PDA

View Full Version : animals and crystals

CJ82Sky
16-04-2011, 04:27 PM
i was curious to hear if anyone's pets are drawn to their crystals. my one cat aslan is intrigued with my black kyanite and while he likes all things sparkly (what cat doesn't lol!) he's especially drawn to this one and will even pick it out of a group - more so than some of the other sparkly-er ones haha!

my other cat caspian also likes crystals and all things to do with magic and spirituality (he likes to share input on tarot cards as well much like my late cat zen). he doesn't seem to be drawn to one in particular though.

my other cats and dog aren't nearly as interested in the crystals as aslan though - he LOVES that black kyanite!

so for those of you that have pets, are any of your animals drawn to specific crystals? i thought this was a cool topic and am going to start reading up on crystals and animals more :)

Moonkestrel
16-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Very interesting thread! I have a book about animals and crystal healing..never tried any of the methods though.

I have a lovely border collie called Morgen, a British Blue cat called Merlin, threre hamsters (Gildor, Barahir and Theoden) and two chinchillas called Scully and Star. None of them have any interest or show that they even notice the myriad of crystals around the house.....however, they do all have beautiful natures so am sure that the crystal energies rub off on them. xxx

Spiritlite
16-04-2011, 07:33 PM
Oh yes, my cat Speye who is now deceased love this quartz crystal I had. I would put it on my bed to find him wrapped around it loving it. He was a special cat to me. I found him in my back yard and adopted him, he had one blind and bad eye so hence the name Speye. This cat would know instantly when I was in emotional turmoil, he would be outside and when I was upset would figure it out and come to me and wrap himself around my head. This was a special guy. 3 weeks before he passed, he was on me like superglue, in that if I sat down or lay down he would just be on me like superglue, to the point where I told my husband "dan this cat is going to die and he's telling me goodbye" We found his body in the grapevinyards he obviously went there to die, and I always ask his soul why didn't you die on our bed with us nice and warm, I know why, he didn't want me to find him that way. God I miss that little man. Everybody who met Speye instantly loved him, the coolest cat I ever had, and I miss him so much. Sometimes now when I have emotional issues I feel him with me or I have dreams about me. Enough of this because I'm crying just writing this post.
Yes cat's can love crystal.s
Spiritlite

nightowl
16-04-2011, 09:05 PM
I have two cats and two dogs and they don't seem to react to any of my stones. However my cat Elvis very often wants to carry off my feathers! heehee...

nightowl

Topaz
17-04-2011, 12:17 AM
My two black cats love rose quartz and they love having an Aura brush with a small amethyst cluster :) x

CJ82Sky
17-04-2011, 02:07 AM
oh spiritlite that story brought tears to my eyes.

thank you all for sharing! my late cat zen was always in the middle of anything i was doing with regards to spiritual work. caspian (who takes lessons from zen and from my other late cat claws) is very similar. he loves all crystals however he also likes to run off with anything shiny or sparkly and i've lost several bluetooths to him haha. he doesn't seem to have a favorite crystal. cori my white cat with two different colored eyes likes to sit on them, i'll have to pay more attention to which ones she tends to sit on when i put them on my pillow next time lol!