PDA

View Full Version : Will My Crystals Ascend?..lol

zackw419
14-04-2011, 04:33 AM
Hey guys kind of a silly question but I'm really enjoying learning more and more about crystals and getting closer to the ones I own.

Do you think, for those that want to ascend to the 5th density, our crystals will come with us. Will we still have a relationship with them as we move into the 5th densiy? Or do you simply think we wont need them anymore?

themaster
15-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Crystals are a living consciousness.. their knowledge keepers I believe.. I don't think they ascend per say.. I think you are more "aware" of them at higher levels of consciousness..

Sungirl
15-04-2011, 12:44 PM
imho they are already able to access the 5th dimension but choose to work with us in the 3rd.

Spiritlite
15-04-2011, 03:06 PM
I do believe that they can ascend, however, do they want to?
Spiritlite.

Neville
15-04-2011, 03:47 PM
imho they are already able to access the 5th dimension but choose to work with us in the 3rd.

Bingo...The resonance button got pressed by this post.:smile:

The Pineal Gland is a Crystaline structure, it contains micro calcite crystals. The Pineal Gland is in some circles thought to be the point at which consciousness arrives and departs the body in all types of OBE , from dreams to projecting.

The Pineal Gland is also thought to be associated with the third eye.

the master. It's per se not per say. :D

zackw419
15-04-2011, 11:02 PM
so crystals do exist in the 5th density? sorry for the silly questions :tongue:

surrendertotheflow
15-04-2011, 11:38 PM
crystals exist in every dimension, you are just currently perceiving them in the 3d. This is just my theory, i dont know squat about crystals, other than they are powerful conscious energy

Sindy
16-04-2011, 03:48 PM
I believe they are alive...

themaster
17-04-2011, 02:03 AM
the master. It's per se not per say. :DI like persay or per say... so call the spelling police on me! :D :tongue:

Roselove
17-04-2011, 02:05 AM
i think crystals are already higher cons. they don't need to ascend they are already higher vibration the humans, lol you may notice wings though

zackw419
17-04-2011, 08:32 AM
thanks for your feedback guys.

and im flattered by whoever took the time to dedicate a facebook note on about my question :D

Neville
17-04-2011, 09:36 AM
I like persay or per say... so call the spelling police on me! :D :tongue:

OK you have done it now. Expect a knoick at the door:D

NiteOwl
12-05-2011, 07:30 AM

Ooohh, nice answer!

Rah nam
12-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Hey guys kind of a silly question but I'm really enjoying learning more and more about crystals and getting closer to the ones I own.

Do you think, for those that want to ascend to the 5th density, our crystals will come with us. Will we still have a relationship with them as we move into the 5th density? Or do you simply think we wont need them anymore?

Are we moving into 5th density?
most will move into 4th a few into 5th.
A Christal is of first vibration, and will stay in first, as plant and animals well stay in second. The only vibration that will be no longer is the third.