PDA

View Full Version : The sinificance of 9 11

dreamer
21-12-2006, 11:46 AM
I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about the numbers 9 11. Obviously it is imprinted on all our memeorys but i am seeing it almost every day and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas about the significance of these numbers. It seems mo0re than coincidental that only an attack on america would have given these numbers such worldwide significance both because only ameriacns would have called it 9 11, in england it would have been the 9th of the 11th etc and obviously america promotes most widespread media coverage.

Any ideas?

Enlightener
21-12-2006, 02:23 PM
In numerology 911 added into itself is 11, which is a master number.

I know how it would explain things on a numerological chart but I have no idea what it means when you see it in reality.

Enlightener

Lapis
21-12-2006, 10:55 PM
I've heard so many people say that they've been seeing the numbers 911 everywhere just like 11:11 and 12:12 and all the others. There's a great article about numerology and the Master numbers etc. here on the Articles thread at the top. There you could get more info about what 9 means and then 11 and then blend the two together to get an idea of what 911 might be saying to you now. I sense its a personal message that one cycle is ending and another getting ready to start for you (1-9) and it'll be much higher, faster, and more intense than the last one. Its good I feel but go check out the article dreamer.

In the USA 911 is the phone number we call for any serious physical emergency's and to me that says a lot about the event of 9-11. I think we're being talked to through these different numbers and number combinations and at some deeper level we do understand. I woke up this morning and looked at the clock and it was 4:44 AM. This sort of thing happens constantly all day and night anymore. Its also interesting to notice the times listed when people post and there's usually a lot of 11:11's.

Lazuli
22-12-2006, 02:59 AM
Its also interesting to notice the times listed when people post and there's usually a lot of 11:11's.

Lapis,

You posted this in my time zone at exactly 05:55 PM! :icon_eek:

Lazuli

TzuJanLi
22-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Greetings..

While i am equally intrigued by the coincidence of numbers.. ultimately, i sense that numbers are arbitrary and, with precious few exceptions, are lacking any real significance save a convenience of counting and categorizing.. While analyzing and evaluating the Universe and its mysteries i fail to see where there is any significance of numbers.. i don't think the universe is too concerned with our arbitrary assignment of dates and times.. repetitive occurances of numbers happen, then.. we assign some interpretive meaning to the occurance which would occur regardless.. like dates, they occur based on some arbitrary starting point and are based on revolutions around our star.. the starting point for that reference is purely arbitrary, in fact, there several differing reference points for dates.. time, likewise, is just a convenient tool for scheduling.. divided in a sequence favorable to cycles of light and dark, but.. stricly arbitrary as to increments of division.. i sense there is no universal influence as to the marking of dates and times.. but, i suppose it is amusing to contrive and conjure coincidental relationships into specific purposes..

Be well..

Lapis
23-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Greetings..

While i am equally intrigued by the coincidence of numbers.. ultimately, i sense that numbers are arbitrary and, with precious few exceptions, are lacking any real significance save a convenience of counting and categorizing.. While analyzing and evaluating the Universe and its mysteries i fail to see where there is any significance of numbers.. i don't think the universe is too concerned with our arbitrary assignment of dates and times.. repetitive occurances of numbers happen, then.. we assign some interpretive meaning to the occurance which would occur regardless.. like dates, they occur based on some arbitrary starting point and are based on revolutions around our star.. the starting point for that reference is purely arbitrary, in fact, there several differing reference points for dates.. time, likewise, is just a convenient tool for scheduling.. divided in a sequence favorable to cycles of light and dark, but.. stricly arbitrary as to increments of division.. i sense there is no universal influence as to the marking of dates and times.. but, i suppose it is amusing to contrive and conjure coincidental relationships into specific purposes..

Be well..

I really do understand what you're saying TzuJanLi and I also understand why you think/feel/perceive in this way, but please, do you equally discount sound and light because you can't as yet perceive more about them? How about sacred geometry, is that "arbitrary" to you also :confused:

I've repeatedly said how I belive that those of us who are and have been seeing certain numbers and number combos for years now, are probably being shown very important (for our spiritual evolution) time coded reminders in a higher dimensional language that deeper aspects of us do totally understand. In the past I've had unseen hands gently take my head, turn it to the digital clock, so I'd see it displaying 11:11. I can't tell you how many times I've been awakened repeatedly in the middle of the night, roll over and look at the clock to see 3:33 or 4:44 or 5:55 etc. Hey.....I'd rather be sleeping!

But, these numbers and combinations of numbers mean very important things, most of which I don't understand as yet but I do know that they're speaking volumes about being multidimensional beings and our now! The 333 that so many people have been having scream at them is indicating different things/states/phases within 3D or 3rd dimensional (physical) reality. The 444, 4D reality and certain 'works' being done within that dimension, and the 5's or 555 is an indication of moving into the 5th dimension for brief periods. With just these 3 numbers many can see what they're reflecting, what we're doing and where we're doing it.

"I sense there is no universal influence as to the marking of dates and times...but, I suppose it is amusing to contrive and conjure coincidental relationships into specific purposes..."

Depends on who's marking it and why. The Mayans and all the other ancients across time on Earth who've mapped and numbered cycles in physicality were then highly "amused" by their efforts no doubt!

You be well too...

pokeyjo11
24-12-2006, 07:12 AM
I am greatful you shared TzuJanLi, it always makes me :smile: smile when one asserts their beliefs. Amusingly, it exemplifies my long held belief that everyone has a right to pursue their own personal path based on their own perspective.

Anything can be perceived as arbitrary when it is Not Seen in a meaningful context. Based on your stated perspective and conclusion, I would assume that your reality holds no signs or wonders relating to any synchronized awareness of any collective recognition based on numerology, archaic or otherwise.

IMO our reality is born of experience, knowledge and assumptions as viewed from various perspectives.

I have a deep respect for numbers; I feel nothing exist in the universe that cannot be defined or communicated by numbers. A mathematician raised me, go figure! lol:wink:

It is all-relative! In Love and Light,
pj11