PDA

View Full Version : Angels and our giudes

angelica
12-01-2006, 04:46 PM
Hi there, i once saw this large , long, ancient looking beautiful angel move through my house as i was laying in my bed... she looked young yet very old... she was so long ... i got a glimpse of her , not looking right at her but side view... it's awesome to look thru perpetual vision... i practiced it for a while and was amazed at what i could see... now it comes natural.. i also see my daughters angels thru pictures and by glimpse... its also easy to see orbs, which i believe are angels and giudes... the only color orbs i have seen are voilet and yellow... my two daughters also see there angels... they name them...i love it so much... when your walking do you ever feel your guide or angels near you? do you have several angels near you? i've witnessed short and tall ones... do you know your guides name>? we all have them around us and when we feel that we are at our worst moment they come around to love you... to hug you and wipe your tears...there always waiting for us to connect back with them, we are never alone... what a gift that god gave each one of us.....

please share your stories about this.....
bless you
angelica

Barbara With
13-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Angelica, I have been a practicing psychic for about 25 years. I apprenticed for ten with a channeler and eventually began automatic writing myself. After many years of giving psychic readings, two clients and I started studying the stuff I was channeling. I would channel for a group and we would transcribe it and study it. We ended up writing a book called, "Diaries of a Psychic Sorority: Talking With the Angels." www.barbarawith.com

In the beginning, Kim and Teresa asked who "they" were. They said we could call them angels. As we channeled our "angels" being a natural skeptic, I had my doubts about them. Like the time they were congratulating us for a job well done and said, "We raise our beer mugs to you." I thought, "Angels drink alcohol?" Despite my misgivings, the information we were receiving was so profound. They said they were here to teach us a process of "world peace one person at a time starting with yourself." It certainly sounded like something an angel would do.

We developed the process they gave us, which turned into what we christened Conflict Revolution

angelica
13-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Hi there, i'm so glad to hear that you have been "growing taller" i get excited,like a proud mother..your studies are excellent...bless you..Albert Einstein...a great mind.... i love the fact that some of us will share similiar thing or the same or not at all.. if we all have an open mind we can learn a great deal of it.... i believe that we are all different that's how we learn, from eachother.. ive been having all sorts of things happening to me since i was 5.. i guess it passes down from generation...im very spiritual, and have explored alot..im 29 now and still, always learning..yet everything i learn i don't fininsh.. or maybe it's just what suits me best..i've done horoscopes for a magazine for a short while and didn't feel good doing it..ive done tarot cards only to myself but felt that i didn't need them..pendalums, same.. ive studied wicca and i believe alot of it, but it didn't feel right for me.. ive studied my chackras and still learning about it.. i used to peek thru different realms, astral project, i like doing that, ive talked to dead people and it made me sad.. and alot more..i don't know what you would call me.. i don't know...i can hear , smell and see things all the time.. everyday something is new. i had to tone down a little though for my chldrens sake, they were experiencing disturbance...and getting mad at me cause they knew.. you sound like a person that may have some ideas on it...could you help me figure out... i mean i feel like im psychic, but i don't know...my grandmother used to be able to move spoons with her mind...i don't know...
thank you

blessings of love
angelica

angelica
13-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Hi again, i just went to your web-site... loved it.... i am interested on doing the one month course. i'm emailing you to hopefully get involved... i have been waiting for something like this... bless you

blessings with love
angelica :o