PDA

View Full Version : Crystals that go well together?

Moonkestrel
11-04-2011, 08:05 AM
Have, over the years, come across pairs of crystals that go really well together (these usually come to me during mediation). For example, black tourmaline and rose quartz is a fabulous combination, its impossible to feel low with those two! Also found that apophylite and labradorite go well (inspiring, protecting and energising) as do aegirine and citrine (these two together always seem to facilitate meetings with Animal Guides for me). Am wearing aquamarine and larimar today which is releasing and comforting....and also just love kunzite and morganite.

So, what have you discovered as working well together?

ShamanBird
26-04-2011, 11:59 AM
moldavite and rose quartz do well together.

nightowl
27-04-2011, 01:32 AM
blue calcite and rose quartz

Manahel.Fatima
27-04-2011, 06:35 AM
Well i have heard this too that stones are some time suitable for people and many times not suit the person to be wore. so Is their a really true connection between stones and our fates(daily life work and our personality)

Spiritlite
27-04-2011, 04:06 PM
Aquamarine and smokey quartz
Spiritlite

Moonkestrel
28-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Aquamarine and smokey quartz
Spiritlite

Ooooo what a LOVELY combination - I love both but have never meditated with them together :D

CJ82Sky
03-05-2011, 01:37 AM
oh i love this! i let my crystals choose where they want to be/paired with so it will frequently changes. right now i have my favorite garnet, copper and moldavite with quantum quattro and im really liking it!