeminent feature of his chart that did not rely on the moon, and added in a simple comment based on his angular and leading Mars in the 4th House.

Normally, Silvergirl, when I do a reading I spend a good deal of time analyzing the chart carefully before making judgments. And if I did that for everyone I would never finish.

If you have some good reason to have your chart read I will be pleased to do so.

Silver
30-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Ok, I'll pm you my reason(s) and you decide, then.

Greybeard
08-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Just checking the avatar.