PDA

View Full Version : Twin flame question...

ljepotica
20-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Hello all:hug3:

Hmmmm...I've been reading a little on twin flames and got to thinking...

I'm sure a lot of people have questions such as when or shall they meet their twin flames-which I understand.

What I want to ask is who/what is this that I think of:

He comes into my mind when I feel that life is beautiful and amazing-he lifts my spirits up high and shows me that I can live forever. He shows me that the world is mine: I can feel him in my soul, my spirit, my bones-living inside of me-he is part of me-a big part of me.
I feel him when I am down, if I'm being punished then so is he, he comforts and soothes me...I see him in spirit sometimes, I feel him touching me and lying down beside me at night...
I can sense his sadness-I know he's sad like I am that we haven't met and are not together...
When I listen to beautiful and powerful music-he is there, I can almost sense him.

Ours is an unconditional love-a love that is blessed, I know we are charmed and when they see us together-all our friends can clearly see this and tell us this.

Once I was upset and cried asking him why we couldn't together and out of the corner of my eyes I saw a whit semi-ball shape, it was sparkling and shining (unless it was an orb or a spirit guide!!)

I feel him placing his hands on me-countless times and also caress me and put his hands on my waist and running his fingers through my hair.
I smell a certain smell and he comes to me, I see a certain object or colour and there he is.
I go to a museum or a gallery or cook some food and see him there with me-and I KNOW that this is what will be as it feels so real...
I go to other places and know we will go there.

I have dreams of this beautiful "stranger" who I know more than anyone else in this world and vice versa-in my dreams I am so relaxed, happy and soothed with him...

The thing is that I don't obsess over him and neither do I think of him every single day-he just comes in my mind at random times-I also see him in a past life-ok so maybe he's from the past but almost everything I think of concerning him is in the future...

Am I hallucinating? Or is there some likelihood?

Any ideas people?

Lots of love and positivity:smile:

Pounamu
21-12-2006, 12:41 PM
Hi Ljepotica,

From what you say, I would think you are not hallucinating!

As far as I know, Twin Flames only embody and get together physically when there is a specific and critical mission to do that requires it; for such humans are so in complete harmony together, that they have tremendous creative power and potential for good, and so it happens comparatively rarely. However, much more often one Twin Flame will embody and the other one will remain in the "spirit world" and help from that dimension, where they usually can see more of the energetic needs of the moment than the one embodied.

Even more often, one finds one's "Soul-Mate" - a human with whom one has had many harmonious lives, and understands one well - and although there may be karma to work out together, there is still that deep basis of harmony that allows great things to be accomplished.

ljepotica
21-12-2006, 08:11 PM
Aha!

Ok now I get it Pounamu:)

Thanks for the explanation-makes a lot of sense now:)

Well it's nice to know that I have someone out there albeit living in another dimension, it's rather beautiful isn't it?

Yeah now that I think about it it's not hallucination-certainly no way near it if it feels so real...

Fascinating world and fascinating other dimensions...

Still...life is BEAUTIFUL:)

Lots of love and positivity...

XXXX

nikei
22-12-2006, 05:12 AM
I am new here and had to add my 2 cents. My soulmate and I are the truest yin and yang God ever created. He is an earth sign and I have none in my chart. At all. Together, we became 2 halves of one. One does not embody the other with the totality of one losing the other. Sometimes we remain in SPITE of each other. When we met, there were no hearts popping in the air around us. When we met, it was like slipping into your favorite warmest jammies and worn slippers after a cold, mean day out in the world. It was more like, "Where have YOU been?" Then settling in front of a crackling fire with a cup of coffee and Kalua on your fattest, softest recliner built for 2. It is a sense of completion that cannot be reached by one's Self. Along with that comes the intensity of ALL of the emotions: love with more ferocity than can be contained,:hug: and hate with unbiding fervor. It is a FAR cry from the butterflies of infatuation. It is warplanes flying low. It is rockets on your feet. There is no way to prepare for the final connection to your physical form of twin flame, but the deep sense of truly being HOME is electrifying. Definitely NOT for the faint of heart.