PDA

View Full Version : Beyond the illusion

Light Earth
29-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Just been having a bit of a down day and a letter to Source which started out pretty negative turned into this. If it helps just one person as it did me, then that's great xx

"I shed a tear for the collective conscious, for the pain that is suffered by my fellow man. For those for whom hope seems lost, a future bleak and the chance to change seems absent.

I shed a tear for anyone who has ever lost, struggled to find or too weak to move from their position.

I shed a tear for all, as they shed a tear for me and I pray to God for the good days, for the positive, for the joy. For joy is within me, below this veil of suffering which arches its back and roars into significance like a lion taking its last swipe at a stronger opponent.

I shed a tear for those who seek happiness through the heaviness of pain and thank the Lord that I have lived my share of personal tragedies so that I might look at these human situations for what they are, nothing but an illusion.

We chose to experience the human emotions as a life without emotion can be, although steady, without the peaks and troughs which make our understanding what it is.

We are here by choice, I am here by choice, I have chosen to go through this as a part of my greater development and I must remember at these times not to separate myself from the Lord, but to take him even closer into my embrace.

I must enfold my arms protectively around my light before opening it up and setting it free so that others may experience and evolve as a result of having been touched by the pure light of the Lord.

Come to me light and set me free of these negative human emotions, for I am not my body, I am the light and I am free. Return my consciousness to source and to the true reality of my existence, unbind me from the chains of this game, this experiment and allow me to bask in the beauty of the knowledge I am privileged to know.

We are all more than this, but we have forgotten, we have lost ourselves in the blowing sands of this illusionary existence.

Bring me the power that I came here with, the purity of your light which assisted by birth into this world.

Enfold me with your grace, your beauty and your truth. Give me the strength to hold close the knowledge that I am more than this body, these experiences and this memory.

Bring me to your home. In my heart. In my soul. Bind the two forever.

I love you. I love you. I love you"

LightFilledHeart
29-06-2011, 03:01 PM
That's beautiful... thank's for posting and sharing it with us. I think we can all take comfort in your words.....

Light Earth
29-06-2011, 03:54 PM
My pleasure xx