PDA

View Full Version : I am happy and numb at the same time

forevergirl
07-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Hi! I posted on the death and afterlife thread about my first incident with this man who I think is a ghost, spirit, angel, I don't know.

I ran into him again. I was at the grocery store and was at those spots where you put your cart. I was putting my items into my bags to carry home since I live close by. Out of nowhere again, is my "mystery" man. I turned and there he was. He asked me if I knew when the bus comes...a college town...I said in about 10 minutes. He asked me if it was ever late, I said yes, he asked me if I thought he had enough time to run in and get 2 items, I said yes. He came back to the stop in like a minute or two???...and started talking asking me where I was from..I told him Santa Monica...this happened in the Midwest now... and he said there have been lots of songs written about that town...I sat across from him and felt very comfortable with him. His eyes looked very familiar, like a blue gray. I got off at my street and really didn't want to since it was the last bus. Am I going crazy??

Could he be an angel? Spirit? Since I got home, I have that feeling on my back like a hand is holding me.

My friends tell me I am just tired but I am not.

Anyone have any feelings on this? Thank you1:hug3: :hug3:

gentledove
08-05-2011, 09:53 PM
We are each other's angels. So yes, if you feel like you've "known" him you probably have, or so I believe. I've felt these kind of familiarities many times. In any event such connections are precious, I wish you many more. =)

forevergirl
09-05-2011, 02:46 AM
:hug:

Thank you gentledove...it was a precious moment...I thought about him while falling asleep.

This past month I was so hoping I would see him again, it must have been almost a year. And God answered my prayer but now I want more...:wink: I think

purple_orbs
09-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Just reading your post gave me such a warm feeling and tingles. He must be someone connected deeply to you. I am so happy for you! What ever the connection I am happy you are embracing it and enjoying it. Sounds absolutely wonderful! I hope more comes to you in time.