PDA

View Full Version : Modes, Yin and Yang, Esoteric Decanates, Dominant Planets, and Dominant Signs

LadyVirgoxoxo
10-04-2011, 12:19 AM
How do you find these out in your birth chart? Like how much of each you have? For the elements I know I have 32.6% of air, 30.1% fire, 26.2% earth and 11.2% water. How can I find out for the others? I really want to know!

Lynn
10-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Hello

I went to one that does them. http://alabe.com/freechart/

That is one link I did use to do one up. It's free and I got NO spam mail back.
I found too it compared well to a one a person I know did up for me. Do I buy into all of mine yes and no. Like all things might well come down to how one interpets how things are read.

Lynn

Mathew James
10-04-2011, 01:43 AM
:sunny: thank you Lynn, just had mine done and it is a perfect match, unbeleivable, that is a great web site !!!

LadyVirgoxoxo
10-04-2011, 04:25 PM
I've done my chart there before but I don't understand how that can help me fiind all of these.

Mathew James
10-04-2011, 09:23 PM
LadyVirgoxoxo, the elements show how we process our nature of being and becoming. It is a natural process that has cycles, such as day and night, but more important are the cycle for the seasons, because they have the temperate and climate changes.

Everything is a combination of its active quality and its passive quality. The elemental qualities are applied to the signs as they apply to the planets placed in the signs of the horoscope. List out your planets in the first column, then list the signs in the second column, then match up the Elemental Quality; by their Sign, and, by their Season. Total up the results and calculate the percentages of each of the elemental combinations.

LadyVirgoxoxo
11-04-2011, 01:33 AM
Yes but I already know the elements.

Mathew James
11-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Yes but I already know the elements.

it sounded like you were trying to understand how the percentages were calculated. if that is what you are tring to do, you list the planets and the sign it is in, then match up the elemantal qualities for the Sign, and the Season, for each planet, then total each one up and then divide by the whole for each elemental percentage.

Spiritlite
05-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Thanks for the link Lynn.
Spiritlite.

MoonDancer
05-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Astro.com has lots of info in various forms and charts.