PDA

View Full Version : Seeing the aura

Pheonix
27-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi

Over the last couple of months I've been seeing the aura around my hands and people's faces. One thing I've noticed in common is that everyone seems to have yellow in them around the face. Is this a common phenomena? I'm at odds to explain it.

iolite
27-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Yellow is often seen around speakers, teachers, etc. It is the 3rd chakra being active. The 3rd chakra is the seat of intellect.

Pheonix
27-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Thank You Iolite had I thought about it I could have goggled the information. It's quite funny I seem to be having themes in my life.

spiritfirst
31-05-2011, 11:24 PM
I usually see yellow the intellect when around the head. A lot of people in western society tend to intellectualize everything so yes this is common.

Lightspirit
01-06-2011, 12:59 AM
Yay your seeing auras! now try to tune in on that frequency and watch others appear. Also it dont hurt to get your eyes checked then you know for sure without question yo are seeing auras, that way you can relax a bit more about it.

Pheonix
14-06-2011, 04:19 PM
For quite a few years I have been seeing outlines of people in the after life just recently over a month I have been seeing them a bit clearer. I saw my great great great great grandfather standing beside the desk and lastnight I think I saw a man wearing a black rugby shirt with a white collar.

Aquarian
14-06-2011, 05:17 PM
3rd center is the will centre to do with taking action but more usually to do with ego.

Generally its thought that we don't see auras with our eyes and so it's quite normal for people to see different colours as it's an interpretation of the frequencies.

Barbara Brennan is an authority on auras and I'd highly recommend her books.

It simply takes practice to perceive auras more clearly so I'd recommend doing it as a matter of course.

njbr1111
29-06-2011, 11:37 PM
When i see auras I only tend to see clear, or a nice blue color ... any thoughts on what I need to do so i can see more than just this layer ?

Lightspirit
30-06-2011, 12:05 AM
When i see auras I only tend to see clear, or a nice blue color ... any thoughts on what I need to do so I can see more than just this layer ? to tell you the truth I see mostly white externally but get a glimpse inside of colour. I see white and blue outside and some colour inside. I am not sure how people see external colours. To tell you the truth I have not found the ability to see auras overly beneficial in my life as I stil dont understand them.
fully.

bubblyglot
30-06-2011, 01:48 AM
I think everyone can see white................jussssayinnn...:tongue: :D xoxo