PDA

View Full Version : Can we identify the guiding master who speak through us?

swamy jeevan
24-04-2011, 02:59 PM
Can some one help me, how to understand and recognise the source which speaks through us. I have noticed for a long time, that when ever a question is posed to me, or when some question arises in my conscious I speak some thing which I never or ever remembered that I come across such stuff either in my reading or my litening to any source. How does it happens? Where from that content flows? Interestingly the vocabulary also some times unknown to me there is a beauty in the rhythm the topic is delivered. How does it happens? Please share your experiences.

John32241
25-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Can some one help me, how to understand and recognise the source which speaks through us. I have noticed for a long time, that when ever a question is posed to me, or when some question arises in my conscious I speak some thing which I never or ever remembered that I come across such stuff either in my reading or my litening to any source. How does it happens? Where from that content flows? Interestingly the vocabulary also some times unknown to me there is a beauty in the rhythm the topic is delivered. How does it happens? Please share your experiences.

It is my understanding that each of us has a god-like essence that could be called the higher self, soul self, or holy spirit.

The processes of speaking with this aspect of the self can be called channeling, telepathy, prayer, or meditation.

The content from which this information is retained is our DNA. Not the physical strand that science can see but those quantum layers that are not yet identifiable.

John

swamy jeevan
27-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Thank you John,

For your sharing of information!

Babes
07-05-2011, 01:40 PM

Hi Swamy Jeevan,

I experience the same as you say words just come out of my mouth always the right answer and I find I am talking at a much faster pace and with more confidence then usual.

Babes.

swamy jeevan
09-05-2011, 07:11 AM
Nice to receive your acknowledgement. What kind of the subjects it covers? Did you ever noticed that your body and gestures also changes to the usual ones ?

How do you feel, did you made any experiments on this situation?