PDA

View Full Version : Poltergeist Problem (Immediate help needed)

Xenophilia
12-04-2011, 03:50 AM
I am new on this forum but have been following some threads before this. I noticed when I returned home tonight that the energy in my living room was off. I felt malice and negativity from near one of the windows. Above it on the ceiling were small child size finger prints. Living here is my mother father and myself, with my familiar and another cat and a dog. There have not been any children in this house in a few years. I also noticed that one shadow was not falling where the others were considering the light in the room. I am an artist so I pay attention to these things. As I came to my circle to try to find a solution I saw it following me. It began turning the television on and off and making many banging sounds. I have never encountered one before and I don't know what to do. A direct confrontation seems ill advised.

nightowl
12-04-2011, 04:44 AM
You could just state out loud that it is not welcome there and ask it to leave. They usually can't stay if you don't give them permission. Hope you find some answers.

nightowl