PDA

View Full Version : Please wish me luck...

ljepotica
12-11-2006, 09:18 PM
Hello everybody:hug3:

This is just a general post and sorry if it's in the wrong place...

I hope you all don't mind if I ask you to just wish me some luck in general...

I can't go into details but I would like to change the situation I'm in now.

It's ok I'm sure I'll manage I just need a bit of positivity from you wonderful people that have helped me a lot since I joined this site...

Thank you very much in advance.

God bless you all and keep you happy, smiling and laughing:angel5:

Take care of yourselves...

xxx

Makoorakoo
12-11-2006, 09:31 PM
here have some love and blessings to go with that luck ^_^

love and blessings to all

cweiters
12-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Ijepotica sending blessing of love, light, and a positive flow of energy to you and all..........

Love for all....
cw

kundalini
12-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Hi ljepotica, I wish you the best of good luck with challenging the situations you have in your life at the moment!

EDIT: I have now also asked the angels to attend to you.

Kundalini.

ljepotica
12-11-2006, 11:23 PM
Thank you so much you lovely people:hug:

Everytime I come here I come and talk to/hear from what I believe is members of a beautiful and wonderful large family-which is what we are here:D

We are all together looking out for each other and being there for each other and you people have all been amazing!

Thank you so much Kundalini-I'm feeling better now:hug3:

God bless and I want to be there for you people if you need me!

Lots of love from me...XXX

Moonflower
13-11-2006, 06:55 AM
Hi Ljepotica

Remember to breathe deep positive energy into the diaphragm very important hold to the count of four then breathe out the negativity that creates blockages.

BELIEVE TRUST & all will be well my friend!!

Love & Light

Moonflower xx

Enlightener
13-11-2006, 11:02 AM
You need not our blessings or our help, you are the creator of your life and you can change it to become anything you choose, you have complete control, even though, at times it may not seem like it.

Good luck, lucy liu and may the light shine upon your soul.

Enlightener

dreamer
13-11-2006, 04:24 PM
Hey Ljepotica, the changes you want to make have already been made. Enjoy and give thanks as they start to come to you, the more you thank the spirit for its gifts the faster they will be given to you.

ljepotica
13-11-2006, 05:18 PM
Hello dreamer,

Actually thanks for that I forgot to thank my spirit/god and I need to do that and will do so! Thanks for reminding me as it's important to thank:)

It's funny because I am a Taurus and I would say that the age? of Saggitarius has been very bad for me, but now we're in the Scorpio aren't we? So it should be far better for me (and thank goodness Saggitarius is over-no offence to fellow Saggitareans:wink: )

And thinking about it the only thing I believe that is making me have this difficult times is that I really feel deep down inside that there are massive changes about to occur in my life-all for the best:D
And along with big changes comes worries/fears/lonliness as it's something that we don't know that much about and it's new...

I will go on and I will never stop as I'm a good person and there is absolutely no way I would ever give into darkness and now I have realised that I am not afraid of anybody nor anything and nothing can ever harm me-of course I don't mean to meddle with darkness but I'm at a point of my life that I'm not afraid of any form of darkness/doubt/negativity as these things are all shallow-and for me pointless-and so help me GOD!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRUIMPH!