PDA

View Full Version : Haunting!

Balthazar
19-11-2006, 10:12 PM
Lately my fiancee has been waking up with agonising pains and the feeling of being violated. There is no medical explanation for these. We have consulted doctors. Just lately my three year old daughter has been talking to an entity called charlie. Charlie is her mums guardian and is a seven year old boy. My little un is adamant that charlie is a girl and is insistent that she will not scream cause charlie told her not too. This is not the Charlie we know as a family. The charlie we know is playful and mischievous but never acted like this. Also i have been quoting Latin in my sleep but as my fiancee doesn't speak latin she is unable to indentify the words. Another point is that i seem to be growling and fighting with something in my sleep. Is it me causing these problems or are we under siege i dont know. If anyone knows of a spiritual church near Norwich please let me know. THANK YOU! This is not a joke or a mess around or a fable for these boards. This is real life! And i am a qualified psychologist and support worker so i do know the rational approaches to this area. None of them explain this!

chi chi
20-11-2006, 02:53 PM
hi balthazar

just wondering how you got on today hope you found answers to your problem n everything is ok
love chi xxxx

Lapis
21-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Balthazar,

I'm sorry to hear of you and your families unpleasant experiences.

I got a bit confused about who "Charlie" is and isn't. What I do know from personal experience is that lower vibrating nonphysical beings can say they're anyone and if the person or group or people can't discern for themselves if what was said is true or not.....well then there's a high risk of problems and I'm being very polite.

From what you've said and what I'm sensing about this, I do not believe this is you causing any of it. What I do think is happening, and of course this is only my opinion, is that your family has for whatever the reasons attracted the attention of 1 or 2 nonphysical (lower energy) entities. It sounds like they are and maybe have been deceiving the people who can communicate with them or him or her or whatever. This doesn't mean that any of you necessarily did 'anything wrong' so please don't feel or think that. Oftentimes when this sort of negative encounters happen, it may indicate that one person or the whole group/family is about to make very positive progress or growth. These things are often (but not always) 'Tests' to see how the person/group/family deals with the assult of lower vibrating energies etc.

I'd suggest that you (or someone who really knows about this sort of thing) 'clean' our whole house energetically and then follow this up with energetically 'sealing' your house. This will most likely need to be done every day or night for at least a month. You've got to cut the connection to these nonphysicals and seal your house up so that you and the family can sleep (get out of body) each night safely. That's the first step.....safe sleep.

For the time being I'd also suggest that everyone stop communicating with whoever or whatever they have been on the 'other side'. When we open a door to the other side, if we don't know how to monitor that door, eventually something or someone else will spot the energetic hole and slide on in too. Like etheric burglars they come into your home and have a great time when you're out of body at night. And like I said if you can't tell psychically (read or sense energetically) who's who.....then there could be the potential for trouble and experience 'psychic attacks' which sounds like what's happening to you and your family.

I wish you well with this because I've gone through it myself more times than I care to admit. Get someone to help you clean and seal your home energetically as soon as possible and do this for no less than a full month every day or night before anyone goes to bed. Let us know how it goes.