PDA

View Full Version : My First Ghost

serenadracis
07-06-2011, 05:19 AM
I used to see the old lady standing in front of my brother’s bedroom. The upstairs bedrooms in my parent’s house were laid around the outside of a squared-off ‘C.’ My brother’s room was at the very bottom of the ‘C’ and the top of the stairs positioned at the top of the ‘C’ with a long hallway overlooking the stairwell.

Some of my earliest memories are of this old lady. She had grey, curly hair and was somewhat short but neither thin nor fat. She didn’t wear glasses. I think I was around four or five when I first saw her. I would smile and she would clap her hands and wave and smile back. When I talked about her, my parents and siblings would tell me I couldn’t have seen any old lady and there was no such thing as ghosts. I guess I believed them and for a while I didn’t see her and forgot.

But I still sensed ‘something’ in the hall outside my brother’s room. I’d had any youngster’s exposure to Ouija boards, girly sleep-over games like ‘Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Board,’ the movies and books of the late 70’s; these combined with sporadic trips to church helped me develop a fear reaction to anything hinting of the supernatural.

That didn’t stop me from seeing the old lady again. And yeah, it freaked me out. There was no way to avoid heading down to that end of the hall because brother’s room was right next to the bathroom. It made late night trips an exercise in will power. Can I hold it? Or will I have to brave getting past the hair-raising sensations and images of the old lady?

She would chase me. Really! She would chase me down the hall, running even! I could still see her; it didn’t matter that I been told over and over ghosts didn’t exist. The words of the adults were hollow and false when she was so plainly there and it was scary to the little girl I was. The fine hairs on the back of my neck would tingle and rise and often she would just touch me on my back as I raced that looong hallway, causing a chill to tickle down my spine.

To read the rest of the old lady's story, check out my blog at:

http://serenadracis.wordpress.com/

Bright Blessing,
Serena Dracis

Skybird
07-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Thank you

xoxoxoxo

Pheonix
14-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Looks like she doesn't want to move on. I was half tossing up that she was from the afterlife when you wrote that she waved and clapped at you until you said she chased you down the hall.

Boy wonder how she's going to get into the afterlife, as she's said she doesn't want to go. Here's something for you to read about souls who reside in the astral planes go to www.peacefulwillow.com look at the left hand pane 'About Spirits'.

There is a gentleman that might be able to help you into taking her to the afterlife. His name is fldragron at www.anybodythere.net and has a forum of his own.

Here is a site that deals with spirit rescue, he has an email on the front page that you may contact him buy, it's great and interesting reading. I myself enjoyed it and am currently working on taking a small boy to the light. I'm a beginner myself and he is bought to me when spirit think I am ready even though I think I'm not. He's a handful and a half.

I was actually bought a native american indian man to cut a long story short, I was visited by a tribesman who told me that they were going to 'off him', so spirit intervened and took him to the light. Could have been because I was fond of him and wanted him to stay, also my mind was on other things at the time and I was not doing what I ought to.

Enquire as to if you will be doing spirit rescue work, for it may be your forte.

I hope this helps.

serenadracis
16-06-2011, 05:04 AM
Pheonix,

So pleased to meet you and thanks for reading. She actually moved on quite some time ago, the sweet soul. :-) I was very lucky to get to know her.
Thank you for the links too, I'll go and check them out, just a quick look shows they look fascinating.
I found out just a few years ago that I am a psychopomp, and have the gift for spirit rescue. My blog is my way of documenting my learning process and exploring this. I hope you'll keep reading as there is much more to tell.

tragblack
16-06-2011, 05:33 AM
There was no way to avoid heading down to that end of the hall because brother’s room was right next to the bathroom. It made late night trips an exercise in will power. Can I hold it? Or will I have to brave getting past the hair-raising sensations and images of the old lady?

I can relate! I had a ghost in front of my bathroom for a few weeks, once. It was really scary to wake up in the night and feel that presence.

serenadracis
17-06-2011, 04:11 AM
Tragblack - were you able to communicate with the ghost or did he or she move on?