PDA

View Full Version : Grey Hair

ivy71983
18-05-2011, 02:04 AM
Im not sure if i imagined this but i decided to post it anyway for everyones thoughts. I was in the bathroom and lokking in the mirror playing and tossling my hair. Its very short with kinky curls. When i passed my hand over the left side i saw a big patch of grey hair then it was gone. I did it again to see if maybe it was the effects of the lighting but i didnt see it again no matter how i moved my head and hair. It was a bit freaky . . .

abikisses
18-05-2011, 01:09 PM
You know Ivy, Barbara Brennan wrote in one of her books that grey hair is linked to being closer to Source, that the vibration is stronger and it is actually our reward, can you believe lol, to receive grey hair... the emerging to the white light...

Blessings
Abikisses

lanbee
18-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Believe it or not , but when I first started developing these "deeper understandings", I began seeing grey hairs on my head. Not unusual, I know, for a 30 something but I'd not noticed them before. Maybe I just became "aware" of them, too....lol. Anyway, mine stayed, I don't know about the disappearing greys.:smile:

ivy71983
18-05-2011, 05:05 PM
It may have just been my eyes playing tricks on me or something but at the moment i was glancing away when i ran my hand over it and it was very noticable. It was a big patch not just a few strands which is what makes this weird . . .

I'm probably going crazy, lol

paulrosk
27-05-2011, 05:59 AM
Wow, that is strange! Are you sure is wasn't the lighting or something? I have grey come and go all the time, but not that fast! I noticed that when I get stressed out or work too hard, longs hours at the computer (I design web sites) my temples start to turn grey. Sometimes it lasts for days, then it fades away. It's been happening for years. I also have 1 grey hair on my left arm, I pull it out, it comes back! So maybe we're both going crazy, and I don't have far to go (LOL)!

WhiteHorse55
21-06-2011, 10:18 PM
Ivy -
Surprising that I read this today - I thought I noticed a couple fo grey strands yesterday ..n I looked closer n they were gone..After sometime I looked again - they were there...n as I looked closer they were gone...so this does happen-

I didnt know it was of some meaning until i read this thread.

WH55

ivy71983
22-06-2011, 01:59 AM
lol, yeah it actually scared me because it wasnt just strands but a big patch. I dont even have any grey hairs, lol. I thougt it might have been the lighting too so i moved my hand over my hair again to see maybe it was the angle i was standing with the light coming through the window but i didnt see it again. it was like it appeared and disappeared. very weird . . .

Im wondering if it does have a specific meaning