PDA

View Full Version : Feeling something around my shoulders/upper back during 'cleansing'?

Melantha77
11-10-2021, 08:17 PM
Hello all:smile:

So for the past month I've been using some clearing/cleansing and healing energies on myself.
Often when I use these frequencies it feels like something is coming off of my upper back/neck/shoulders but it also feels like there is something crawling around my shoulders/upper back and neck area.
Other times I feel a pulsating energy around the above mentioned areas.
I've no idea what this is and hope that somebody can explain what is occurring here:confused:

Miss Hepburn
11-10-2021, 09:12 PM
I could not explain it. But I sure could tell you a story to broaden your
thinking about it, maybe.
Short version, a friend always had a sensation and sometimes pain in his left rhomboid area. (shoulder muscle).
A medium or psychic tells him he and his brother were running away from gunfire...they climbed up netting on a ship,
the brother got shot and grabbed him at his left shoulder...and it was his brother that was still hanging on.
He told him to tell him to look at a light, see your fam and loved ones waving?
"Go to them.'' Basically.
He never had any more left shoulder pain.

Melantha77
12-10-2021, 06:07 PM
I could not explain it. But I sure could tell you a story to broaden your
thinking about it, maybe.
Short version, a friend always had a sensation and sometimes pain in his left rhomboid area. (shoulder muscle)....
Hello Miss Hepburn,

Oh wow, I never thought of it this way, but it is confusing for me, however, reading about what you wrote has made me wonder...

I'm not sure how to explain this but there is a feeling that something that has been sitting on my shoulders, for a very long time, is starting to leave?
It's like I've felt weighed down for some years, as if something has been sitting on them and holding me down?

I don't know if the above makes any sense, but then it could be something that other pick up on and I cannot see yet...but I do hope it's not bug related:icon_eek:
However, if it is, then that is what it is I guess but thank you for your reply :smile:

Miss Hepburn
12-10-2021, 11:14 PM
We can be so messed up, too, from doctors helping with our birth...
but i don't know about it surfacing later in life.
Maybe someone else knows. :)

Traveler
13-10-2021, 11:59 PM
It could be a negative entity attachment. I was at an energy healing workshop (Quantum-Touch for those who want to know). And we were taking turns doing energy work on each other. My partner had headaches and I was sending energy to her back using 'fire breath' to ramp up the energy and at that point, I felt push back. I keep doing the fire breath and it's not breaking through. The instructor and another student took over and said it was a negative entity and they were finally able to get it to let go. Never experienced anything like that before.

Robert Bruce talks about the Mega Salt back in his book Astral Dynamics to get rid of attached negative entities. He talks about it on his website too. Negative entities do not like salt. It's very unpleasant to them.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?419-Mega-Salt-Baths

Melantha77
15-10-2021, 08:38 AM
It could be a negative entity attachment. I was at an energy healing workshop (Quantum-Touch for those who want to know). And we were taking turns doing energy work on each other.]

I did wonder at this, especially considering it 'felt like' something had been sitting on my shoulders (that's the impression I got) and funnily enough you mention salt, I was looking something up the other day and using salt for cleansing came up.
I do have the feeling that this thing is stubborn :mad:

Traveler
15-10-2021, 05:16 PM
I did wonder at this, especially considering it 'felt like' something had been sitting on my shoulders

Go get some rock salt from your home improvement store. One near me has 50lbs of sodium chloride rock salt for $9. That should last a long time. lol. You can also find bulk sea salt on amazon. Course salt works better according to Bruce. But even pickling salt will help in a pinch.

Miss Hepburn
15-10-2021, 06:49 PM
Negative entities do not like salt. It's very unpleasant to them.It is an age old thing to pour salt on the ground all around your property....
well, while also reciting something you want to say. Yes.

Unseeking Seeker
16-10-2021, 07:43 AM
@ Melantha77 … don’t know if there is a correlation with your case but Swami Lakshmanjoo has described the flow of soma nectar through our nadis as a sensation of an ant crawling under our skin. The validation of this should be an accompaniment of bliss.

Melantha77
18-10-2021, 06:27 PM
@ Melantha77 … don’t know if there is a correlation with your case but Swami Lakshmanjoo has described the flow of soma nectar through our nadis as a sensation of an ant crawling under our skin. The validation of this should be an accompaniment of bliss.

Unseeking Seeker,

I wasn't aware of this at all thank you for enlightening me...:smile:
I will have to look this up

Melantha77
18-10-2021, 06:27 PM

Unseeking Seeker,

I wasn't aware of this at all thank you for enlightening me...:smile:
I will have to look this up