PDA

View Full Version : Controlling your pendulum?

Violet Moon
30-06-2011, 10:10 PM
Hi guys! Is it possible to control your pendulums movements just by focusing on it? I own two pendulums and can tell them both to move in whichever direction i want. I know our energy responds to crystals and vice versa but it has made me feel that maybe it isn't a suitable method of divination for me as i wouldn't want my energy subconsciously influencing the pendulum when i ask it a question or basically making it tell me what i want to hear!

Adrienne
30-06-2011, 10:29 PM
hi Violet Moon,

Have you tried asking your pendulum questions, without telling it which way to move or influencing your answers ?

Dream Angel xx

Medium_Laura
01-07-2011, 03:30 AM
Yes you can influence a pendulum with thought, it moves by energy, thus, thought is energy.

I teach ways to non-bias your pendulum. There are methods for redirecting your thoughts.

If you are interested in learning how to use one for "truth testing". Let me know.

Violet Moon
05-07-2011, 08:58 PM
I have Dream Angel and Medium Laura that sounds like a great idea, i would love to know how to do that. x

Medium_Laura
05-07-2011, 11:58 PM
There are several great books out there to describe it better than I can.

The reason to divine anything is to remove the logical part of your mind from the equation. If you are too emotionally attached to the response, you will make it swing.

One way is to make identical cards that say YES (1) NO (2) NEUTRAL (3) (neutral means that it isn't the right time to ask this question)

put it on post its and flip them over, making sure you can't see the answers through the back. Now ask the pendulum to choose the best answer for your highest good.

You put the post its in a fan about 2 inches apart \ | / hover it at a stop at the base of the 3. - Ask your question and pay attention to phrasing. your pendulum should swing in one of the 3 directions.

Flip your paper, that is your answer.

Try that and see how you get on with it.

Scott Cunningham has a book for beginning Divination

Violet Moon
18-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Thanks for that Laura that was really helpful :smile:

Usako
22-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Bump bump buuuump! Deserved, I want this subject to be discussed further.

I had the same experience to the OP, which is why I stopped using the Pendulum as a divination tool, it always told me what I wanted to hear.

So I tried a little test and gave it commands to get it to move the way I wanted, and every time it did.

Can this be attributed to telekinesis? Or the energies/spirits which help in the process?

Friesfan1
01-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I am very new to this as well. From what I have read, yes, you can make it move and I often test mine for practice. Some practice questions I as are
"Is my name - - - - ?" "Do I have x number of children?". But the books say, practice, practice, practice. So that is what I have been doing. Plus reading everything I can. I have 2 books on dowsing waiting to be read and two others I just finished. Amazon.com, has many books you can get at reasonable prices.

I love my Twin Soul
08-05-2012, 10:28 PM
Hi Everyone, I have found over the years that it pays to check every now and then that your Pendulum is still tuned in, ie ask it a question that you know the answer too so you can be sure of the yes no answer.. I also feel that you must blank your mind to everything else when asking something and make sure the answer is coming from where you want it to come from and not from a negative source, that can make a big difference to the answers you receive. Also how you phase the question , that is a big plus. Blessings to all.