PDA

View Full Version : unbinding the spirits from there past??

spiritualysurrounded
27-05-2011, 02:32 AM
I was just reading up a little and i read a site where a women painted a picture of a Lemurian spirit that was bound by the ankles, the women worked with her and got her free and now the spirit wants to offer her a crystal.

it brought to mind the dealings iv been working with. im not sure but im quite positive there extreamly dark. they have a permanent fixture in self discipline of personal erotic emotions. they torment me and defuse the light greatly with me.

well its seemed that one of my purposes is to deal with them in a way that the women delt with the Lemurian spirit. im not wondering if ill receive anything if i help them The Creator knows i will never for give them for what they done to me. but the path no matter how hard i try to avoid it is always standing there weakness to the dark. there ( as they put it ) programing. stating there programed to act this way. i tell them there week and try very hard to change them into something better.

does any one think this is the path im on where i have to work the dark into the light so they can see there wrong. there weakness of being walked by something darker. i dont want to do this. but i always find my slef answering there questions regarding how to hurt me. how to get away from what they are how to help me. and it goes in that order to.

should i just give in and purposely try to help these things. cause right know its just a bunch of yelling like at children. they dont want to change. they like hurting me. and every one else. i dont know who they are i just know they are a consciousness. a dark side of humanity. they are the reason people act in the dark. i dont want to forgive them, i dont want to help them to the point i told The Creator i was disappointed for wasting my life the way it has been. i dont want to be here to help them. i want them gone. there very evil and childish. and i mean they love to induce the anger and darkness within them self to watch them self flood the there next act in acts of evil. i just cant see why i was choosing to remain in contact with such demonic points of space.

things are getting better. but they try to trick me into forgiving them so they can move on to the next level. there idea they have flooded me with is if they can get me to forgive them they can carry there darkness over to the next level with them.

i dont know who they think i am but i keep telling them if they want to be forgivin they need to anounce them self to the world and have them forgive them not me. which now that i think about it (which its all in the magic) this is prouble a way for them to anounce them self to the world and be forgivin.

Iv lost my frickin mind.

help

spiritualysurrounded
27-05-2011, 02:39 AM
You know im currently working on growing. they atacked me when i was very week and im in the process of growing out of what i call the dark consciousness. to the point i can feel them when i meditate and breath. they dont allow me to hold my breath and cause me to take shorter breaths.

why give me such a pain in the A@# that is so strong to start with. i dont know what im doing everything i have learned is from trying to protect my self from this thing that can control my breathing. knock me off balance. when i doing exercise. get in my thoughts and keep me from having an inner voice.

putting me in the possion to have to do something about this thing or i cant live my perfect life. to the point i cant hold my breath in meditation. and he wants me to see him. something does. i was told to night, when this one is gone i will see the beauty in being able to hold my balance and my breath through meditation. by good spirits but still. so how does one go about turning a dark consciousness that has physical control over life in a field of pure enjoyment basking in the dark manipulative forces. to the light.

basicly how to you remove the rifle from the snipers hands?

LadyVirgoxoxo
29-05-2011, 03:51 AM
Was this lemurian spirit evil and harmful? Anyway I feel that this isn't the right path for you. No offense but I don't think you can be able to handle bringing these spirits into the light. Please seek help from maybe a priest to get these spirits away from you. I get really bad feelings.

spiritualysurrounded
30-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Your right! Two years of being possessed, and no change from spirits that have chosen me. I’m doing something wrong. any help?

Thank you for stabbing my reaching hand.

it really shows your extent of your path has taken also.

A good teacher can answer any question. A poor student doesn’t know it will ever Teach.

spiritualysurrounded
30-05-2011, 04:09 PM
About seeing a priest, they don’t have any answers. Seek God, ask for forgiveness and accept Jesus. but no one does anything except take medication when provoked with a situation like mine. I opened up to the work of the light and i still don’t see a answer for every thing. i see lessons teaching. And real help. Not one of the above answers will tell you to work the spirit into the light. they will throw water on you and call it dismissed.

iv been walking the spirit into the light threw what i have learned through people like you in the past 2 years. i just don’t see any more significant change in the one I’m dealing with. He is even fighting it. He haunts me every day. And do i leave him alone. Just not answer. This is my last option. But he is still around. And i can feel him bother me.

Maybe I need more time with this one. Im giving up to easy. Take any route but don’t ever tell any one there not cut out to be a light worker.

LadyVirgoxoxo
30-05-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm sorry I was just trying to help. I'm not too sure if you were trying to insult me through t hose two messages but if you were I' mfine with it. I'm trying to help you. I'm r eally good at empathy and I did a reading on you that resulted in telling me that this isn't the right path for you and that you will end up being possessed forever. Nothing will help. But if you want to do this go ahead. I'm just giving in my two cents.

spiritualysurrounded
31-05-2011, 12:27 PM
well thank you. i appreciate your understanding. I just find light workers to be very spiritual people and maybe i do need to just leave this entity thing alone. but i don't want to stop living the life of what i have become. if i cant handle this thing then maybe i will have him the rest of my life. but that's not fair to me to have to live like this. i believe the center has an answer for me i just have to find it. do you have any other ideas of paths to acquire. Preferably where my im involved. not so much the religious path.

do you think that is part of being a light worker. knowing when to give in to such a entities. i mean maybe i didn't write my first two post the right way. i don't want to give up on this one. but i was wanting to draw the line and i don't know how. he has infiltrated my life in such a way its tormenting. i would like to think that your reading came up that way cause he influenced it to. i have to deal with these entity working mysterious routs to confuse me and intertwine me in miss lead understanding all the time.

Sense you do readings ( see i dont do readings i see things but its not at will. like they told me to work with my father cause he wont be around much longer, but that is at there will. i cant find this information on my own and i would like to evolve too) maybe you could try to find out what this is for me.

I see it and im aware of it. and i can tell you its not a everyday ghost or spirit. this thing is very strong. and i see it as a level of consciousness. like the Jesus consciousness. it provokes my actions in everyday life to derive from his desires. regardless of laws of the divine. for instant. if i were to play with magic. latter he would get me to see something on tv to block what i just did. and i see this in my actions. he is not a spirit. he is a negative influence in life. he is the reason we have aggressive behavior towards the each of us. this thing is responsible for negative emotions. it has this type of influence over all of man. bringing this to light will you ask if this entity will ever be cleaned from humanity? not just my self.

basically he is my negative thoughts. he puts them in my head. i can see the difference between his and mine but he is always trying to get me angry. or aggressive. im not the type. he pushes for me to yell at him and call him names just to manipulate his own emotions towards others. its almost like i can say when i yell at him. he has manifested his mind in mine so i will yell. then he is basically swinging at him self through me. but he loves this. he loves getting me to call him week and wrong. he fuels off of it. and i try so hard to just ignore him and approach him in love. he has told me he doesn’t want me to feel love. and fights it.

Sorry I was abrupt with you. I just hold a high place in my heart for light working. Its brought me very far. In coming from schizophrenia and paranoia to complete understanding and control over what I have. I understand know that it wasn’t me causing all the problems but a entity. And light working has leveled the playing field greatly when I work with this entity.

iolite
31-05-2011, 01:04 PM
What you are describing sounds an awful lot like a negative entity that has attached itself to you and is feeding off the negative emotions it can provoke from you. Have a look at Robert Bruce's site: http://www.astraldynamics.com. You can contact him directly for help at his website.

LadyVirgoxoxo
31-05-2011, 06:25 PM
What exactly is a light worker? Do they do this kind of work constantly? Bringing bad spirits into the light? Or is it more than that? I think iolite has a good answer as well.

SeekingTheShift
31-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Spiritualysurrounded… This spirit/essence… what ever it is, does not read like something you want to keep around you.

The feeling I get it that is has attached to you in order feed from the kindness of your energy and generally mess with you. It is blocking your growth and the true work you are here to do.

The biggest challenge will be to disconnect from it. After two years it may take a little time but it will be time well spent and it can be accomplished. If you stop your work, it wins. While you are disconnecting with the negative essence do continue in your other positive workings…

We are not given entities. They find us. The brighter your light the more that is drawn to us. You have learned that not everything that crosses our path is sweet and loving.

From my experience of trickster energy it is lesson they bring to us. The lesson of discernment! Discernment is my number one rule. Well, number one right after surrounding myself with purity, truth, love, light and wisdom for protection…

You are now ready to get rid of this spiritual energy vampire. Good for you. Learn to shield and protect yourself from here on out. There are many ways to do this and I am certain you will find the right way for you. Once you do… keep only that which is in your highest good close to you and ban anything that is less than light.

Remember you are strong, you have free will and only that which you allow will be in your energy. When you choose to stop feeding it, it will leave.

I wish you quick success in this endeavor.

Hugs, hope and blessings.

spiritualysurrounded
01-06-2011, 02:14 PM
LV,

A light worker is one that takes ascension seriously.( I’m not implying anything) evolving. working the light within them self to evolve to a higher state of consciousness. it isn’t meant to describe work done with spirits. or even other people ( its one that manipulates light( divine information ) for inner peace or outer peace ) this is how one handles them self, and the simple fact that one knows they can evolve brings the path of working with and in the light to there feet. ( this is my interpitation)

a very common trait of a light worker is to know when they received a assignment ( i guess you could say ) some one working you the wrong way on the street to even dealing directly with spirits. you could say, " a light worker is the being within the bodies ascension obtaining love through other worldly forces." if something stops you it becomes an assingment. this would be consider the first step in light working, to know how to see that love. where it comes from how it manifest and to take that love and recycle it to manifest, deeper, greater, with vastness.

do you conceder your self a mystic. or a light worker. you said that you did a reading? and it stated " im not suitable for light working. what do you consider your self.

this is a definition of a light worker from
http://reallifespirituality.com/starseeds-walk-ins-lightworkers/

"Lightworkers"

Lightworkers are souls that are evolving toward the Source, the Source of loving light energy of life. Most Earth souls and the aforementioned starseed souls are lightworker souls.

It’s a confusing term because it implies it’s about work. “Light being” or “positively evolving souls” would be a lot better term.

spiritualysurrounded
01-06-2011, 02:14 PM
SSS

Thank you. Im working on blocking it. this thing does seem to be fading away but it has done damage that i see is permanent to my ethric body. I use to have very integrated senses for what i have to go threw. they were very sweet gifts i obtained from The Creator. this damage includes blocking many of my gifts. and it seems i have acquired these gifts just to have them blocked. i get the impression i will not be able to obtain these gifts again after this dark force has done his work and am looking for a way to stop him from taking any more. i do have the gift to work directly with The creator with this and he has assured me things will be fine and when my lesson is said and done i will understand. but to think of the things iv obtained, i see how humanity should coincide with the divine. and to know The Creator has bypassed these gifts i am greatly disappointed.

this thing that stops me actually keeps humanity in its spot. reaching for The Creator with little success. ( any one of you can see him when something goes wrong or blocks you) that would be the same one i see. we all have to be taken away from this element of life to obtain greatness with in are self’s. i just get the opportunity to work directly with this entity. and he has shown his personal drive to hold me down. but your right i will succeed with this and when im done i will have seen what i had to go threw to get what i have. and it will be that much greater. thank you for your kind words.

LadyVirgoxoxo
01-06-2011, 04:40 PM
What exactly is a mystic? I just consider myself spiritual. I actually do think light working is a good path for you, but with this particular entity, I don't think you're quite "evolved" yet to handle such a task. I feel it is very detrimental to your well-being. The best way to deal with this being is do what iolite said. Or since you said it's that thing that is blocking you simply try and unblock i t. Pay it no attention, live your lifef happily. This will rerally make it mad and hopefully it will go away.

John32241
01-06-2011, 05:28 PM
What exactly is a mystic? I just consider myself spiritual. I actually do think light working is a good path for you, but with this particular entity, I don't think you're quite "evolved" yet to handle such a task. I feel it is very detrimental to your well-being. The best way to deal with this being is do what iolite said. Or since you said it's that thing that is blocking you simply try and unblock i t. Pay it no attention, live your lifef happily. This will rerally make it mad and hopefully it will go away.

It is my understanding that all energies and entities originate from what we call God. That being the case, I think its best to not anger or disrespect those that see things differently from our perspective. This applies equally to people and spirits.

I share my point of view on this with you because I sense a strong desire in you to learn about spiritual subjects.

I hope my perception on this is well received.

John

LadyVirgoxoxo
01-06-2011, 05:35 PM
Yes I undrstand what you mean. I'm just genuinely concerned about the OP, I don't want any more bad to happen to him.

spiritualysurrounded
02-06-2011, 02:41 PM
What exactly is a mystic? I just consider myself spiritual. I actually do think light working is a good path for you, but with this particular entity, I don't think you're quite "evolved" yet to handle such a task. I feel it is very detrimental to your well-being. The best way to deal with this being is do what iolite said. Or since you said it's that thing that is blocking you simply try and unblock i t. Pay it no attention, live your lifef happily. This will rerally make it mad and hopefully it will go away

what i see as a mystic is some one into the magic and divination of spiritually but hasn’t excepted the fact that it can help you grow internally. there not into controlling emotional factor of spiritually. and this isnt a bad thing. its just the first step so to speak. a light worker can learn to understand how to become a better mystic by understanding there emotional factor involved in reading. mystic will read cards. a light worker will heal.

The Definition of a Mystic from google dictionary

1.A person who seeks by contemplation and self-surrender to obtain unity with or absorption into the Deity or the absolute, or who believes in the spiritual apprehension of truths that are beyond the intellect.

and your right for this entity to do such damage, I’m not ready. but like brought up by jhon all elements come from god. so am i being tested. is he part of my lesson. i am learning i have to live the rest of my life communicating with spirits and not just for channeling. they are a living factor in my life. and i get to see all that is bad in the spiritual realm. and actually i am torn in the fact that all spirits derive from the divine. i truly felt that at first and was pre programmed to accept him. to change him to bring him into the light so i can live with out torture.

but this one i don’t feel he comes from the divine. in 5 years though the divine will inpead my moments with him and change his presence into a positive reinforced lesson.

one Thing i was taught from the spirits though is a true Creator/God/Goddess will teach everything in love. that there is no hell, punishment derives from the devil not god. but at the same time they tried to explain to me that the devil is religions so called god.

what i deal with is a conscious a part of humanity. you have to see the higherarchy of the spiritual realm to really understand. so ill try to teach you what they taught me. this is the first time i have tried to get this out so bare with me.

most people even Light workers consciously deal in God meaning religions God. in this you have two levels of consciousness. God and Jesus the devil is a angel. ( the devil inpeads your life through external influences, god is internal ) you still have the primary higherarchy of life in this but religion tries to cover it up to give you less understanding and control. now in this you are responsible for your own actions. i don’t know much about religion so i will only describe what i understand.

Now ( i hate to put it this way) but reality there is way more then God as a consciousness. there are demonic consciousness. there is a entity equal to the definition of religions god and he takes humanity very personal. he feels he owns humanity for his own bidding. to give you an idea of realty this consciousness that doesn’t derive from the divine is trying to program his realality to succeed not religions god but the center of the universe. he wants to overthrow the creator.

now what religion doesn’t teach you is you have angels daemons. which are all part of a very living dimension of the heavens. but there are more then that. a consciousness is a dimension in its own. it is a element that can produce action and thought into any individual living. even animals. and the one im dealing with produces negative emotion and thought into my being all the time. he has had say in my abilities to communicate with the heavens. and this has over powered the love that The Creator tries to produce for me.

now in my window of communication i see The Creator which is the mater that all is made of. he is a physical mater in the universe. As we go from the 3 dimension to the 5th dimension The Creator ( physical matter) actually will become more dense. And not alow cretin vibrations to exists. Canceling out cretin personalities of humanity. Mostly the lower vibrations. then this mater works in a consciousness. in this level there are many not all good. this level is where bad decision and actions come from in the human form. this is what is known as being unconscious. because you aren’t aware of your drive. they don’t want you to be. and they haven’t made them self’s known except in schizophrenia. to give you an idea when this level is purified of all negative entities there will be no more psychiatric episodes out side the boundaries of mental disabilities.

it is my understanding these two elements on this level supply humanity with imbalance. this level is where religions God and Christ are located. then you have suns and plants then the heavens, and even the bible. and in the heavens you have god again and angels and daemons and the devil, then ghost and personal beings.

Now people work in all these realms. I don’t see personal spirits, ( ghost ) I see the consciousness. i see The Creator, and the planets. the levels of being. and Im trying to completely block my self from a spirit with the ability to know all. all consciousness know all they see very deeply. there purpose to to drive life through living beings. so your anger and depression derive from a external spirit out side the confines of what we know as heaven.

as a light worker you can fight these consciousness. im a living example. this thing wants me to hate he told me. he wants me to be vulgar. rude and just as long as im rude to him. he told me and tried to hold me down he wanted me in my bed with out thought and motion. this is the drive consciousness behind hatred and anger. he does it to produce selfish motive of loving destruction. to degrade the divines plane. and am being taught personally by the heavens, The Creator, The Planets, and the sun. and his drive comes from stopping the lessons. this thing will jump in front of a train if he even thought The Creator sent it. he will destroy the lesson being sent to me. through word. or physically interacting with my matrix. basically iv been chosen to learn from the spirits. this thing doesn’t want me to learn.

and im sure The Creator knows this. and his plane is to work this thing out of the equation. but part of my lesson is to talk to people. to find out answers. to learn from people like you. to teach what it is im being taught also. the spirits teach me and i confirm through people and there lessons. but how do i take hold of my self that is my self through external element in negative light. am i pushing the lesson faster am i finding answers am i trying to cheat when i come to people like you? even being able to communicate with the creator all he says is you will understand. never beat down a path and open your arms to everything. He loves teaching and has a very patent heart. He can watch the destructiveness with out regard cause he sees what will come from it. Me personally am tired of the pain and I want him ( the demonic ) gone.

in religion i bring up that you are responsible for your own actions. this is why. in my understanding and from what the spirits taught me. we in the third dimension can not be held liable for are actions due to being unconscious. meaning all of are thoughts and actions derive from an external element, known as a consciousness out side of the divine. this is something i have to deal with is seeing when the external element is present and pushing. im not strong enough i have not accenced im not aware to keep the presence of this undivine away from me. this element keeps us from obtaining are level of responsibility with The Creator. this is the biggest acceptance in the 2012 enigma. that we will become accountable for are actions and it isnt truly known what heaven is like being under the influence of being responsible. as it is right know again from the spirits we all die in the creators heart innocent to everything. because of the fact we are unconscious. my quest is to drive away this undivine consciousness so i can accept responsibility for my life here on earth. even as it is right know to be with Your Self in love is still driven by the creator him self. and it is my impression through ascension The Creator will always drive life. so if you slip its still his responsibility. not your own.

Now if this is what they told me. this isn’t an implication to do what i want and get away with it. this is a challenge to me to push away from the drive to seduce anger. are primary drive is love. to be anything else is a external element i can see why churches wont preach this and it is very probable that they are aware of this acknowledgment but have chosen to with hold this information for control. i see the seducing the churches acquire by creating negative entity's. but that isn't what its about. the drive to be divine is to truly understand the heavens. now im not trying to become divine. my personal quest is to just be friends with what i talk to. i don't want a miracle . i don’t want a famous life. i just want to hear them talk about who they are. there feelings there love. i play with them to even cuddle with them. my purpose is to be able to give the spirits something they dont normally get. this information isnt about joining any religion or obtaining a higher consciousness these interaction i have aren’t about growing my self into a better person. From my point of view, they would argue differently. i just want to interact in love with them. play with them enjoy there happiness. my fav thing is to just feel them laugh and smile. i want to give something great and i will accend they will teach me to evolve my self. but i just wanted you to see that what im being taught isn’t about learning power. its simply about knowing what i feel and see. they want to explain what it is i see and feel not tell stories. not in metaphysics but straight showing me the way it is.

much love

corey

LadyVirgoxoxo
02-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Ahh okay I do think I'm a mystic then. I don't think I can say any more to help you so wish you good luck in everything and I'll be praying for you :happy9:

silver_moon
30-06-2011, 05:02 AM
Have pure light wash the heart of your home and where you go, take with you this light also. Turn from whatever path you are on until you are ready. Command it to leave, starve it, ignore it. and even sing happily, to drive it away. laugh out loud, cry happy tears etc. When you desire it to part paths with you, it must go from you and seek it's place elsewhere