PDA

View Full Version : such thing as a time laps?

sandysch
04-05-2011, 11:46 PM
Is it possible for there to be a time laps when channeling information from angels and spirit guides? I died and came back last february and when i came back i suddenly had this ability to directly communicate with ascended masters, arch angels, spirit guides and the likes (which ironically i had when i was a child, but got teased and so i purposely ignored it until it eventually went away). anywho, at first i thought was not getting clear messages when it came to anything regarding "what was going to happen" cause nothing would actually ever come to pass... that was until about 6 months into it then suddenly everything i channeled 6 months ago started happening and it has been going on like that since i started.

what is this? is this normal? is it possible there is some kind of time laps, because when i talk to these spirits they speak as if it will happen now.

thanks for helping out in advance.

themaster
05-05-2011, 03:58 AM
All of time exists right now.. linear time is a illusion.. all is going on right now..

If I understand correctly in our future we will end linear time as in.. "within our lifetime"

To put it another way.. we have already arrived at the destination.. the ascension has already taken place.. if you exist right now in this moment will just label that wednesday may the 4 2011.. you are just doing the journey.. (the experience!) to get to the ascension on the path you choose..

make sense?

sandysch
05-05-2011, 02:00 PM
i kind of get it. i experienced the whole sense of no time/present moment and so i can understand that. i guess i am just wondering why my messages would be 6 months out and they are saying NOW... how can i become more accurate and better understanding of what they are referring to?

themaster
05-05-2011, 02:12 PM
i kind of get it. i experienced the whole sense of no time/present moment and so i can understand that. i guess i am just wondering why my messages would be 6 months out and they are saying NOW... how can i become more accurate and better understanding of what they are referring to?Well, the answer is "I don't know"..

I mean there are spiritual tools you can use to help you gain awareness..

But you’re going to have to intention some help from yourself, the universe, the creator or the angels or even your guides! (it don't matter :tongue: )

Give a intention to the universe I want more information.. randomly go to the bookstore and learn this.. or see a very informative post here.. or try some random words on search on google.. or take a class on "channeling"

Plenty of ways to get help just intention it..

Tosh
05-05-2011, 03:28 PM
I am reading a very good book "The Complete Book of Chakra Healing".It has taught me so much more than chakras already. just started it, too. There's two types of energy. That which moves faster than the speed of light (psychic, spiritual or subtle energy) and that which moves slower than the speed of light(sensory, material, or physical). The chakras convert that fast energy into slow energy so it can be understood by us. So, time is much faster in the divine and it may have seemed like now to them. Maybe there's a problem in the translation through you chakras. You might want to clear, balance, and ground yourself, and look for blockages. Good luck! I hope the best for you:)

Tosh
05-05-2011, 03:29 PM
I am reading a very good book "The Complete Book of Chakra Healing".It has taught me so much more than chakras already. just started it, too. There's two types of energy. That which moves faster than the speed of light (psychic, spiritual or subtle energy) and that which moves slower than the speed of light(sensory, material, or physical). The chakras convert that fast energy into slow energy so it can be understood by us. So, time is much faster in the divine and it may have seemed like now to them. Maybe there's a problem in the translation through you chakras. You might want to clear, balance, and ground yourself, and look for blockages. Good luck! I hope the best for you:hug:

Tosh
05-05-2011, 03:40 PM
sry....double post:redface: