PDA

View Full Version : Golden "spark" of light?

Porcelain
06-06-2011, 04:10 AM
Last night before going to sleep, I was sitting in bed listening to some amazing instrumental music, with the beside lamp still on, door closed. When I heard the door "creak", you know, ever so slightly.. maybe from some air or expanding/contracting. Whatever. anyhoo it made me look to my left (where the door was) and at that time I saw this TINY golden spark of light at the bottom of the door, but slightly infront of it near the carpet, but above the carpet. Then it disappeared.

I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me, but I looked at it long enough (even though it was all over in a second or so) to be a bit confused as to what it was (ie: never seeing a "golden" spark of light before) and be sure that it wasn't some light reflection or anything of the sort.
My eyes are fine too, for that matter.

What could this be (IF anything)?
has anyone seen what they would call a TINY golden spark/light? I'd love some opinions or experiences.

I remember it because it actually looked GOLDEN. It captured my attention enough to warrant me thinking about all this time. :confused::redface:

I hear words from time to time, experience 'moments' where I know Spirit is around, and have the odd dream. But I've never been one to "see" things, so I'm interested to know if it's my imagination or not. Even though I don't think it was.

Sorry for the ramble!

Spiritlite
06-06-2011, 04:18 AM
When I see a golden something or light aroudn a person's aura I take that as an angel. What do you think it could've been you're the one who was there feeling the emotion when you saw it, what feeling did seeing the gold give you?
That could be a big clue.
Spiritlite.

Porcelain
06-06-2011, 11:46 AM
To be honest I didn't get a feeling. Which is unusual because normally I do.
I'm really not sure.
I guess it'll remain a mystery until something happens again, or I am given different clues.

Adrienne
06-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Try it again, same music, same scenario and this time, try saying " hello " and see what happens

Dream Angel xx

rainbowcrow
06-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Hi Porcelain, your experience sounds uncannily like the one I experienced last week, the only difference is the size of the light/spark. I posted it on another thread - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16729 I am convinced that it was not from this world :smile:

rc

Porcelain
07-06-2011, 03:11 AM
Dreamangel I will, thanks for the suggestion.
:smile:
RC, I read your experience. sounds very similar indeed!

Spiritlite
07-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Porcelain next time it happens speak to the energy and see what happens :)
Spiritlite.

Chrysaetos
07-06-2011, 06:06 PM
I have experienced ''golden light'' various times over the years. Seen it, heard it, felt it.

No expectation. No meditation. No (half)sleep. No trickery on my part (visualisation, mantra recitation). And eyes closed.
When I saw it it looked like a ball, but at other times I felt the 'golden light' going 'through' my body, giving me an intense sensation I can't describe.

I don't know what it exactly was, and to try and interpret it is to create beliefs..!
I actually did what Dream Angel suggests right now.. to get it again, but that never worked out.. It had been spontaneous..