PDA

View Full Version : While I was out today

Hania
18-12-2006, 10:12 PM
I went to a friends at the weekend in Newquay, cornwall. We went for a little drive and he showed me this quite little beach (which the NT had closed because it's winter) and while we were talking at the top and admiring the views I quietly and very intrevertly meditated. I could feel the power of the sea as it crashed on the shore and the breeze as it was forced up toward us over the cliffs. I could see the colours of life in all the things around me and became at peace with myself for the first time in a long time.
Today I had to go into the town where I live to do some shopping (which a few months ago would have been impossible due to my agoraphobia) and as I was walking around and seeing all the people around I noticed one thing that was a shock to me, I know this one thing was not because of the time of year but more because I was able to feel peace in my heart in Newquay. Every single person was so beautiful, they had a glow about them, well more of a look. It wasn't that a fashion parade had come to town either and I have no way of explaining the fact I still could see and feel certain things that I am used to but it was definately there, this mass beauty. I believe that what I have been shown today is that every person is beautiful no matter what they wear or how they act and if this is the case then everyone should be made to realise this so the inner war that has been socially programmed into society can end.