PDA

View Full Version : What you love you can make Divine

Honza
20-06-2011, 06:14 AM
I think I have understood something vital about the science that works in the spiritual world. It concerns our love and where we direct it.

Imagine if love was powerful enough to create divinity in what it is directed at. For example if I loved my parents so much, I could make them divine. Also if I loved myself enough I could make myself divine!

I personally think that love has the power to do such things. I love all manner of things and I find that my love EMPOWERS those things. Often at the expense of other things, or contrary to other powers.

I find that the Hindu practice of I AM is a good example of this. Hindus practice self love and consequently they reach divinity. In a sense it is their own love which makes them divine. Other people love other things and empower those things with their love.

Does that make sense? It does to me.

Thinker108
23-06-2011, 03:20 AM
I think I have understood something vital about the science that works in the spiritual world. It concerns our love and where we direct it.

Imagine if love was powerful enough to create divinity in what it is directed at. For example if I loved my parents so much, I could make them divine. Also if I loved myself enough I could make myself divine!

I personally think that love has the power to do such things. I love all manner of things and I find that my love EMPOWERS those things. Often at the expense of other things, or contrary to other powers.

I find that the Hindu practice of I AM is a good example of this. Hindus practice self love and consequently they reach divinity. In a sense it is their own love which makes them divine. Other people love other things and empower those things with their love.

Does that make sense? It does to me.

We all are divine but not aware. What is the obstacle? Our selfishness is obstacle. When we without any reason, we get power of destroy this obstacle and then we feel divinity and can make others divine.

Darky
25-06-2011, 08:38 PM
If everything is Divine, who else could you be ? :)

And you remembered me something, you remembered me how i used to feel in my past

love surely is very powerful "emotion".. the more you truly love, the more you feel yourSelf..