PDA

View Full Version : Being Spiritual

spiritalk
21-12-2006, 02:59 PM
Just because someone opens to psychic and/or mediumship abilities does not automatically make it a spiritual journey. That has to be a personal choice.

Anyone can become psychic...some say we have a gland for that purpose...the pineal. To open to the psychic is nothing to do with spirituality...that becomes a personal choice and responsibility.

What do we do for our spirituality?
What is our spirituality?
Why would anyone else want to comment on someone's spirituality?

God bless, J

Roo
21-12-2006, 04:22 PM
I'm feeling very confused, J.

There's a bit of this "who, me?" kinda thing going on. Too much information, if ya know what I mean. Alright...I'll give it a shot.

What do we do for our spirituality?
we let go of the things we love

What is our spirituality?
something apart from ourselves...something that no longer defines us, but is us. It is always with us...always sending us Love.

And the answer to the last...in order to help each other Grow. In order to create a world without pain or suffering. One filled with Beauty and Light. However, the Blind are leading the Blind. It's easy to get Stuck in the darkness, which is why we created ourselves. We are Magical Beings, with Knowledge, Power, Skill and an Insane Thirst for It All.

Roo
21-12-2006, 04:26 PM
I have to Learn to turn It On and Off like a Switch, don't i?

BLAIR2BE
21-12-2006, 11:13 PM
I agree with you spiritalk. A spiritual walk seems to be the learning of spiritual truths, and the “laws” that pertain to life and the soul. While the psychic arts are abilities. Spirituality is not so much ability, as it is a “way of life.”

spiritalk
28-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Roo: Very thoughtful and truly thought provoking.

Blair: Understanding how many journies our lives are actually about (spiritual being top on the list IME) helps us realize that what we do in psychic/mediumship is merely a stepping stone.