PDA

View Full Version : Just joined a psychic circle

Dreamer444
12-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi everyone
Ive just joined a psychic circle to try and develop my abilities to communicate with spirit and was wondering if anyone can give me some tips on things to practice at home to help me along. I do meditation whenever possible anyway but its difficult to get time as I have five children. Ive always been aware of spirit around me and sometimes i feel Ive got messages from them which i think comes through my intuition. It would be really nice to develop more and move along my spiritual path:color:

Simon Karlos
12-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Hi Dreamer444.

Some tips, ideas and reminders that may help (as I am sure that you already practice much of what I suggest):

*Honoring yourself for having accepted such a noble, powerful role as a mother for this lifetime, and drawing inner strength and conviction from your Soul for having made this choice for your spiritual growth and service. Self-appreciation is the practice that channels Life-Force into your thoughts, choices and actions, allowing you to serve in the highest ways in your life.
*Setting a clear intent at the beginning of each day to be attuned to Spirit, no matter what. (A helpful affirmation: "Circumstances don't matter. Only my joyous state of being matters." JOY and ALLOWING WELL-BEING being key words of importance in developing any abilities.)
*Recognizing that you are (and everyone is) actually already totally psychic (the Higher Self/Soul is the Master of psychic ability, not the human personality mind). The highest practice is learning to LET GO of preconceived ideas about "psychic abilities" and ALIGN with your Higher Self, Who is the True Teacher of how to best express your inherent gifts. The word "psychic" as an adjective means "of the mind/soul," and this includes all of life. Seeing everyone and everything as "psychic" and One Universal Consciousness greatly helps attune one to this unconditional state of being/consciousness, which the Higher Self is intimately aware of.
*Keeping a journal specifically for recording intuitive insights (which can also serve as a dream/meditation journal), and writing in it often.
*Practice developing an awareness of your Inner Self during regular daily activities; an inner meditative attitude of a sense of spiritual connection while interacting with your children, etc.
*Inwardly remembering that "Every encounter is a holy encounter," and that you are really interacting with Consciousness (and not just people, places, things, objects, ideas), and reacting to them with deep compassion in all circumstances.
*Calling upon your Angels and Guides for assistance in being aligned with your Higher Self in your choices and actions. Practicing BEING INSPIRED first before taking action; acting from a place of Being, of well-being. (True, having children is often a challenge--it's a great opportunity--to really be "on your game" in this practice of inspired living.)
*Taking frequent deep breaths throughout the day, and drinking water.
*Making a practice of going to bed in a state of well-being (being "in the Vortex") and never a state of exhaustion. This ensures that you would benefit more from the sleep state, and you would likewise awaken in the same general state of vibration of well-being in the morning. A state of Optimism--and even higher, Positive Expectation--is highly recommended as an emotional goal to set before going to sleep. Listening to inspirational music and/or reading something inspirational before bed (as well as meditation, of course), is greatly beneficial. You can "appreciate yourself to sleep."

Big congratulations on your journey of Self-discovery and joining a circle of likeminded spiritual seekers, and my blessings to you and your beloved family. Oh yeah, and a belated Happy Mother's Day. :color:

yinepu
12-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Hi everyone
Ive just joined a psychic circle to try and develop my abilities to communicate with spirit and was wondering if anyone can give me some tips on things to practice at home to help me along. I do meditation whenever possible anyway but its difficult to get time as I have five children. Ive always been aware of spirit around me and sometimes i feel Ive got messages from them which i think comes through my intuition. It would be really nice to develop more and move along my spiritual path:color:

Hi Dreamer, i also was in a development group , i found it fascinating and im excited for you and your journey.

Ive got 2 small kids and used to go every wed night, my thing was it was easier in the group than at home , i had trouble relaxing. But i have a clauirvoyant book saying a few tips... like when you take the kids to the museaum , touch the glass and see what you pick up, go to really old parts of town and just wait and see what happens. I think most people prefer they are not approached at home by spirit anyway , unless you have a specific room for clients etc.

Look forward to hearing more about your journey... Oh as for me , i still pick things up , but life has gotten in the way of meditation for me at the moment...goodluck and have fun:D