PDA

View Full Version : Angel came to give healing then left - please advise

Light Earth
12-04-2011, 10:12 AM
Hi

I'm new to this, so please bear with me!

I am currently working on my mediumship development with a very trusted and experienced physical medium friend. Currently I am clairvoyant, clairaudient (I hear in my voice) and clairsentient but have not 'seen' spirit with my physical eyes yet. I know this is to come and so am patiently practicing my sensing and clairvoyance.

I sat with my friend yesterday to make contact and my gatekeeper came, stood next to me and put a barrier around me, preventing my friend's guides from coming near me. They wanted to but were told 'no'. Then a being of light / angel (that I know as 'Ezekiel' because he came to me in meditation only once last week) came to me and started to push me backwards, as if he was trying to blend with me. I felt physically uncomfortable as my head was being pushed so far back I felt I would fall. Rather than blend though, he then seemed to be giving me healing. When my friend spoke to him, he told him to be quiet and watch. My friend said he'd never seen anything like it before.

The reason I'm writing is that after he had finished he then stepped aside and eventually left. I know that he won't be back as a guide and that he seemed to have a 'job' to do, which seems to be done.

After that apart from my gatekeeper, my friend said I had a mass of faint spirits around me but no other guide. I then seemed to lose my connection.

Can anyone make any sense of this for me? Has anyone had a similar experience?

Thank you so much for any help you can offer.

Light Earth x

Light Earth
12-04-2011, 10:23 AM
I posted this is the mediumship area (not the angel area) because I sat with the intent to communicate or blend (which is what seemed to be happening at first) not to receive healing - this is why I am so confused as to what happened - I hoped a Medium may have a similar experience or interpretation x

Enya
12-04-2011, 12:29 PM
There are many reasons this may have happened and only your spirit friends will know for sure. Certainly, you have to trust that since your gatekeeper allowed it to happen, then it had a purpose. My trying to second-guess this seems pointless so I'd suggest you take your mind back to the experience and go through it step by step. Write it down - insights will come to you.

Light Earth
12-04-2011, 04:49 PM
Thank you. I understand that the whole process is really in their hands. I guess I just wondered if anyone else had experienced something similar, to give me some reassurance that I wasn't doing anything wrong.

I do think I may have put off the blending, for it was the first time and I felt a little overwhelmed and scared.

Westleigh
14-04-2011, 08:31 PM
Hi Light Eath,

While no one can say for sure what the motives of your spirit companions are except them (and often they aren't telling), my suspicion based on my own interactions are that this spirit or angel was trying to assist you in furthering your spiritual development. My guides often do healing work with me and I have had similar experiences of feeling a powerful energy pushing into me on many occasions. They advise me that such healing work helps to cleanse our energy bodies of negative emotions and unresolved emotional experiences which block its higher functions, raising our vibration and bringing us into closer alignment with the spirit world, also improving our ability to interact and communicate with it.

One thing I can say for sure about my own guides is that, if the idea of anything I want to try overwhelms or frightens me, they will strongly advise me to wait until I am ready to do it (then try to help me reach that point). Spirit work needs to be done from a space of calmness and relaxation. I am sure your spirit companion well understood your intentions and was perhaps offering you exactly what you needed at this time to progress with them. You might try affirming your willingness to continue with such healing work if they feel it is appropriate for you.

Also, my guide wants me to reassure you that you cannot possibly "do it wrong". :)

Good luck with your mediumship!

Light Earth
15-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Hi W

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my questions. I have had some more time to consider what happened this week and do agree, I believe that this essence (or whatever term you like) came to assist me with either a blockage or a door opening. Whatever it was, I felt very secure afterwards and a whole lot more confident! I wasn't expecting someone to try to blend with me, so I guess I was taken aback and the force was such that it was physically uncomfortable (I didn't have a headrest on my chair, so my neck was hurting).

All I can say is that I am so grateful every day for these experiences, it's so wondrous isn't it?

Thanks again to you and your guide for replying.

LE x

NightSpirit
15-04-2011, 10:24 AM
I haven't ever had that happen, although i also am clairaudient and can also see guides/angels. many years ago I used to say this mantra each day in meditation which was very powerful...it had similar affects to your head-raising. Yes, it is powerful.
Hope you find your answers through guidance. Cheers