PDA

View Full Version : Azurite and Malachite?

nightowl
11-04-2011, 03:34 AM
My sister had a crystal reading done this weekend and she bought a azurite/malachite stone. I don't think I have heard anyone here mention this stone. I would love to hear about it, please :smile: .

nightowl

Ciqala
11-04-2011, 04:18 AM
I have written about Azurite numerous times on here before, since it is one of my most favourite stones, so i'll just touch on the basics here.

I've never written about Malachite... it is an interesting stone, stunning looking, looks unworldly, it sometimes occurs inter grown with azurite, making "Malachite - Azurite".
It is simply two stones grown together, so if you want to know about it's properties, you would learn about both Azurite, and Malachite. Azurite and Malachite work very well blended together, their energetic frequencies blend superbly. Of course, they grow together and their energies react well, but sometimes you have to be careful of putting two stones together that don't react well together.

Malachite is a fire element stone, one of the rare green fire element stones, governs the solar plexus and heart chakras.
It is one of the best stones for protection against negative energies, it permeates the auric field with positive vibrations and strengthens ones energetic shell. It emanates a healthy energy pattern for the heart, it benefits both the emotional heart and the physical heart. It assists one to maintain emotional balance.
It holds the male or yang polarity of coppers powerful electricity conductivity. The energy of malachite helps us strengthen our manifesting abilities, it promotes one with alignment of personal and divine will.
It carries the frequency of the enlightened leader, assists those in positions of great responsibility to carry out the will of the divine without ego, to take confident action, resolves difficulties, and helps one stay true to their path.
It is a powerful ally who those who are trapped waiting for their reality to change. It helps one see and move past blockages and obstacles that slow ones progress. It stimulates ones higher passions for life and creativity.
It is the stone to use for learning how to bring dreams to reality, learning how to create from our thoughts, and manifest true desires.
Emotionally, it is a great stone for combatting fears of power and taking control, due to past hurts, especially abuse, it helps with emotional confusion, and uplifts the perception, makes you happy.

Physically Malachite is great for restoring strength and vitality after illnesses, and rebuilding tissue after surgery. It supports the formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, oxygenation of the body, can be used to reduce inflammation due to strains or other injuries. It can help draw toxins from the body, and can be used to support fasting, detoxes, and other cleansing rituals. It helps cure pain of arthritis or other inflammatory disease. It is a wonderful aid to digestion, and supports colon and stomach function. It is one of many stones that have lots of useful physical healing benefits.

Now Azurite... my most favourite stone, is a Wind element stone of insight and vision, great for opening and clearing the third eye and crown chakras.
In my own work with azurite, it is an amazing stone, and it worked on clearing all chakras. It stimulates psychic and intuitive ability, connection to higher guidance, wisdom, is a great teacher overall. It is a great teacher, at least for me, to bring you on high frequency trips into different realms, astral, or mindful, and can bring you to past life events and/or memories, and help you strengthen contact with spirit guides and ancestors.
No stone is a purer embodiment of the blue ray, than Azurite is, it carries the exact frequency of the blue ray, can be used for dream enhancement, and everything psychic.
In my experience it is a very polite stone. Very strong, when it sends out energies, but if you connect to its energetic pattern and send out frequencies for it to do what you want, it will abide easily.
It strengthens the astral and ethereal bodies, making one immune to psychic attack or unhealthy attachments.
Physically, azurite is good for healing illnesses in the brain and head, it soothes migraines, helps tinnitus, and balances vertigo. Azurite, in my opinion, is one of the best stones to have if you are working on spiritual growth and enlightenment. There is so much more azurite can do, in general, it is a great spiritual teacher, but i have written about it hundreds of times already, so i will leave this as is!

nightowl
11-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Thanks Ciqala, must have missed the previous threads on these, so thanks for sharing about them again! They fit my sister to a tee!

I also finally found my blue calcite this weekend. I wanted to share that with you because we have spoke on that stone before. I just knew it was the one the minute I held it in my hand. Happy camper I am...

Ciqala
11-04-2011, 05:20 AM
No prob, and nice, congrats! Thanks for letting me know, I am excited you finally found the right one! Blue calcites are lovely stones. I hope you have lots of great experiences with it, do you carry it on you, or meditate with it?

nightowl
11-04-2011, 05:24 AM
No prob, and nice, congrats! Thanks for letting me know, I am excited you finally found the right one! Blue calcites are lovely stones. I hope you have lots of great experiences with it, do you carry it on you, or meditate with it?

Blue calcite will be a meditation stone. It's connection to the wind will aid in my practices. :D

Ciqala
11-04-2011, 06:36 AM
Sweet deal, and it would be amazing for that indeed!