PDA

View Full Version : so confused

Roo
22-12-2006, 12:52 AM
I don't know what I was expecting tonight, but it wasn't what happened. I wasn't expecting to see my cat come back...and then he did.
I wasn't expecting to see my bf off in a rush...and then it happened.

I've been told that I'm the voice of God, but I don't know what that means.

Enlightener
22-12-2006, 09:01 AM
What you expect you push away from you, you were quite naturally applying these natural laws.

Enlightener

dreamer
22-12-2006, 10:39 AM
Hey Roo,

Its quite a shock isn't it, but we are all the voice of God, we are all different manifestations of the same thing. Heres an interesting experiment, moniter your thoughts and then look at the world around you to see how your thoughts are in fact made manifest all around you, change your thoughts and watch for the world around you changing. Soon it becomes apparent that you are in fact the world around you, like you are in your own mind or that you are the dreamer and the dream. Every thought you have is manifested in the world around you, it is all a metaphor for yourself and we all share the one Self, we are just different aspects of the One. You are the One but so is everything else equally, we are One.

Ascended Master
07-01-2007, 06:08 PM
I don't know what I was expecting tonight, but it wasn't what happened. I wasn't expecting to see my cat come back...and then he did.
I wasn't expecting to see my bf off in a rush...and then it happened.

I've been told that I'm the voice of God, but I don't know what that means.

Roo, you are God...! :smile:

From what I believe, there are lots of Gods and not all of them are worth worshipping!

The one's I worship are those of a good heart... so I have to be included on that list of Gods! Because I can honestly say that I am of a good heart! :smile:

For this reason, God is in me, as I am expressing my own power to decide that goodness is the way I want things to go!

We continually express the voice of our own God, in whatever way we want to! :smile:

Some people worship Hollywood celebrities for example, and therefore try to live like one! :D

With love and light,

AM

Bob23
08-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Roo,

Maybe God doesn't even know what to expect and is constantly bowled over by the discovery of wonder...perhaps?

What a surprise that would be,

Bob23:wink:

dreamer
09-01-2007, 08:04 AM
Hey Bob,

hows it going dude. Great point by the way, just because you are God doesnt mean jack **** cos everythings God, its what One chooses to create that counts.