PDA

View Full Version : Buddha full moon May 17

Spiritlite
17-05-2011, 02:59 AM
Some say Buddha was born the full moon of May and that the full moon on the 17 is a good time to meditate and pray.
Happy full moon peoples.
Spiritlite.

Silver
17-05-2011, 03:14 AM
Hi spiritlite. I've already got a head start on the meditation. I just got through lighting a couple of candles and talking to AA Michael and JC!

Spiritlite
17-05-2011, 03:23 AM
I love it Silver that is who I was going to pray to tonite.
Spiritlite.

Silver
17-05-2011, 03:24 AM
Ooooh, I just happened to be in the bathroom when I noticed the moon was behind some clouds and I knew it was going to rise up above them in a few, so I just stood there and watched it, and it looked sooooo big! I twas so beautiful.

Spiritlite
17-05-2011, 04:36 AM
Oh how I love the moon, especially since I'm a cancer sun and rising ruled by the moon isn't the full moon just magical.
Spiritlite.

Silver
17-05-2011, 08:34 AM
It really is.

I have posted a beautiful picture of the moon on Going for the Gold.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3675&page=161

Spiritlite
18-05-2011, 03:02 AM
Oh my what a beautiful photo oh I love this full moon it makes me peaceful and dreamy in a way not hyper as usual.
Spiritlite.

Silver
18-05-2011, 03:22 AM
http://cosmicallychic.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/full-moon.jpg

Got Moon?

Spiritlite
18-05-2011, 03:32 AM
Love it I wish I was outside right now with a fire pit going and watching the full moon rise and staying up late chanting, praying, singing, but it's raining and cold and cloudy.
Spiritlite.

Silver
18-05-2011, 03:35 AM
I woke up to a very rainy day too. I kinda liked it and I like the cool weather for sleeping in, I think I sleep deeper then. Hey, it's something to look forward to, that staying up late, fire pit goin', yeah~*

Spiritlite
18-05-2011, 03:55 AM
Yeah I think I'll do that for the s ummer borrow a tent and go sit out way in my backyard in the vineyards and have a fire pit or not and just sit out there and talk to the moon and sleep outside in the sleeping bag, lovely huh.
Spiritlite.

Silver
18-05-2011, 04:00 AM
Oh wow you have a vineyard?! That sounds great!

Spiritlite
18-05-2011, 04:58 AM
I don't own it but I live in the middle of a vineyard, the great thing is they are organic so no pesticides my closest neighbour is a mile away and I love it here.
It's a small house, old old carpet etc, but I love it anyways, and the rent is cheap and the surroundings are lovely and at night I look to the sky and I can see the galaxy even.
Spiritlite.

Silver
18-05-2011, 02:59 PM
That's gotta be heaven to be able to see the galaxy ~ no city lights to interfere with the beautiful night sky.

About that old carpet, can you get rid of it, are there hardwood floors underneath? Wouldn't that be great. I hate carpeting. And it holds in all the dirt and allergens even whenyou try to keep it clean.

Anyway, don't wanna ruin the mood, lol.

Invite me up, we'd have some kinda girl talk wouldn't we!

Spiritlite
18-05-2011, 04:02 PM
Hey Silver there is nothing under the carpet meaning we would have to put stuff on the floor and we can't afford that I vaccuum daily and deep clean a lot we put a huge new "rug" over the one in the living room don't know what to do about the bedroom, maybe when we get a new bed I'll buy a huge rug to put over that.
Sigh.
I know I'd love to have you up.
Spiritlite.