PDA

View Full Version : Chanelling Images

psychonaut salamander
06-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Does anyone get images instead of worded messages?

and were not supposed to type about it, so i wont ask opinions about psychotropic mind accelerators used as antennas for channeling highly condensed visual information.

and if you have channeled images and have the graphics skills to digitize it, please post them here

Saggi
06-07-2011, 09:32 AM
I met someone who was aware of me having a guide from WW1 and he drew a picture of him.

From there I channeled a Rememberance Poem and one time when we met we'd both woken up that morning around 5 am and drawn a picture.

I was shocked and drawn to tell him that we needed to show each other the pictures at the same time.

We arranged to get together and both sat with our books.

We both counted to three and opened the books and both were totally shocked.

There was a before and after picture of the same scene.

We'd used the same colours, the same images, it was a real spooky moment!

It's now in my memory banks as an amazing moment and feels equally as amazing today as it did when it happened!
Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

tragblack
06-07-2011, 09:34 AM
I sometimes get images during meditation.

psychonaut salamander
07-07-2011, 04:45 AM
when i can post messages i will add more.

wow! jo thats one of the moments in life showing us theres more behind the scenes

psychonaut salamander
07-07-2011, 04:46 AM
tragblack please draw them and post them if you can :)

Adrienne
08-07-2011, 06:09 AM
Amazing story Saggi ! Very cool !

Dream Angel xx

CentaurSage
09-07-2011, 03:54 AM
I travel with my third eye often, see all types of different images.

Medium_Laura
09-07-2011, 03:55 AM
Mine are here in the art section under my art sketches (channeling spirit guides and spirits)

Moomer
11-07-2011, 02:38 AM
When I do readings I get images that look like they are clouds. I can tell what they are they just look kinda like fluffy clouds. Its very rare I get a picture with color. Usually the only time I get colors is like if someone who has passed is showing me the color of their eyes or I had a grandmother show me red lipstick.

Lynn
11-07-2011, 04:10 AM
Does anyone get images instead of worded messages?

and were not supposed to type about it, so i wont ask opinions about psychotropic mind accelerators used as antennas for channeling highly condensed visual information.

and if you have channeled images and have the graphics skills to digitize it, please post them here

Hello

Yes. Images and at times motion pictures. It is not limited to what is written. Once I was even blessed to get Morse Code. To find out I was not alone in that experience. I had no clue what it all meant as it came to me in a meditation and I simply wrote like I often do. Came back to a long run on sentance of Dots and Dashes. Not knowing what it meant and me mate said that sure looks like Morse Code. So looking it up I found it was. A message from a sinking Russian Sub.

Often one doodles as well and wonders why. I often do that to find it has a deeper meaning if I take the time to connect to WHY I did it .

Lynn