PDA

View Full Version : Mars conj Saturn 6th house

Avilucis
10-06-2011, 05:08 AM
Hi guys :smile:

Does anyone have experience with people who have Mars conjunct (probably tightly) Saturn, in the 6th house?
Specifically, I've seen this manifest as obsessive compulsive tendencies in everyday routines.

Just wondering if anyone's seen anything like this in their work or if they know where I can go to view research into such things

Moggy
14-06-2011, 11:52 PM
I would think the zodiacal sign would have a lot to do with how the Mars/Saturn conjunction would manifest. For instance, in Capricorn, where Mars is exalted and Saturn rules, I'd expect a person to possess much endurance and expend a lot of energy in hard work.

Always take into consideration that the signs describe atmosphere that surrounds environment, while the planets signify the energies that are operating.

Avilucis
15-06-2011, 12:13 AM
Hi Moggy :angel8:

Agreed sign is important in the way it manifests.

I'm interested in the dynamic of what happens in the combination of Mars and Saturn, Mars drives and pushes forwards, Saturn restricts and confines.
In the 6th house of routines, work, and every day health matters, I've seen two people who make a lot of rules for themselves, then get constricted by them (manifesting as OCD).
Those people have this placement in an air sign, so they aren't so grounded and practical as it would be in an earth sign like Capricorn.

In Aquarius, for example, things could get pretty eccentric. Howard Hughes is an example.

But, of course other things in the chart need to be considered too ... I'm just curious if anyone else has noticed a pattern of sorts.

Thank you for your answer, it's very helpful to have someone to talk with about it :-)