PDA

View Full Version : Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiler
26-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Hello World :hug2:

Before my dad died I had spiritual signs .. after he died I had signs that he was still around :hug:

When My Mother inlaw died spiritual signs again ( different though ) before and after.:hug:

A year before my sister got diag ..I knew Irene was going to die ..I thought it was mum as they share the same name... it was My sister...
Nearing her death there was spiritual signs ...:hug:

When I had to verbally tell her goodbye and she was to go home that day to the light and love..The hardest half an hour private talk I have ever done..(in a bit of that talk I told my sister who was filled with every possible pain killer and had not been able to talk for a day and half previously ..or open her eyes ) That could she tell Dad to change his visiting smell and could she come to me smelling like Roses!

From the day she died ..I noticed no blood relative wanted to talk about her ..So there was not the talk on memories nor a wake sadly...
I saw the lights twinkle a couple of times and that was it.

Each day after work or on days off ..I would find my huge bottle of new body lotion with its bright pink cap in the lounge...I put it down to my husband using it...It started to bug me a bit ..as each day I would place in back in my bathroom cupboard .( that cupboard is full of nice yummy smelly's ) ....

Yesterday I put in in the far back of the cupboard ..and thought "RIGHT"!!!

Today I went into Lounge and.........." there is was again"! I thought ..mmm !!! Hubby!!!! ..No-one else lives here..then I started to wonder When he was using it and why would he use mine? Actually he only uses lotions I buy for him when I massage him.

So I went and spoke to him asking him why does he put it in the Lounge?
He said he didn't ...Really guys he does not touch my women s stuff . he thought I was doing it !._

I then looked down at the bottle.

And the label said "ROSEHIP " Body Lotion.. I cried ..hubby teared up..

LOL I used body lotion on my sister ..all through her cancer ..

:hug3: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Spiritlite
26-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Beautiful signs....aren't they so comforting?
Spiritlite.

Smiler
26-06-2011, 05:00 PM
Yes I love Signs Spiritlite... its so humbling :hug2:... it does truly feel like all ones Christmas presents and birthday presents in one Hit :hug2:

Smiler
26-06-2011, 05:18 PM
My sisters feet were enlarged and very filled with fluid in the beginning...As we chatted I would massage them for hours ..Also when she went in to hospital ..I would come and massage her feet.. she didn't like her feet( had never had them massaged in her life).. she wanted them like mine she said .. so we set about doing that. :hug2:

The Hospital Moisturizer... she called Edna ... She loved Tom Hanks in Castaway... Wilson LOL

The photo is taken on a clever angle ... after 6 months of massage... can you tell which foot is hers? Aww she grew to love her feet.

Love and Light to all :hug2:

Spiritlite
26-06-2011, 05:30 PM
((((((((((SMiler)))))))))))))))))

I say the left foot :)
Spiritlite

ces
26-06-2011, 06:09 PM
What a wonderful sign your sister gave you. I bet she had a huge smile on her face as she waited for you to figure it out. :D

Adrienne
26-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Just amazing Smiler ! :hug2:

rainbowcrow
27-06-2011, 03:39 AM
:hug2: Thank-you for sharing such a beautiful moment Smiler - simply beautiful :hug2:

Natalia
27-06-2011, 05:03 AM
Awww that is so sweet. Goosebump moment. :hug:

Bright Blessings :color:

Smiler
27-06-2011, 08:45 AM
Yes Spiitlight The Left Foot ... peachy colored nails ..!

The Rose-hip moisturizer... stayed in the cupboard this time guys.

I will start using it ..

Peace and Love
:) xox

yinepu
27-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Hello World :hug2:

When I had to verbally tell her goodbye and she was to go home that day to the light and love..The hardest half an hour private talk I have ever done..(in a bit of that talk I told my sister who was filled with every possible pain killer and had not been able to talk for a day and half previously ..or open her eyes ) That could she tell Dad to change his visiting smell and could she come to me smelling like Roses!

bahahahahaaa oh smiler you cracked me up , can you tell dad please change his smell !! My dad died of cancer , he was in another state, and it was a strange relationship we had , but i helped him pass...the moment he started to slip away .. my throat constricted (he had throat cancer, ) and i closed my eyes and said i love you , and go to the light, look in there and you will see your mum, he replied "what bloody light" I replied and said " dont start ! look over on the corner your mum is waiting " and with that my throat slowly released of the pressure, and i got the call an hour later, when i asked if the time was 545pm , they said no it was 745pm...... but they were in Victoria and im in West aust, so yeah my time 545pm, ive had many a chat to him now , saying back off a little cause i feel my throat is being constricted.... Smiler Im sooooooooooo happy for you mwah, confirmations are wonderful hey and haha so funny with your lotion , thats a double whammy for you

Yesterday I put in in the far back of the cupboard ..and thought "RIGHT"!!!

LOL I used body lotion on my sister ..all through her cancer ..

:hug3: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Thats such an awesome and hilarius experience , thanks for sharing lots of hugs to you at this time Smiler:hug: :hug:

Emmalevine
27-06-2011, 10:35 PM
That is an amazing sign, thanks for sharing!