PDA

View Full Version : Im a true beliver now!

cosmic jim
18-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Me and a freind were playing the ouija board the other night, my freind was skeptic until we both experienced the some thing very supernatral. The panchalete kept going to the corner of the board then it would go to good bye. we would wait a few minutes then try again. I finaly reolized the panchalet was triangled shape and was pionting at my dog, who was in the corner of the room. it all came to me who the sprite was. my dog did belong to a co worker who commited suaside back in 2006. Wne i asked if it was Sue right when the panchalet whent on yes the dof began to cry and whimper while starring at the baord. me and my freind could feel an engery in the room.
I would love to hear some feed back on this experience i feel very spooked thank you

beloved_ofmars
19-05-2011, 03:30 PM
I've never used an ouija board, but that sounds like a positive experience, as opposed to the many negative and rather frighening exerpinces I've heard about. Animals are said to be way more sensitive to spirits / ghosts than most people are, so the dog probably could see or sense something.
I've spoke with a couple of people in the past with odd ouija board experiences. Steve, a man I used to work for, when he was a teenager, some of his friends used one, and some others (including Steve) went out instead. The guys who stayed behind with the board, well nothing happend to them, no spirits or anything came through, so they were disappointed. Steve got back, and saw a green haze around the whole room that the other guys wasn't aware of.
Another person I knew used one, and he and his friends saw a rather strange looking creature appear in the room, that seemed to be horselike at the bottom half. Can't remember the full details he gave me, but he was laughing about it! My more cynical mind these days tells me they were probably smoking something!

cosmic jim
20-05-2011, 03:25 AM
thanks for your reply, I never expereinced aything like it on the ouija board, I could tell the dog was reacting to something i could not see. Thought me and my freind felt some presence in the room. i think the most positive thing about this is i em now a 100% sure that there is a after life

Asrais
20-05-2011, 04:01 AM
I have never used a Ouija board myself, but as far as I know they often attract lower level, often malevolent spirits, particularly when the user is inexperienced and does not protect themselves correctly - so be wary of them.

cosmic jim
20-05-2011, 04:10 AM
I have never used a Ouija board myself, but as far as I know they often attract lower level, often malevolent spirits, particularly when the user is inexperienced and does not protect themselves correctly - so be wary of them.
I did feel that my dogs response varaified the identity of this spirit, if not why would this spirit have a interest in my dog and impersonating my dead freind ? just wanting to understand.