PDA

View Full Version : Crystal ball scrying

~Jay~
09-12-2006, 10:06 AM
Last night's development class entailed using a crystal ball in order to see what images/colours etc... we could pick up from it. We all sat in a circle around a table which had the large crystal ball in the centre, plus four candles and four other large quartz cystals (for protection I presume). We all linked hands too, before we started to concentrate.

First we had to focus on the top of it, letting our eyes focus, but not strain - and we were told to try not to blink too much. I began to see the 'aura' around the ball, and felt the strong energies from my links with the others in the circle. Then we all felt like we were floating off our seats!

Then we focussed on the middle of the ball, and were left for quite some time to concentrate. At first I saw an old tudor building with a thatched roof, then I heard the word 'wolf', and later on I saw the face of it in the ball. The light from the candle flames which was refelcting in the ball grew into four angels, and i heard the words 'You are protected' at the same time. I then saw an old man with very long white hair and a long white beard sitting side-ways on in the ball, and at one point he grew an Indian head-dress. I was told afterwards that what I was seeing was one of the men's (Bob's) spirit guide who is a Native American - and Bob's face actually changed into his, according to the circle leader!

Then I saw a horrible thin figure dressed in black with a skull for a head and white hands resting on top of a walking stick. He stayed there in the ball nearly the whole time, and Bob also confirmed he'd seen it. He didn't seem to think this was anything sinister, as alot of the native tribes used skulls as protection. That made me feel a bit better, as I saw several other similar images in the ball too! :icon_eek:

For a while we were told to close our eyes and see if we could pick up on any people. I immediately saw an old-fashioned gentelman dressed in tweed hunting-gear, with a matching hat! He was confirmed to me by the leader, who had also seen him. I also saw a gre-haired woman, who I believe used to be the housekeeper in that building around 150 years ago. Then I saw two children, a beautiful girl with blonde curls, and a boy named James. James sat with his head resting on my leg for quite a while, and I felt really cold with him there! The leader said he often comes to take a look at what we're doing on our circle nights!

The wolf I saw is a teacher, apparently, and according to Bob he has come to me to offer his 'service' to me. He even told me his name, but I can't remember it now! I shall be waiting with anticipation to see if he comes to me again next week! He is absolutely beautiful....

There was lots more to last night than I have written here - it was truly an amazing experience, and has taught me alot! Can't wait for next week!

James2612
10-05-2007, 07:26 AM
That sounds realy interesting. I bet you had a great time seeing all that.

I know this is an old thread, but i just wanted to comment as i am looking to join a development class soon.

Hve you had any other experiances since then?? I would be interested to know.
Thanks for such an interesting post!!

James

plexus1
18-05-2007, 08:56 PM
an ole thread, but an intresting one. i got a crystal ball as a gift a few years ago but i wasnt sure how to use it. i have tryed just looking into it but i will try this method with the candels and see how i get on, thats great all the stuff you saw hope you have been doing it since, be nice to hear if you have had any more?
plexus1

Adrienne
20-05-2007, 07:11 AM
Wow ! What an amazing experience, thank you so much for sharing this. Very interesting indeed ! You mentioned taking some more development classes, any other experiences from your classes that you could tell us about ?

elaine
21-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Wow, have just been give a cryatal ball for a present,Im so looking forward to having a go now.

Love elaine x

Moonflower
21-05-2007, 06:50 AM
Hi Elaine

What a wonderful gift let us know how it goes.

Moonflower x