PDA

View Full Version : Curiousity about birth charts and past lives

surrendertotheflow
10-05-2011, 02:47 PM
Now, here's something I've always puzzled. I put this in My Space, but decided I'd probably get better results if I posted it in here.

David Wilcock (if you know him, you'll understand better, but that doesn't matter) has the same birth chart as Edgar Cayce, the famous medium. They also look very similar to each other.
I was just wondering if there is anyway to see if anyone from history or anyone at all, has close to or the same birth chart as me... Does anyone know how I could find out? I'm wondering if that could help me figure out who I was in a past life or something. Just curious

faith83
10-05-2011, 04:39 PM
Now, here's something I've always puzzled. I put this in My Space, but decided I'd probably get better results if I posted it in here.

David Wilcock (if you know him, you'll understand better, but that doesn't matter) has the same birth chart as Edgar Cayce, the famous medium. They also look very similar to each other.
I was just wondering if there is anyway to see if anyone from history or anyone at all, has close to or the same birth chart as me... Does anyone know how I could find out? I'm wondering if that could help me figure out who I was in a past life or something. Just curious

I'm not sure but maybe you can google it by putting your entire chart in the seaarch box to see what comes up

earthwanderess
10-05-2011, 05:04 PM
That is interesting. I looked up David Wilcock, they do look similar. It would be fascinating to see if they have habits, likes and dislikes , etc that are the same too. Didn't Cayce predict he would return to Earth?

You could start by looking for famous people with your birthday and then find out where they were born. You might have to look for birth certificates to find time of birth, which are found at the town hall of the town/city a person is born.

Triner
10-05-2011, 05:50 PM
I think it'd be a very rare occurence for charts to be really 'the same'. Wouldn't you have to have all of the planets, sun and moon, in their same respective positions AND in their same respective houses?

surrendertotheflow
10-05-2011, 05:53 PM
I don't know much about houses, but yes, edgar cayce and david wilcock have all the planets, sun and moon in the same exact positions, and they have very similar appearances

faith83
10-05-2011, 09:15 PM
I think it'd be a very rare occurence for charts to be really 'the same'. Wouldn't you have to have all of the planets, sun and moon, in their same respective positions AND in their same respective houses?

It happens a lot. I had a friend in school and her birthday was the day before mine but same year. Our charts are pretty much identical, but different angles and degrees ofcourse. We did act alike in many ways, but didnt look alike at all...lol
Pretty sure our risings were different tho

Triner
11-05-2011, 10:34 AM
I'd think the alignment of the houses would make a pretty big difference. Whether the Sun is in the 12th house versus the 2nd house makes a difference. Likewise, having Scorpio ascendent is very different from having a Libra ascendent.

karen53
11-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi Surrendertotheflow,
You made be born on the same day, but the most important thing is your time of birth,,,,I have never seen anyone born with the same hour, minute,second of a birthtime......that is one of the reasons no one is the same that is born on the same day........reading the north node in your chart gives indicators of your past life........

surrendertotheflow
11-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Hi Surrendertotheflow,
You made be born on the same day, but the most important thing is your time of birth,,,,I have never seen anyone born with the same hour, minute,second of a birthtime......that is one of the reasons no one is the same that is born on the same day........reading the north node in your chart gives indicators of your past life........

Thanks Karen. What is the north node? I am very new to all of this :cool:

karen53
13-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Hi Surrendertotheflow,
there r two nodes of the moon....the north node,which means the lessons we r suppose to learn in this lifetime.....oposite the north node is the south node...which things you already know from past lives, sometimes people revert back to the south node because it's safe and it's what they know because it's a challenge to learn something or move on.......to learn more about the nodes of the moon go to web site cafe astrology.com go to search and put in nodes......good luck

Marj
15-05-2011, 03:16 PM
I am interested in having a birth chart done for myself. Does anyone know where and how I could do this?

surrendertotheflow
15-05-2011, 05:59 PM
Marj, the website karen mentioned is really awesome. www.cafeastrology.com

Sapphirez
29-05-2011, 07:52 PM
wow @ the north and south nodes!!

I don't know what much of the stuff means either but I did see you asked about square and all that stuff in your space and I forgot to address it there. I don't have an in-depth answer, but it's just the degrees of separation n such the signs are from each other.. like I think conjunct means in the same space and square is maybe in a 90 degree angle away..(like 3 spaces) well that's the gist of it tho that particular revelry may be inaccurate lol.

Graelwyn suggested another site in my thread called astrowin and it's extra in depth!! it talks about the conjunction junctions n stuff at the top before going into the specific planetary details so although I don't really know what those types of things mean yet, it's clear they are very important

Silver
21-06-2011, 09:36 PM
I'm going to check out astrowin and the link in the above post by sttf.
I just wish I knew what time I was born. I think my mom said around 11 or midnight.

Silver
21-06-2011, 10:28 PM
The astrowin site is fabulous. Totally free charts. I don't know my birth time, so was unable to get rising signs, but it is totally indepth, I was able to do my son's chart and all the stuff they put, sounds scarily (sometimes) accurate. I highly recommend it.