PDA

View Full Version : Developing clairistic abilities ?

Adrienne
02-06-2011, 12:11 AM
I would like to develop my clairistic abilities .

I am looking for suggestions of things you have tried and had success with and/ or experiences you have had and would like to share .

Let me know if I have left any of the clairs out ~

Clairvoyance ~ seeing

Clairaudience ~ hearing

Clairalience ~ smell Clairsentience ~ feeling

Clairgustance ~ taste Claircognizance ~ knowing

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Hez0405
02-06-2011, 08:02 AM
My clairsentience is rather good, but I didnt develop it. It just happeneed. I believe it was the tarot cards that opened the door to me.. so possibly try them? Also meditation is a good idea. Dont rush it though, let them come to you.

mac
02-06-2011, 08:14 AM
I would like to develop my clairistic abilities .

I am looking for suggestions of things you have tried and had success with and/ or experiences you have had and would like to share .

Let me know if I have left any of the clairs out ~

Clairvoyance ~ seeing

Clairaudience ~ hearing

Clairalience ~ smell Clairsentience ~ feeling

Clairgustance ~ taste Claircognizance ~ knowing

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Which is your most developed attribute? Forget the others for now and focus on further improving just that one.

What do you use it for? Look for opportunities to test how accurate you are and decide what needs improvement.

Then you can ask for advice just for this one. When you've got that sorted out, try another etc.

Don't spread yourself too thinly trying to improve a range of attributes all at one go.

Khalil76
02-06-2011, 09:15 AM
I have been dabbling with a sessions program called Hemi Sync. One particular session titled "Spiritual Friends" has resulted in the summoning of spirits on two occasions. I also have followed the protocols of Remote Viewing with astounding results. Meditation is the key! Don't infer upon anything and let the information come to you. You will be able to hone your skill as you become accustomed to how the knowledge is conveyed upon you.

celery
02-06-2011, 09:36 AM
A good question would be, why do you want to develop them. Have you developed a strong sense of responsibility already?

mac
02-06-2011, 09:45 AM
A good question would be, why do you want to develop them. Have you developed a strong sense of responsibility already?
A good answer is that the desire is there.

About what or towards whom would any strong sense of responsibility be?

celery
02-06-2011, 11:02 AM
A good answer is that the desire is there.

About what or towards whom would any strong sense of responsibility be?

Yes, good answer indeed. You said it all.

Orbie
02-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Hi there, just a word of warning, I had all of of the "clairwotsits" (as a poster on here a while back called Divine Energy called themem!). Different ones different stregths over a period of time then it all just stopped. Be aware this can happen. Good luck ! :smile:

Adrienne
02-06-2011, 01:37 PM
"clairwotsits " ? hee hee, cute name !

oh my Orbie ! :icon_eek: they just stopped ? and you haven't got any of them back ?

Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
02-06-2011, 01:39 PM
hi Hez,

I wonder if Angel oracle cards would also open the door ? I prefer them to the Tarot cards. The difficult part is the letting it come to me

Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
02-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Thank you mac, for the advice to focus on just one at first. I have a tendency to want to learn it all, and learn it now ! :angel8:

I would say that clairsentience is my main one that I notice. And clairaudience would be second. I have to think about how I use it and how to find opportunities to practice it. Guess I never thought about it like that.

Do you mind if I ask you, is there one that is stronger than the others for you ? and which one it is ?

Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
02-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Thanks Khalil, I haven't heard of Hemi Sinc. " Meditation is key " ... guess I need to focus more on my meditating.

Celery ~ mac answered exactly like I would have - " the desire is there "
Thanks mac :smile:

Dream Angel xx

Divine Energy
02-06-2011, 03:05 PM
Hi there, just a word of warning, I had all of of the "clairwotsits" (as a poster on here a while back called Divine Energy called themem!). Different ones different stregths over a period of time then it all just stopped. Be aware this can happen. Good luck ! :smile:

Aye, those clairwotsits can get you into a lot of trouble, Orbie. (joking)

If I may throw my two cents in; when I first started out, my clairaudience was dominant and the rest of them were non existent. Through years of meditation practice, I now can claim to have them all. It does take sustained, deliberate effort, season after season, year after year though. This has been my experience any way.

Meditation techniques that use your inner senses worked best fo me. In other words; hear a dog barking in your mind's ear. See the ocean in your mind's eye etc....

Best of luck,
Danny

Adrienne
02-06-2011, 03:15 PM
hello Danny,

long time ~ I hope all is well with you

oh my, years and years ? I suppose all good things take time

See the ocean in the minds eye - reminds me, wasn't there an ocean meditation, visualization ? I remember something about that, I could smell the ocean sea breeze.
Do you still have that meditation ? If so, could you share it with me again please ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

ps ~ I like your siggy " Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.. " very nice !

Divine Energy
02-06-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm fine thanks DA!

Glad you remembered me. :smile::hug3:

I'm quick to point out that it took me years, but it doesn't mean to say that it'll be the same for you. We are all different after all.

I've dug the meditation out for you and hope it helps....

MEDITATION TO ASCERTAIN YOUR DOMINANT PSYCHIC SENSE.

Close your eyes and use your breath to take you down into meditation.

In through your nose, and out through your mouth. Relaxing each and every muscle in the process... take your time with this... In your minds eye imagine yourself on a beach, It's a beautiful, warm summers day. You hear the seagulls calling out to each other in the distance. You see and hear the waves as they gently and seductively meet the shore. Long pause...........

You find yourself walking along the beach, feeling the beautiful, warm rays of the sun beating down on your skin. The salty sea air encompasses you as the breeze blows. You sit down in the sand for a while, taking off your shoes, experiencing the sand beneath your feet, and in turn the wet, cool ocean. You hear children playing around you and you observe them building sandcastles.

You feel at peace and at one with the universe, as you continue your stroll along the beach. A short distance away you notice a refreshment bar, as you are now thirsty, you purchase a refreshing, cold bottle of ________ (fill in the blank). Taste this aforementioned drink in your mouth and feel it sliding down your throat.

Now slowly and when you are ready, come back to the room and your environment. Wiggle your fingers and toes to help you ground.

Record your findings in your psychic journal.

In your journal, please describe your journey in meditation.

Please include:

Could you SMELL the sea air? (Clairolfication)

Could you TASTE the actual drink of your choice? (Clairgustance)

Could you HEAR the sounds of the seagulls or the children playing? (Clairaudience)

Were you able to FEEL the sand and cool sea? (Clairsentience.)

Could you SEE the ocean, sandcastles and children playing? (Clairvoyance)

Was one or more of your senses easier to access than another?

Are you aware of which sense(s) was more dominant for you?

Please be aware that your strengths are more likely to lie along the lines of your more dominant sense, however, that's not to say that you can't improve on your 'weaker' ones.

Please note that the purpose of this exercise is to help you recognize and understand how you will likely receive your psychic impressions.

Neville
02-06-2011, 06:25 PM
Hello Dream Angel,

These clairs, in some cases can be developed through the practice of lucid dreaming also .

earthwanderess
02-06-2011, 06:39 PM
I agree with meditation. When you are in nature... listen. Even in the city; listen to see how far away a sound you can pick up. Pay attention to every little thing around you. Not just visually, but use ALL of you senses. Smell the air, listen to the wind, go barefoot, etc. I have always been this way and am amazed at other's who have no clue about the world around them.

For smell and taste; play games. Ask someone to cover an item and guess what the smell is. Spices are fun to start with or a stinky candle store. Then ask someone to mix a variety of spices/herbs and see if you can distinquish each one. The same with foods; guess what is in a sauce or what spices are on that chicken.

For seeing, learn to see auras to start.

When someone talks to you really watch them and their body. Listen really, really well to what someone is telling you.

Relax your body as often as you can throughout the day. Take deep breathes and release tension in your muscles. Pay attention to how your body feels around certain people. Listen to your self too.

Orbie
02-06-2011, 07:50 PM
Aye, those clairwotsits can get you into a lot of trouble, Orbie. (joking)

They can indeedy!! :smile: x

earthprowler
02-06-2011, 09:08 PM
i agree with the meditation but would also add in daily affirmations repeated over and over. focus is the key, on what you want in your life from the universe. worked for me, took a while but really worth it in the end. :D

Adrienne
02-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Danny ~ yes, that was exactly the meditation I was talking about. Thank you so much for going to the trouble of finding it for me !

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
02-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Hello Dream Angel,

These clairs, in some cases can be developed through the practice of lucid dreaming also .

hi Neville,

Interesting how things are interconnected. I guess I also need to learn how to do the lucid dreaming then. I will be busy ! :smile:

Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
02-06-2011, 10:53 PM
Such wonderful replies and suggestions !

Thank you also earthwanderess and earthprowler !

Dream Angel xx