PDA

View Full Version : disappearance of 'ghost'?

spiralfungi
12-05-2011, 04:55 AM
hi there everyone.

just wanted to share this little bit.
the office building where i work at used to be a site for housing illegal immigrants before they were sent home. there has always been stories of sightings and hauntings throughout the entire building by many different people.
i personally cannot 'see' any of them but i can feel them. i used to feel one particular entity very strongly that lingered around the area of the back restrooms and pantry. sometimes the vibes are so strong that i can feel them from more than 20 feet away and would avoid going to that area and rather make a long trip to the front of the building to get a drink or to use the other restroom. once a colleague jokingly asked another colleague about that particular entity and i absentmindedly answered that SHE's still around sometimes. he then asked me how i knew it was a female and i couldn't for the life of me say.
however, i think she's gone. eversince they did some renovations in that area, i do not feel her anymore. is it possible that she's 'lost' because the place that she's so familiar with is not the same anymore? is it possible that she's moved to linger somewhere else because there's a hallway not far away on the next side of the building that exudes the same feeling.

nightowl
12-05-2011, 06:22 AM
Hey spiralfungi,

Renovations of a building can stir up activity, so I would image that it could also confuse the spirit. The area may look different to you but to them it may not. Is this hallway now where she use to hang out? Maybe she moved to avoid the renovations and once they got down she is now trap in the area she was hiding in. I would think it is possible that it could cause a shift for the spirit.

nightowl

spiralfungi
12-05-2011, 06:30 AM
i'm not sure if she's just stuck in the hallway because many people have reported seeing a girl in the north entrance lobby when we are in for the nightshift. so perhaps she's unable to find her 'original' place and has to wander around the area for now. if that's the case i kind of feel bad for her.

nightowl
12-05-2011, 06:37 AM
i'm not sure if she's just stuck in the hallway because many people have reported seeing a girl in the north entrance lobby when we are in for the nightshift. so perhaps she's unable to find her 'original' place and has to wander around the area for now. if that's the case i kind of feel bad for her.

aw :redface: yeah I could understand how that would make you feel. Have you tried to talk with her? Maybe you could tell her to follow you back to her spot, or even encourage her to move on. If you feel comfortable doing this kind of stuff...:wink:

iolite
12-05-2011, 03:31 PM
hi there everyone.

just wanted to share this little bit.
the office building where i work at used to be a site for housing illegal immigrants before they were sent home. there has always been stories of sightings and hauntings throughout the entire building by many different people.
i personally cannot 'see' any of them but i can feel them. i used to feel one particular entity very strongly that lingered around the area of the back restrooms and pantry. sometimes the vibes are so strong that i can feel them from more than 20 feet away and would avoid going to that area and rather make a long trip to the front of the building to get a drink or to use the other restroom. once a colleague jokingly asked another colleague about that particular entity and i absentmindedly answered that SHE's still around sometimes. he then asked me how i knew it was a female and i couldn't for the life of me say.
however, i think she's gone. eversince they did some renovations in that area, i do not feel her anymore. is it possible that she's 'lost' because the place that she's so familiar with is not the same anymore? is it possible that she's moved to linger somewhere else because there's a hallway not far away on the next side of the building that exudes the same feeling.

What you are feeling may not be ghosts at all but rather residual psychic energy left by those people stuck in that building. All their emotions became concentrated and stuck in the building. Was the building made of stone? Stone can absorb psychic energy. I'm reading a book on psychic protection by medium Robert Bruce and he explains that the plumbing in building can trap these energies as well as entities and ghosts because the water in the pipes traps them.

nightowl
12-05-2011, 07:18 PM
What you are feeling may not be ghosts at all but rather residual psychic energy left by those people stuck in that building. All their emotions became concentrated and stuck in the building. Was the building made of stone? Stone can absorb psychic energy. I'm reading a book on psychic protection by medium Robert Bruce and he explains that the plumbing in building can trap these energies as well as entities and ghosts because the water in the pipes traps them.

This is a good point Iolite, I was wondering if it could be residual but then I though if it was just looping that the change in environment maybe wouldn't make a difference. hmmm interesting...:smile:

spiralfungi
13-05-2011, 12:32 AM

i'm not sure if the original buildings were made of stone, but it would explain why it's mostly concentrated at the restroom and pantry area.

Medium_Laura
13-05-2011, 01:19 PM
It could also be that because it is not how she knew it anymore, she felt the pull to move on to the Other Side. Possibly she was waiting for someone or something and now that the place is different, she decided she could move forward.