PDA

View Full Version : Interesting symbol that I saw...

ljepotica
10-11-2006, 01:27 AM
Not sure where to put this...

About 2 weeks or so ago I was in my room and saw a dark shadow on the ceiling. It was night time and I was lying in bed.

I told the shadow to leave me alone and to leave the flat and that I meant it no harm and I visualised white light...basically I did all you do in order to remove negative energies...

The shadow dissapeared-which is fine and I felt fine and so did my room but what happened next is something I've been trying to find an answer for and am still stuck on:

I had my eyes closed and I saw a distinct black polished stone with white lines running across it. It was about 2" tall by 1.5" wide. The white lines were about 1-2mm thick.

I tried to research stones and symbols on the net but no luck-no stone looks like this stone! I still have a clear image of this stone in my mind!

I did not feel frightened by the image of this stone but it was weird that it appeared as soon as this black shadow went away...

Any ideas on this one?

daisy
10-11-2006, 01:48 AM
might be something to come??? it wasn't a runic symbol was it???

ljepotica
10-11-2006, 11:49 AM
Hey daisy,

No it wasn't like a runic symbol, it was like a rutilated quartz-except this stone was just like a polished rutilated quartz but black (not see-through like rutilated quartz) and the lines were a bright white colour-and a bit more thicker then the lines on a rutilated quartz.

I do think it could be something to come...it's confusing though:wink:

daisy
10-11-2006, 12:03 PM
let us know if you find outx

cweiters
10-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Ijepotica
The dark images you see are attracted to the light force you possess. Our mind and body intuitively know when to be afraid. From my experience these shadows appear when I am at peace and happy within they simply want to share your positive flow of energy. Your guides immediately brought you something to defend your aura, I just love.... it!

Thank you Ijepotica it feels so good to see the majestic cycle working in the lives of others.

Zebra Stone
Zebra stone is a stone that can help us connect to mother earth and to the infinite energy and love in the universe. Zebra stone, by these connections, can show us our own true natures and help us see past illusion. Zebra stone is particularly effective at protecting one's aura. Physically, zebra stone stimulates energy, and is beneficial for stamina, endurance, bone disorders, osteoporosis, teeth, gums, muscle spasms, and heart palpitations.

Love
cw

kundalini
10-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi all,

I was intrigued by CW's description of the Zebra Stone, so I found a site containing pictures and benefits. To get there, just click on this link:

http://www.luckygemstones.com/zebra-stone-jewelry-black-banded-gems.htm

Kundalini.

daisy
10-11-2006, 04:05 PM
nice one k xx

ljepotica
10-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Aha!

Mystery solved-yes the stone that I saw looked like the zebra stone...finally:smile:

Thanks a lot cweiters and kundalini:hug2:

But just out of curiosity do you think my guides showed me this stone as they're telling me to buy one or was it a one-off where they knew that I needed a zebra stone to protect me?

cweiters
10-11-2006, 05:13 PM
I really don't know Ijepotica, the answer is within you. I love to respond to what spititual guides reveal to me, based on past experiences if I don't need it today, I'll surly need it tomorrow. Aha!

Mystery solved-yes the stone that I saw looked like the zebra stone...finally:smile:

Thanks a lot cweiters and kundalini:hug2:

But just out of curiosity do you think my guides showed me this stone as they're telling me to buy one or was it a one-off where they knew that I needed a zebra stone to protect me?

kundalini
10-11-2006, 05:42 PM
I'm unsure as to the answer to that too.

Having said that, if it's affordable and you know where to obtain one, I imagine that it would be okay to buy one. According to what I've read of it so far, it seems that it works with the base chakra and the heart chakra.