PDA

View Full Version : Very confused, please help

Marie2011
20-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Hi, I am new to this forum but have very serious question for any mediums out there that may be able to help me understand this....

My questions is about some information that I received from two different mediums, concerning the same topic. Each of these mediums have been very very accurate and very genuine in contacting my child in spirit. I have no doubts of either of their sincerity, only that they are understanding the information that they are receiving.

I have been to several mediums, and have run into a few that I felt didn't really make a connection, and several that I felt did. Of these two that I am speaking of, one I have been to several times and each time she has brought fourth tons of validations that she is speaking to my child. She called me in for a special meeting to give me some information that she received from my child while in meditation. He had told her that he had come back as my daughter. She was very surprised by this information and spoke with her shaman about it and got more confirmation from her that it was accurate. As much as I trust and love her, I know that my son did not come back as her. But I am wondering if he could have been telling my medium something and because of the enormity of the message, it could have gotten confused?

So onto my latest experience, I went to another medium and have no doubt that she connected not only with my child but with my father as well. She gave many many validations that she could not have known just as the first medium. (Like I said I in no way doubt each of them and their gifts.) She also said that he (my child) said he was coming back (reincarnating) into our family, possibly as a grandchild or something, and if he could, he would come back through me (as another child of mine). Unbeknown to her I am currently pregnant. So they both have touched on the same topic and were both genuinely surprised to hear the information that he was telling them.

Now again, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that each of these ladies truly connected with my child. There have been numerous things said by each that have been incredibly accurate and personal. So I guess I am super confused and wondering if somehow the message, because it was so big and unexpected for each of them, (they each have said they didn't expect to hear that) could have been misunderstood. My connection to my child has always been so deep, and he went to the spirit world very suddenly and very unexpectedly. As much as I want to believe he is coming back to me, and I want that more than anything, I am confused if he is trying to say he is coming back in this new little baby or what. I know that he is not reincarnated as his sister, I just know that on soul level, but I belief my first medium was completely genuine in saying what she thought he was telling her.

So how easy is it to confuse these messages that come through? And why are some so crystal clear, I mean word for word of what was said between us, and other not? I don't understand how it all works, will someone who knows this subject on a more intimate level please help me to understand all of this and what it is that my child wants me to know?

Thank you so much in advance for your thoughts and time. And of course if anyone hears from my child I would welcome that as well.

Westleigh
20-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Hi Marie,

I can certainly understand how badly you want to clarify the messages you are receiving. It's very tough to bring messages through from the other side - it's a lot like trying to understand someone through a very crackly phone line - and sometimes aspects of them do get confused or mixed up. You are right that sometimes messages come through crystal clear and sometimes they are very difficult to understand; I think there are a lot of factors involved in this, both on the side of the medium and on the side of the spirit too. I know that for me some spirits are far more easy to communicate clearly with than others. But I would say the similarity of the two messages you received from two different mediums is an indication that your son is trying to communciate something important to you along these lines. If the second medium understood correctly, perhaps the first medium only misunderstood the tense of the message (suggesting the reincarnation had already happened instead of it being a future event). That is quite an easy thing to mis-assume.

I think you may just have to be a little patient here. If your son is coming back to you as your new baby, as you near the time of birth mediums will no longer be able to connect to your son in the same way as he will no longer be in the spirit world. Though I suspect that, being a mother, upon seeing your new baby you would know the truth of that for yourself. :smile: If not, perhaps time will reveal his intentions.

I can feel the deep bond between you from the words you write here. I hope you will find yourselves together again. :hug:

Marie2011
21-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Thank you for your response Westleigh, and for explaining how it works. I appreciate it so much. I will try to be patient as this message unfolds in whatever way it is meant to be. Thank you again.

Smiler
21-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Hi Marie2011

I agree with Westleigh quote:I suspect that, being a mother, upon seeing your new baby you would know the truth of that for yourself. :smile:

Have you thought about keeping a journal of exactly what each medium has said? As over time the messages can unfold into something much more than a person may realize. One thing stands out for sure and that is the soul of your son traveled a long way to give you messages of love.

All the best of happiness with your baby XO
Trust you Marie... your soul instincts are good.

Love and blessings

Ravens_Light
22-04-2011, 05:49 AM
....If the second medium understood correctly, perhaps the first medium only misunderstood the tense of the message (suggesting the reincarnation had already happened instead of it being a future event). That is quite an easy thing to mis-assume.

Hi, Marie..

Great post by Westleigh... I agree with the entirety of it!

I did want to highlight the above to show exactly what went thru my mind when I read your OP.. I think this is very likely...

I do also agree with what other posters mention about knowing it when you see your baby... I don't think there could be any mistaking your son, if this is the case where he has reincarnated back to you in this lifetime.... Time will tell!

Blessings on your journey...♥

Marie2011
22-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Smiler,

I have kept written notes of each reading, but I haven't put them all together yet. What a great idea, I think I will put together a journal with all the different ones. It would even be comforting just to read through them all together again. Thank you what great suggestion!

Marie2011
22-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Earth Mama,

Thank you for your response.I appreciate you telling me that is what when through your head originally. With two mediums agree with the same theory it gives me hope. I hope that she did just get the timing wrong. I would love so much to see my son again.

Marie2011
14-06-2011, 03:39 PM
My baby died. I don't know why. They have no answers. Just suddenly died. What does this mean?

John32241
14-06-2011, 05:22 PM
I am sorry to hear about your loss.

I think it is best if you can relax into the knowing that everything is about love.

John

moke64916
17-06-2011, 03:58 PM
You will find out when the time is right. If I were you, I wouldn't dwell on it. I would just "Go with the Flow" and see what happens. If you have a new child, you in your heart will know. There has been stories of peoples Guides being incarnated as the persons baby. I believe I was incarnated to help my parents get through there struggles and to help others. With love. Love tends to wear on a negative person. Instead of 'I' feeling drained from negative people, it is vise versa. I always tend to cheer people up. Maybe it's the personality of my zodiac sign "The Leo". I don't know. But I've always noticed I tend to make other people happy with my words. I talk a lot, but it's not annoying to people, it is entertaining. Whether it be the gas station clerk to a friend of mine that thinks negatively. My positivity is wearing on him. His attitude is starting to change. As you can see fellow mediums I talk a lot. lol.:angel8:

Native spirit
17-06-2011, 04:13 PM
:hug: Hey marie,

Im sorry for your loss you have been given some good advice already.but why go to so many mediums?,
having a child in spirit reincarnate into another child is possible, my youngest was born after i had a very bad ectopic, then a misscarage, when she was 2 years old she told me that she should have been born earlier but she had to go back home to spirit, because the time wasnt right, but now ive come back as me, she even told me what name i gave her,
so it can happen, give yourself time to heal,

Namaste

Marie2011
17-06-2011, 04:29 PM
You will find out when the time is right. If I were you, I wouldn't dwell on it. I would just "Go with the Flow" and see what happens. If you have a new child, you in your heart will know. There has been stories of peoples Guides being incarnated as the persons baby. I believe I was incarnated to help my parents get through there struggles and to help others. With love. Love tends to wear on a negative person. Instead of 'I' feeling drained from negative people, it is vise versa. I always tend to cheer people up. Maybe it's the personality of my zodiac sign "The Leo". I don't know. But I've always noticed I tend to make other people happy with my words. I talk a lot, but it's not annoying to people, it is entertaining. Whether it be the gas station clerk to a friend of mine that thinks negatively. My positivity is wearing on him. His attitude is starting to change. As you can see fellow mediums I talk a lot. lol.:angel8:

When I first read this, it upset me very much. But then I realized you must not have seen that my child died and now I have lost another child. To just "go with the flow" in face of losing another child without a reason seemed a very trite response to a grieving mother. But after thinking about it, I decided that must not have seen that my baby just died too.

Marie2011
17-06-2011, 04:38 PM
:hug: Hey marie,

Im sorry for your loss you have been given some good advice already.but why go to so many mediums?,
having a child in spirit reincarnate into another child is possible, my youngest was born after i had a very bad ectopic, then a misscarage, when she was 2 years old she told me that she should have been born earlier but she had to go back home to spirit, because the time wasnt right, but now ive come back as me, she even told me what name i gave her,
so it can happen, give yourself time to heal,

Namaste

Thank you for your response. I have also had miscarriages, 4 of them before having my healthy son who died very suddenly, and unexpectedly a year and half ago. I miss him with each breath I take. I had hope again through this pregnancy and the true hope that he was somehow finding his way back to me. I delivered my still born child just a few weeks ago. They cannot tell me what happen, why he died, or anything. So now I not only have lost a very healthy, active, loving little boy suddenly without reason, but I have also lost a still born baby without reason. I am beside myself in grief. My heart is in pieces all over again. And I don't understand how or why this happened, if this is about "lessons" in this lifetime I have so much loss already. Why take away another child? What on earth could I have done that was so horrendous, that it could warrant two innocent children being taken from me? It is incredibly hard right now to see the good in this. If your daughter just died suddenly now. She was just taken from you instantly and then you found a way to start to have hope again, only to have the nightmare begin all over again, what would you do? Who would reach for? I guess that is why so many mediums, because I love and miss my son more than words can convey. And now, to lose his little brother too when I am already trying to find a way to put my heart back together, well I just don't know what to do anymore. Thank you for your honest and hopeful reply. I am having a very hard time right now having any hope whatsoever, so it gives me something to hang onto while I am back to trying to just get through each minute.