PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Advice desperately needed

Cala76
24-04-2011, 02:28 PM
I would love to hear advice from anyone and everyone about how best to approach this. My house was home to a number of entities, two of which were good and the other, not so good (although he never really bothered us until we tried to get rid of him with a smudging). The woman who did the smudging is a very dear friend of mine who stated to me at the time she didn't want to even say what this not so nice entity was, lest it "attach itself to her". Unfortunately, it would appear that it has and her normally bubbly personality has turned quite dark and depressed in the past six months since the smudging. So my first question is: what was the not so good entity? Any ideas?

Secondly, while driving home tonight, my two children (both of whom are quite familiar with ghosts) screamed out at the same time "Watch out for the man on the road!" Their voices were almost in unison and they both pointed at the same place - unfortunately, I couldn't see any man. Both kids were visibly shaken and my 11 year old daughter gave me a stern talking to about "watching where I was going" while my 14 year old son remained silent. When we got home, they both provided the same desciption - a male person, although they could only see a black outline, wearing a long coat - approx knee length and a cap similar to those worn by farmers and he had his face down and turned away from us with his hands in his pockets. My daughter thought nothing else of it and went about her business. My son on the other hand, has seen him several times in the past few hours, only for a split second. I suggested to him to burn some white sage and he just replied "I think he's a little bit bigger than white sage." He states there is no sense of evil or foreboding about him, but its not a positive presence either. My son has no idea why he's suddenly appeared for or what he wants. My son is a very old soul, and I've been told by strangers in the street, psychics, friends and even old nurses when he was born that he is a "very, very special and very powerful soul". UNfortunately for him, he's also a beacon for the supernatural. In relation to this current entity, my son is confused; he said that ghosts have a colour to them. blues, greens, purple, yellow but this one is just "lacking in colour", something he's never seen before.
So in essence, my second question is: what is this thing? aqnd how do I stop it appearing? It stands in my sons room, stares out his window... HELP

Silver
24-04-2011, 03:02 PM
Whenever I sense that there are 'negative entities' around, whether at night when I'm trying to sleep or in any location, a mall, somewhere outdoors, visiting friends, I was advised long time ago to start thinking to them, by saying the lord's prayer, or reciting (silently) any bible verses, or even saying to them to please leave, this is not a request but the lord jesus (or any Good Spirit, for example, AA Michael, etc., any higher power with some sort of name). They more than likely will recognize that you have taken a stance that there is good and bad and I feel they will more than likely know they have been given proper notice that hanging around you or your loved ones is inappropriate. Try it.

Cala76
24-04-2011, 03:21 PM
Thanks. I'll give it a go :-)

Pheonix
07-05-2011, 11:51 PM
Go to this website www.spiritetityremoval.com you'll find the information you need.

E. E. Mitch Ham Ell
08-05-2011, 12:12 AM
Hi. I replied to other topic, an answer, that serves to your question too.
See bellow:

Your solution, is profoundly simple.
Effectively, the major part of the suggestions above, work, of couse, I do not deni that, but, before you to be a capacitated LightWorker, I think that the better way to solve problems with desincarnateds, is begging help to the Light.
Beg to the Light (God, Jesus, Buda, who you believe that has capacity to conduct to Light a poor lost soul), that She conduct that spirit to superior plans. And, the spirit will leave.
A human being, before to be a capacitated Light Worker, and to have formation and experience to deal with the spiritual world (without dangers), he must beg help to Light, and do not try to solve the problems alone, because, that is so dangerous, and can end in bad consequences, including, death.
Spirituality, is not a game, is the most serious thing, with what we can deal in our lives.
The wrost thing that can ocurrs with us, in relation to the world's things, is to lose our body, our money, or our posses, but, the wrost thing that can ocurrs in relation to the spirit's things, is the fall of our soul in suffering, for years, decades, centuries, or more. Then, we need to have much care, and atention.

Alexandre
Sacred Space Mitch Ham Ell
http://www.mitchhamell.com.br/

nightowl
08-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Cala76,

Do you believe the spirit your son is seeing is the same one your friend has experienced?

It sounds as though you have a spirit with a deep attachment to your land...

Do you know the history of the land and house?

nightowl

Tindra
08-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Hi Cala76,

I have seen something like it on two separate occasions and locations (US and in Europe). I saw a man who looked black, and by that I do not mean dark skin color. He had no visible features. He did not look like a shadow either because the shape was not transparent at all. The shape was as black as that color could ever be. He also had a glow around him that was a vivid blue, like an outline. I have searched for similar descriptions but not found any. Do you know if your son has seen a glow associated with this entity?

Edit to add: Devoid of color... so not black, right? Does this entity look entirely transparent, sort of like the cloaked alien in the movie Predator? If that is the case, that is a bit how I perceive people who are visiting while out of the body. If someone is visiting your son, and he is able to perceive it that strongly, he might also be able to communicate with the entity or person and to ask what they want.

iolite
09-05-2011, 12:13 AM
Tindra...

Spirits and negative entities can "catch rides" with humans. It appears that is what happend to the entity on the road. I've been reading Robert Bruce's book: "Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide", and he states that entities and spirits often become trapped in houses because they cannot cross water and the water main into the house and the water pipes trap them. Robert has a website www.astraldynamics.com, you can contact him for help and info, especially with what has happened with your friend.

Tindra
10-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Tindra...

Spirits and negative entities can "catch rides" with humans. It appears that is what happend to the entity on the road. I've been reading Robert Bruce's book: "Practical Psychic Self-Defense Handbook: A Survival Guide", and he states that entities and spirits often become trapped in houses because they cannot cross water and the water main into the house and the water pipes trap them. Robert has a website www.astraldynamics.com, you can contact him for help and info, especially with what has happened with your friend.

I liked Robert Bruce's book on APing, but I have not read his psychic self-defense book yet. Thanks. The idea that ghosts and spirits cannot cross water would mean that I saw something else.

Internal Queries
10-05-2011, 06:30 PM
Hi Cala76,

I have seen something like it on two separate occasions and locations (US and in Europe). I saw a man who looked black, and by that I do not mean dark skin color. He had no visible features. He did not look like a shadow either because the shape was not transparent at all. The shape was as black as that color could ever be. He also had a glow around him that was a vivid blue, like an outline. I have searched for similar descriptions but not found any. Do you know if your son has seen a glow associated with this entity?

Edit to add: Devoid of color... so not black, right? Does this entity look entirely transparent, sort of like the cloaked alien in the movie Predator? If that is the case, that is a bit how I perceive people who are visiting while out of the body. If someone is visiting your son, and he is able to perceive it that strongly, he might also be able to communicate with the entity or person and to ask what they want.

oh hey! i saw something like that when i was a kid. my friend and i were walking home through the old cemetery near dusk time when i felt that creepy sensation running up my spine. i turned around and saw what i can only describe as this man shaped hole running across the road. there was no reflection of light on the figure at all, even though the setting sun should have been hitting it directly. it was a black void shaped like a man. it disappeared behind a sapling, a tree far too young and skinny to hide a man. it freaked me out pretty bad so i started running. poor overweight Diane started running too even though she hadn't seen it. she kept calling out to me to "wait up! wait up!" but i didn't wait for her until i was outside the cemetery gates.

i grew up in N. Tarrytown NY, the home of the Headless Horseman. the cemetery where this occurred was the Old Dutch Church Cemetery, notorious for being haunted.

Tindra
11-05-2011, 11:34 AM
Thank you Internal Queries.

Cala76, you might find this interesting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujM1oRsFi3c&feature=related (see from 5 min and forward)

White Rabbit Australia
17-05-2011, 01:02 AM
Try burning White Sage. It worked for our house.

WR

Jazlan
30-05-2011, 09:01 PM
I have a house that had similar things going on in it. It helped to do a little research on the location of the home. There is a lot going on under neath my house such as water crossings and ley lines. Spirits are attracted to these type of geopathic configurations. I have had a lot of success by using the practice of forgiveness to transmute the land of past history of residual trauma which has ocurred over and over again. Native American Indians were buried here and I learned a lot about the pioneer history of this place. I have tried a wide variety of techniques but forgiveness has proven to work the best. It releives and transmute the magnetic attraction that discarnate spirits have connected to in the affected area. From this point you can help them to move on or not.

Pheonix
14-06-2011, 05:30 PM
From personal experience I would not bother with Robert Bruces book, I read it and threw it in the bin it was no help at all. Here is another website to go to look for fldragon at www.anybodythere.net, he does clearings for free and has his own forum. Please do not wait as something needs to be done now.

Bluegreen
18-06-2011, 10:45 AM
Hi Cala76,

Your description with the exception of the glow matches a shape I saw in a dream which I do not think was a dream. (I seldom remember my dreams.)
My sleep was dreamless when suddenly I became aware of a shape that matches your description. It said one word and that word was also spelled out in writing. Had it not been spelled out I would not have known there was an 'h' in it. I then woke up.
I googled the word and a czechoslovakian word appeared which meant 'tear', the noun, not the verb.
I still wonder about the meaning of this 'dream.'

Tindra
20-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Your description with the exception of the glow matches a shape I saw in a dream which I do not think was a dream. (I seldom remember my dreams.)
My sleep was dreamless when suddenly I became aware of a shape that matches your description. It said one word and that word was also spelled out in writing. Had it not been spelled out I would not have known there was an 'h' in it. I then woke up.
I googled the word and a czechoslovakian word appeared which meant 'tear', the noun, not the verb.
I still wonder about the meaning of this 'dream.'

Thank you! Maybe tear in reality? Some sort of ultra dimensional type of being? Cool. :smile: