PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody feeling weird with tonights fullmoon.

Topaz
18-04-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi Tonights full moon is making me feel very odd . I hardly slept at all last night and tonight I feel full of fear, when I don't even have a reason to be .:confused:

Just wondered if anybodyelse was experiencing this :cool:. xx

OceanWaves19161
18-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Yea this one was particularly bad ..I always know when my life collapses and I get into bad fights with people a day or two before the full moon that sometimes going on with some astrological aspect

innerlight
18-04-2011, 08:53 PM
Wasn't the full moon last night?

Topaz
18-04-2011, 08:55 PM
In the Uk it's tonight :)

nightowl
18-04-2011, 09:33 PM
Topaz, I feel weird/wired/connected during almost every full moon. ;)

nightowl

Topaz
18-04-2011, 09:51 PM
May be I'm just releasing loads :)))) xxx

Ivy
18-04-2011, 09:53 PM
full moons more often effect me with a happy hyperactivity...but this one has brought feelings of deep love and fear with a restless energy that Im struggling to put into anything. But its the feeling of anticipation....I had a vision of a wolf...in the past the wolf has been there for guidence at times of drastic change...but the message I took from the wolf tonight was to wait... and that feeling of fear, anticipation, frustration and restlessness is like being held over the cliff seeing all thats there....but not being able to touch it yet.

Neville
18-04-2011, 10:03 PM
The April Moon to us Earthy Pagan types in the Northern hemisphere is the sowing Moon. It is referred to as the Willow Moon ,this Moon signals the time of planting seeds for future growth and harvests is now at hand.

This interpretation I rather feel has both literal and metaphorical significance.

What would you like to see grow ?

Wishing you a Happy Willow Moon

Topaz
18-04-2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks Neville and Heather :) xx

Heather I feel the same way as you a bit like the hangman :)

Neville wishing you a Happy Willow Moon and yes there are lots of seeds to be sown in my life . Here's to manifesting our dreams x

Here's an astrology report http://www.healingcrystals.com/Astrology_Report__04_18_11__Articles_4540.html

Spiritlite
19-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Full moon for me makes me a bit more hyper and unable to sleep.
Spiritlite.

Silver
19-04-2011, 12:30 AM
me too spiritlite, although sometimes it is accompanied by a happy hyper!*

Spiritlite
19-04-2011, 02:53 AM
Yeah a happy hyper :)
Spiritlite

Silver
19-04-2011, 03:33 AM
Is it a full moon tonight? I think so, but I count a full moon as a few days before and a few after since it doesn't just go ziip and there it is, it still continues to have effects. We were discussing the pizza/beer/wine/cheese on that other thread, a little sangria sure sounds good tonight.
:D

nightowl
19-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Is it a full moon tonight? I think so, but I count a full moon as a few days before and a few after since it doesn't just go ziip and there it is, it still continues to have effects. We were discussing the pizza/beer/wine/cheese on that other thread, a little sangria sure sounds good tonight.
:D

Silver, I think last night was the full moon here in the state, it is still about 98% though, enjoy some Sangria anyhow and have some fruity dreams tonight :D :hug2:

http://lastingimpressionswineblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/sangria.jpg

Manahel.Fatima
19-04-2011, 06:13 AM
Last day i fight with many of my dear ones and last nite was seriously upset and i just wished i could die .....
Many times full moon never brought happiness for me.

Silver
19-04-2011, 06:37 AM
nightowl, that looks so delishous. thx.!

So sorry Fatima, it hurts to have disagreements with our family / friends.
I know how you feel.
:hug2: