PDA

View Full Version : psychic?

Avon
19-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Hi, I was born seeing things before they happened and often heard a low male voice speak to me, telling me things which were about to happen. All came true within 10 minutes to 3 days and I was like this until I was 23. I did not know that this ran in the family until I met my mother at the age of 17. After the age of 23, I never had a vision again or heard this voice but was left with a "knowing" of certain things but this was and still is very seldom. Have seen my brother, mother and father-in-law since their passing and often felt my late brother around me after he passed and a perfume smell for 2 weeks. Why would the visions and this male voice have left? Does anyone know?

Thanks and love
Avon

Silver
19-04-2011, 03:46 PM
That's a fascinating story about your life thus far, avon. But the answers have gotta be within you because everything we go through is so highly personal. I mean we can guess and I think some may 'know' but I feel we can help one another figure things out, I guess the visions and the voice leave because their job is done for the time being, so to speak...? my guess anyway. They will probably return and maybe in a different form in the future when needed by you...

Toolite
19-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Hi, I was born seeing things before they happened and often heard a low male voice speak to me, telling me things which were about to happen. All came true within 10 minutes to 3 days and I was like this until I was 23. I did not know that this ran in the family until I met my mother at the age of 17. After the age of 23, I never had a vision again or heard this voice but was left with a "knowing" of certain things but this was and still is very seldom. Have seen my brother, mother and father-in-law since their passing and often felt my late brother around me after he passed and a perfume smell for 2 weeks. Why would the visions and this male voice have left? Does anyone know?

Thanks and love
Avon

Everything is about growth and you grow even when you dont realize it. normally your guide starts you off holding your hand until you build confidence.. The just knowing is another level that you accomplished.. Some things will be told - just knowing- and somethings harder for you to digest will take another form of telling you.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Westleigh
19-04-2011, 07:17 PM
What wonderful and interesting experiences.

There could be a number of reasons things have changed for you. I agree that it is probably about your own growth. The voice you heard may have been a guide or spirit companion, and I suspect you are still hearing it - only the communication is arriving as the "knowingness" rather than as words. When I speak to spirits sometimes I hear the communication as words and sometimes I just intuitively "know" what they want me to know or the communication arrives as a complete thought. In many ways this is actually a graduation from the use of words, because there are many things which words cannot clearly explain, and my spirit friends usually use the "knowingness" method when they want to explain something which would be lengthy and complicated with speech. Perhaps at this time of your life it is important for you to become familiar with and learn to trust your own intuition rather than looking to an external source. Or perhaps you may be in a phase of your life where it is important that you focus on the physical rather than the spiritual. Sometimes our guides do move on or change because we are entering a different phase of life.

Have you ever tried having a conversation with the voice you heard? If I were you I would address your concerns in that direction and ask some questions, such as if he is still with you, if there is a reason you are hearing his guidance less frequently, and if he is willing to work with you to increase your psychic ability. See if any answers come to you (and bear in mind that spirit often answers our questions in creative ways, so don't feel disappointed if an answer doesn't come to you immediately).

Good luck!