PDA

View Full Version : is yesterdays full moon impacting emotion

Dharma Employee
16-06-2011, 06:58 PM
am scorpio sun

cancerian moon

virgo ascendant, a kundalini awakening that went dormant, and then 2 soul connections, 1 mainly difficult and life changing ,1 somewhat hamonious

now not in touch with either

but sine yesterday i am welling up very easily

any atro experts here

Spiritlite
16-06-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm no astro expert but I love this full moon and along with the lunar eclipse yesterday I'm sure emotions are running wild. I hope an astro person can put their input in this thread, I'm curious too.
Spiritlite.

pebble
17-06-2011, 07:44 AM
Hi DE. Here is a link that may help you understand all the emotions during the moon cycles. I have found it very helpful in my spiritual journey.

http://spiritlibrary.com/messages

MoonDancer
17-06-2011, 08:46 AM
Oh yes, eclipses can cause major changes in your life, especially lunar ones since it is the moon. But you would also have to see how it relates to you specifically by finding where it falls in your chart.

Spiritlite
17-06-2011, 08:07 PM
yeah for me that's hard because I have no clue on how to do that :)
I'll just have to feel my way on how it's affecting me.
Spiritlite.

moke64916
17-06-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm no astro expert but I love this full moon and along with the lunar eclipse yesterday I'm sure emotions are running wild. I hope an astro person can put their input in this thread, I'm curious too.
Spiritlite.

You make me smile every time I read your posts. I say again you have to be one of the most jolly person I have ever met or sensed. :angel8: :angel8:

Spiritlite
17-06-2011, 10:07 PM
LOL thankyou so much Moke I really appreciate that :) xoxox
Spiritlite.

CoffeeGem
18-06-2011, 01:32 AM
Today I googled 'full moon and its affect on the libido". Lol. I cried my butt off last night too and didn't really know why.

Spiritlite
18-06-2011, 01:37 AM
Libido? LOL yeah for me though I've been more anxious than usual not so emotional...
Spiritlite.

surrendertotheflow
18-06-2011, 02:02 AM
I cried all day yesterday, BEFORE the moon came out lol. weird.

MoonDancer
18-06-2011, 02:10 AM
I've been bawlin my eyes out! But I've had reasons too, maybe I'm being too emotional about it.

Spiritlite
18-06-2011, 02:12 AM
It's okay to bawl your eyes out I say let it out I always say that when things happen that make us feel emotional it's great to let it out, better out than stuffing it all in an festering into huge emotional and physical issues.
Spiritlite.

Spiritlite
19-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Last night I sat outside watching the moon and enjoying being under the old oak tree and just being amonsgt nature, it was so lovely even the birds werfe singing at 10pm at night :)
Spiritlite.

Moggy
19-06-2011, 03:36 PM
am scorpio sun

cancerian moon

virgo ascendant, a kundalini awakening that went dormant, and then 2 soul connections, 1 mainly difficult and life changing ,1 somewhat hamonious

now not in touch with either

but sine yesterday i am welling up very easily

any atro experts here

The Full Moon Eclipse occurred at 24* Sagittarius 23' and may be square your Ascendant in Virgo, which would create a sense of blocking; or the Full Moon may be triggering a natal planet in your horoscope...there is no way of telling without further input.

Moggy
19-06-2011, 03:39 PM
yeah for me that's hard because I have no clue on how to do that :)
Spiritlite.

You can go to Astro dot com and have your horoscope cast for free...from there you note where 24* Sagittarius falls in your chart and you will then know the house (area in your life) that is being activated.

LightFilledHeart
19-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Last night I sat outside watching the moon and enjoying being under the old oak tree and just being amonsgt nature, it was so lovely even the birds werfe singing at 10pm at night :)
Spiritlite.

What a beautiful interlude you describe :smile:

Spiritlite
20-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Thankyou Moggy and thankyou Light it was so beautiful.
Spiritlite.

verses sng
28-06-2011, 11:32 AM
yeah!!!!!! for me that's hard because I have no clue on how to do that :)
Spiritlite.,,,,,,

regards....
verses:angel8: :angel8:

Spiritlite
29-06-2011, 01:55 AM
that's what I do I just feel it's influence on me rather than trying to interprate it as I can't do that myself LOL
Spiritlite.

Bani
15-07-2011, 04:40 PM
It was a very powerful full moon for me. I was energized by it. ;)

dragon charms
15-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Just thought I'd chime in. Full Moon was in Capricorn. Opposite of it's sign Cancer. So that may cause emotional strains, or emotional coolness, well emotions overemotions emotions! lol

There was a free program for Window users called "Lunarbar", where you can keep track of the moon in signs, and even the sun :) Love that program.
Had it for years, till I got a Mac. That might be helpful :)

I did a search for a moon aspect calendar online. Found a nice one. But I don't know how to post a link. Or if it's allowed even :)

Topaz
15-07-2011, 08:02 PM
The actual full moon is tonight but you're correct it is to do with emotion .

Here is a link http://astrologywithjanspiller.com/2011/07/12/full-moon-reminder%E2%80%A6-friday-july-15th-240-am/.

Sungirl
15-07-2011, 08:45 PM
okaaaay, this is interesting coz I am feeling very emotional.

I have sun, moon and mercury in scorpio, but the sun falls in the 12th house.

I am more anxious than normal at the moment and I have no idea why.

It's good to know others are feeling a little odd too,...